[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys /lgbt/ here I really really really recommend fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: young girl.jpg (119 KB, 1123x747) Image search: [Google]
young girl.jpg
119 KB, 1123x747
Hey guys /lgbt/ here

I really really really recommend fucking hookers if you're KV. Some of you might actually be repressed faggots and not know it. I thought I was straight until I fucked hookers, realized my trap fantasies were far more interesting and now I've lost all interest in women. Turns out I never actually had any genuine interest to begin with, just a societal desire to "be a man". I'm astounded, I really thought I wanted a gf and sex but nah, I'd rather be pounded in the ass. Think about it.

Even if you aren't faggot I bet money that 60% of /r9k/ is frustrated about being a virgin not because they actually want to have sex but because they want validation from society. You fuck and you realize "wow it's fucking nothing" and get on with your life.
>"I don't want to fuck a hooker because it won't count"
Exactly what I am talking about, It's all really about validation not sex, If this is the case even if you don't fuck the hooker you can realize that you are creating your own problem by creating a game where you must get sex in (this) specific way or else you won't get the "prize" that you made up for yourself.

I hate to be that guy but seriously you all need to stop obsessing over losing your virginity. You may not even actually care about losing it or if you do then just fucking take the clear easy method that has been laid out for you instead of purposefully putting up barriers then complaining it's too hard to achieve.
>>
are you in the us? seems kinda sketchy to go through backpages
>>
>he thinks being attracted to traps means your gay
>>
I fucking hate it when /r9k/ visitors make a long ass thread describing shit /r9k/ has heard like 500x over the last 6 years
>>
File: poop dild.png (377 KB, 971x515) Image search: [Google]
poop dild.png
377 KB, 971x515
>>24943245
It does, you fucking faggot
>>
I lost my virginity to a hooker and I didn't become gay.
>>
>>24943272
>/r9k/ visitor
I was deep into this robot shit for 3 years, you couldn't get more neckbeard than me. In fact I was the guy who posted Elliott's manifesto on here. I remember because I got like 500 replies and I was proud of that. Switched to /lgbt/ literally last month. When you become a "normie" your realize that a lot of what they say is actually true. All the woman hate, glorifying Mercer and all that shit I was actually just jealous because I wanted to be one.
>>
>>24943272
More proof I'm not a visitor I remember no.7, mj mage, ricky and his cartoons and other assorted niggers. I doxxed no7, he lived in London until he allegedly killed himself
>>
>>24943228
Oh no I'm not, UK hare and I use Adultwork. If your in Burgerland go to Mexico.
>>
>>24943626
i have to go all the way to mexico? fuck that
>>
you know there was that one guy who had like four kids and had been married but came out when he was 82 or some shit

human nature is funny like that
>>
>>24943551
well that explains how your mind got so warped
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x470
>>24943207
>acceptance of homosexuals will never lead to their promulgating their lifestyle
The day of the rope is coming you fucking degenerate
>>
>he thinks I want sex

I'm not a failed normie.
>>
>>24943601
>the golden age of tripfags is over forever
In the beginning there was Viper
That old guy pops that used to talk about the 80s and shit
Then like Swami, JLH, Eeyor for the firs time. There was a pathetic one as well but I can't remember the name
Then came no7 and Fish and that lot
>>
>>24943601
>caring about tripfags
yep definitely just a visitor
>>
>>24944329
Beats being an angry virgin neckbeard
>>24944417
Ricky was my favourite man, How could a 15 year old kid get that twisted up? He had the misogyny levels of a 50 year old thrice-fucked-over-in the-divorce-courts man
>>
>anal sex
Fags are gross
>>
What the hell is KV?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.