[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gonna take a bunch of pills tonight, wish me luck fellow robots!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Happy-Old-People.jpg (180 KB, 2420x2031) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Old-People.jpg
180 KB, 2420x2031
gonna take a bunch of pills tonight, wish me luck fellow robots!
>>
Have fun getting fucked up, meng.
>>
>>24943006
I'm trying to die not get fucking up m8.
>>
>>24943017
What kind of pills?

Drug overdoses are rarely lethal, usually a "cry for help" rather than an actual attempt. Lay your head on some train tracks in an isolated place instead.
>>
>>24943017

Which pills? I'll tell you if it will work

also tell me the backstory to your life, you're gonna be dead anyways might as well let some random anon know why you want to off yourself
>>
>>24943056
>>24943058
There's a few prescriptions in the cabinet just gonna take a lot of them, not really sure what they are. The other way I'd do it is by hanging, tracks would be hard to do since no trains/subways around where I live.
>>
>>24943056
Yep. Pills are the worst way to go. Just hang yourself or do the railroad way. That way you'll be 100% certain.
>>
>>24943162

Why are you killing yourself? Share with me now pls
>>
>>24943162

Go get the pills and tell me what the scrips are. Most pills will not kill you, they'll just give you brain damage and you'll live the rest of your life with shitty symptoms.
>>
>>24943188
I don't enjoy life, I'm tired of feeling angry all the time, I don't like people, the only thing that'll happen in the future is I'll end up miserable, like I am now.
>>24943219
well shit I might as well wait and get rope to hang myself, I can't get them now people are downstairs.
>>
>>24943257

How old are you? Why are you angry? Why don't you like people? Why do you think you'll be miserable?
>>
>>24943257

Just go read the names and write them down on your phone
>>
>>24943162
Go to one, what do you have to lose from a little walk or drive?
>>
>>24943325
21, I'm just sick and fed up with life, I'm socially awkward so I hate being around people and also quit my job because of this. I've never been truly happy.
>>24943352
They're in the kitchen where people are sitting at the table.
>>
Good luck destroying your liver and waking up in a hospital bed surrounded with your vomit.
>>
>>24943392
Pretty weak excuse to an hero OP.

Pills will just earn you an expensive hospital bill.
>>
No don't do it

Somehow i'm not surprised this comment isn't original heh
>>
>>24943392

21 is really young anon. Have you considered doing something peaceful instead of stewing in anger alone? If you join a movement that seeks to protect oppressed people or joined a peaceful religion like sikhism maybe you would feel better.

Being angry and alone isn't very fulfilling. Why not take control of your life?
>>
Enjoy racking up a huge hospital bill for your poor caretakers and likely causing permanent brain damage and turning into a vegetable. Suicide is selfish as fuck to begin with but trying to OD probably won't even kill you, it just makes your life even worse and fucks everyone close to you
>>
>>24943689
I've been thinking about doing this for awhile and I'm glad I'm actually doing it.
>>24943637
I could care less if it's a weak excuse it's not worth living to hate life and think constantly about wanting to die.
>>
>>24943771

But you're not actually doing it, pills don't work.

It's really sad that you're too lazy and careless to just do something nice for someone else even when you'd be doing it for fulfillment which is a completely selfish reason. Why not reach out instead of just throwing your life away?
>>
>>24943771
SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD YOU ATTENTION SEEKING FAGGOT. ONLY A FAGGOT BITCH WOULD CONSIDER PILLS SO THEIR PARENTS WILL FIND YOU ALL FUCKED UP AND GIVE YOU THE ATTENTION YOU CRAVE SO BADLY.
>>
>>24943757
Why is suicide selfish as fuck? What a stupid normie thing to say.
>>
>>24942993
go get sum antidepressants or do some weed/mdma/lsd/etc
luv ya bruh
>>
>>24943820
because I could care less
>>24943840
not trying to be an attention whore
>>
Find christ instead. He will save you from the an eternity in hell.
>>
>>24943915

>not trying to be an attention whore
>not even doing 4 seconds of research to learn that pills don't work
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.