[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever romantically loved a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 600x762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 600x762
If so, what made her special, did you love her right away, do you still love her?

>girls need not answer as girls cannot feel love. Girls mistake lust, hornyness, and wanting to be used as a fuck toy for love.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x250
I've only ever loved one girl, and I have for over 10 years. I vividly remember the first time I saw her and how it made me feel. Every single detail. Every other girl I've been with was nothing compared to the way I felt for her.

What's sad is that deep down I know this girl is exactly like every other girl I've ever met. There are no such things as unicorns. And that the way I feel about her is completely illogical, and contradicts my personality and other opinions entirely.

You can call me a loser or a C uck for feeling this way. But I despise other women and would never let them take advantage of me. Their nature and the fact they can't make me feel the way she did only furthers my dislike of women in general.

But for some unknown reason, for her it is different. I haven't seen or talked to her in over ten years, but it's rare a day goes by I don't think about her. Even when I'm involved with other women.

I would do anything for her to love me, to have her, to be able to do everything in my power to provide and protect her, to be able to make her happy. I hate myself for failing to do this. But I hate myself even more, because I know,

>that she is exactly like every other woman
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-09+at+01.15.12).jpg (178 KB, 1851x268) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-09+at+01.15.12).jpg
178 KB, 1851x268
>>24943795
What happened between you two?
>>
>>24943433
Im interested in this, seeing a girl at the moment, she is definitely way more attractive than me and i generally enjoy her company. But i don't feel i love her? I don't feel excited to see her or the desired to text her at all some day etc. Will it grow? It's bugging the hell out of me :(
>>
>I was 17
>junior year of HS
>trying to finish early so I had to take a freshman science class for some reason
>the american version of tomoko sits behind me
>for the next 9 months Im obsessed with her
>give her fresh fruit I picked, cookies, a blanket I made for christmas
>she's too shy to tell me to fuck off, rarely speaks a full sentence
>valentines day rolls around
>sew her a 3 foot tall heart pillow
>give it in lunch, all the stacies go "AWWWWW" as if they would even want my attention
>she never really liked me back, Im a nutcase and that was my first obsessive love
>graduate at the end of the year, I thought about contacting her but a grown man contacting a now 16 year old girl would look bad

>tfw no IRL tomoko
>>
when I was 17-19 I loved a girl whom I dated in school
I am 23 now and don't feel love for anything anymore
>>
>>24943864
Ha, I'm the op of that thread in the picture

But anyway. She turned out to be like every other girl. She and girls in general can momentarily attract the attention of guys that are out of their league, so they do. They don't seem to realize they are meaningless to those guys. I can't blame them, it's human nature, but it was very disappointing.

And really that whole experience is what pushed me over the edge, when it comes to understanding and accepting female nature.
>>
>>24943922
>>24943795
I'm the guy who posted that. And besides that one girl, I have never felt anything even remotely close to what I felt about her. And the whole ordeal probably destroyed any chance I could ever feel that way about someone ever again.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106 KB, 1440x1080
>>24944016
It was a lovely statement. It really connected with this movie I was watching, 2046, which is about being unable to forget your ideal love. It is somewhat of a sequel to the movie where it shows his unrequited love, In the Mood for Love.

People of both genders can be cruel. Sorry that it happened to you. Would you have preferred to have never loved than to have lost it?
>>
>in uni
>taking this general class
>sit at the back, by myself
>notice this qt as fuck petite girl who sits two rows ahead of me
>waifu material
>getting into the semester
>girl would randomly just stare at me and smile and make eye contact at beginning of class
>what the fuck does she like me holy shit this girl is too qt
>does it in the dining hall too
>end of semester, finally sit down and talk to her (thanks to mutual friend)
>next semester
>start talking to her more, though we don't have class together any more
>we become friends, and I'm so happy I get to even talk to her
>eating with her becomes a regular thing, start doing it multiple times a week, in larger groups of friends or not
>find out she has a boyfriend back in her home state, and always has
>still has always acted weirdly nice to me
>called me handsome once, she's the only girl besides my mom to have used that adjective on me

Probably the closest thing to romantic love I've had. I don't really even like her anymore. I think she has this little savior complex and befriends loser guys to make herself feel like a good person. She's also kind of quirky and it's cute at first but gets annoying.
>>
>>24943433
>>girls need not answer as girls cannot feel love. Girls mistake lust, hornyness, and wanting to be used as a fuck toy for love.
I'm a lesbian and I love my gf. We don't have that much sex, and even if we had no sex I'd still love her. Being around her makes me happy. I love her voice and her smile and her laugh and the twinkle in her eyes and the way she gets angry. I love everything about her.
>>
>>24943864
This is extremely true
I dated a girl once for about 13 months thinking she truly loved me so I poured all of my love into her. This happened until she gained self worth and then she left me saying we weren't right for each other.
She was broken and damaged and I was too but she never tried to help me the way I helped her
I hope that fucking bitch gets bells palsy. The love I had wasn't for a foul wench like her.
>>
>>24944367
Kind of similar to mine

>have lab for some bio class
>she sitting across from me
>always catch her looking at me
>work in a group with her a few times
>start talking with her after class
>talk for two hours
>this becomes a regular thing after every lab (once a week)
>find out she's 25, don't care
>she had a boyfriend at the time (didnt know but too much of a pussy to make a move)
>friendship grows; get her number
>she suggests she come over and celebrate the end of the semester
>get black out drunk on rye whiskey
>literally have no memory of losing my virginity
>almost break it off over break because because of listening to /r9k/
>fall hard for her
>she does too, but gives me these one off comments sometimes
>"I wish I was 19", "It sucks youre not my age"
>breaks up with me down the line saying that she needed to focus on starting a family
>said she didn't want me to wake up one day and hate her for making me settle down at 19
>dead inside for like 6 months

I saw recently she was engaged. That made me actually believe what she said to me. The worst part though? She was totally right. I'd have been an idiot to settle down at 19
>>
>>24944263

Good movie, great taste, man.
>>
>>24943433
Has anyone else realized that those bitches are arranged into a skull?
>>
>>24943433
> First week in college
> Had to deliver some documents in the administration building
> Find her standing on the line
> Fair skin, shoulder-length straight hair, beautiful face, wearing a stamped summer dress, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
> Our eyes meet we both look away at the same time
> I feel my face burn and she's blushing as well
> god_does_exist.jpg
> Fell in love right then and there

She was also a CS student. I came prepared to find only creeps there, finding her was like a miracle. This is how 4 years of unrequited love started. Unfortunately I failed to do anything.
>>
>>24943795
>>24944016

These are some of the best posts I've ever seen on this board.
>>
>>24943433
i have only loved one girl and my only relationship was with her. we lived together for 2 years. she ended up leaving me for someone else fairly suddenly.
i dont know if she was special. i thought she was cute, she talked to me, and it went from there. i dont think i loved her right away. i was infatuated with her and love grew from that. love feels very different, like a responsibility. i dont love her anymore, just feel a little nostalgia. i see her flaws more clearly now. still want to kill myself over the whole thing though. Hope This Helps.
>>
>>24943433
>girls need not answer as girls cannot feel love. Girls mistake lust, hornyness, and wanting to be used as a fuck toy for love

This is not nice thing to say. Very mean.
>>
File: Nike_logo.jpg (20 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Nike_logo.jpg
20 KB, 1024x768
>>24944904
very sad story, anon.
you should have made your dreams come true.
>>
>>24943864
>tfw I'll never even get that first love
Forever alone is the hardest kind of love
>>
>>24945060
it's not that women can't love, it's that women can't and won't ever love them.
>>
>>24945119

Maybe girls love them when start being nice and not bitter and mean.....
>>
>>24944726
kind of similar to mine

>fall semester
>sit in back row behind a girl in bio lab
>dayyum she's hot
>we get assigned into groups of four
>she turns around and introduces herself with a handshake
>she's pretty likeable and bro-tier
>she also laughs a lot at my terrible jokes
>find out she's 3-4 years older than me
>plan to ask her out anyway
>one day hear her saying that her husband gets jealous if she tries to go to study groups.
>husband
>shite. I forgot people can get married in uni
>spring semester
>she's always walking out of class to talk on her phone and cry
>find out its about divorce
>not sure how to proceed
>don't want used goods, but she still seems like a good person
>don't want to take advantage of her emotional instability either
>decide to wait til after summer to re-evaluate
>next fall semester
>stalk her facebook
>status: engaged
>abandon_thread.gif
>>
I got one, i guess.

>Freshmen Bio major in 2011
>In a lab around 2 weeks in, make friends with a group of girls that were in most of my classes
>One girl caught my attention
>7/10 Peruvian petite girl, sweet and nice girl
>Didn't really pay attention to her until we started talking more and more
>End of semester, found out she had a crush oh me
>Begin dating
>Get really close to each other but we constantly fought and argued.
>Acted the complete opposite of me, angry and crying a couple of times during fights
>She's insecure and easily gets jealous
>Can't take it anymore
>Break up with her

That was 3 years ago but some days I do think of her. She was the closest I have ever been with someone. I question it sometimes but I think I did the right thing. I can't hate her nor can I feel regret for meeting her. I learned a lot about myself and about other people so if I ever see her again; I want to at least thank her for that.
>>
>Age 19
>Working as dishwasher in a sushi restaraunt
>8/10 qt Korean girl starts working there as a waitress
>Instant crush
>Say nothing to her for about 2-3 months
>Finally work up the courage to talk to her
>"H-h-how's it g-going?"
>Fuck
>She's nice enough to look past my nervousness
>Later that week gain enough composure to have actual conversation
>Soon we start talking every day
>3 months pass
>We are really close
>I can tell that she is starting to like me
>One night she asks me for my number
>Ask her out later that week
>Go on one date, goes pretty well, except for painfully awkward kiss at the end of the night because I have almost zero experience with girls
>She is starting to really like me
>Fall for her hard
>She is super adorable, smart, caring, etc. etc.
>I have absolutely no idea what to do at this point
>Never been this close with a girl before
>Cue me going into full blown autist mode because I am overwhelmed by how I feel about her
>massiveturnoff.jpg
>Her feelings start to change do to how I act toward her and the fact that I have no life/friends
>Still flirts with me at work and still has noticeable feelings for me but we never go out again
>Continue this for about 2 months
>Eventually she can't handle my autism anymore and literally runs away to Korea for a month
>Comes back and starts dating Asian Chad
>Tfw my only relationship wasn't even a relationship

This story is super pathetic but I can honestly say that I loved this girl. And it's really no one's fault but my own that I never got together with her, because she gave me so many chances but I still failed every single time. Haven't even gotten close to getting with other girls since her.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.