[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First day outta prison lads and I'm straight back onto r9k.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4
File: 1448754390859.gif (1 MB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1448754390859.gif
1 MB, 270x270
First day outta prison lads and I'm straight back onto r9k.
>>
>>24942563
What did u do

Did you start a little beta uprising?
>>
>>24942563
mtg is that you
>>
>>24942627
Assault 1st degree mate, and sort of.
>>24942715
Sorry what?
>>
Where are you staying?
What's the plan now?
>>
>>24942849
Staying at my mums.
Hoping to get a job.
>>
>>24942930
What kind of job? I've heard that a good transitional job is at moving companies or waste management companies.
>>
>>24942969
I was thinking something more local, maybe McDonalds, not sure what there policy is on ex cons
>>
>>24943014
Hey, whatever you think. Leave no stone unturned.

Here's what I'd do: Do you see any of those "we buy ugly houses" signs around? They fix up homes and flip them. Call them up and ask if they have work. You can make some cash and learn about the business. My uncle does this and he makes very good money.
>>
>>24942563
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

NEWFAG
>>
>>24943150
Can't say I've seen any.

Was your uncle in prison?
>>
>>24943171
Probably was on here before you mate
>>
>>24943209
Where the fuck your ass was at when Moot killed himself? Huh?
THE FUCK WAS YOU NIGGA?
HUH?
YOURE ALL WASHED UP BITCH
YOURE A NEWFAG NOW
BACK TO LEDDIT NIGGER
>>
>>24943173
I don't think so, actually. Just spitballing.
>>
I'm guessing you are from Australia

oc
>>
>>24943268
Moot ain't dead senpai.
>>24943377
No, whyd you think that?
>>
>>24942823
Who did you assault? Please tell me it was a stacey !
>>
>>24943517
No it was the kid who bullied me through high school and continued to afterwards.
>>
Shameless self bump

Why the fuck did they bring the robot back?
>>
>>24943542
did you beat him up gud? Details please !
>>
did you get BLACKED
>>
>>24943711
Give me a few minutes I wanna go brush my teeth and stuff.

I really thought this thread would be more active.
>>
>>24943542

What did you do and how long were you in for?
>>
>>24943731
Kekekeked to death

>BLACKED
>>
>>24943742
Friendly reminder that you are a NEWFAG and a NORMIE who should go back to /b/
>>
>>24943830
that wasn't a very friendly reminder
>>
>>24942563
How many times was your rectum sodomized?
>>
>>24943941
I like this thread but thats a legit question OP
>>
>>24943941
>>24943810
Never, surprisingly.
>>24943711
Basically be me, bullied my whole life. Tall skinny abusive family no friends quiet you know the drill.
Mainly happened in school but there was this one piece of shit, let's call him B.
Well he use to hang around outside the only local shop with about 10-20 of his mates, never less. My house was right next to this shop meaning I couldn't walk anywhere without seeing these cunts.
They'd throw cans at me, yell abuse. I use to just pretend I had earphones in and ignore them.
One time my mum made me go to the shop for her and there was only 5 off them. B steps in front of me, "oh sorry cunt, no cunts allowed in this shop"
Anyway something clicked and I just grabbed him and slammed him up against a wall

Cont
>>
File: 1448464602738.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1448464602738.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
>>24944179
GO ON

>MUTED
>>
Anyway as soon as I did that 2 of his mates began punching me. Because my dad had been doing this since I was a toddler I instantly froze up and didn't fight back. They stopped, called me a pussy and just walked off. I walked home with my eye bleeding pretty bad.
After this they didn't do stuff that often, it was like a once a week thing.
But so many others started taking there place
"Oh you don't fight back pussy"
"Oh I heard you got your face caved in by a kid 4 inches shorter than you"
"Apparently it happened cause you tried to make out with him"

All sorts of bullshit rumours.

TBC
>>
>>24944293
GOOOO

>tfw I'm British and I know these feels

God damn it feels good to get back at the dregs.
Hate it here. Thinking of emigrating to america
>>
>>24942563
How's good old prison like? Was it shit? Are you from 3rd world countries like the US where jail is subhuman? Did you get any white supremacy tat? Also welcome back into the world m8
>>
i was charged with aggravated assault and felony firearm charges and given probation. Must suck to be poor hahaha
>>
>>24944293
>>24944179
Sorry, about the shit grammar, I'm on my moms old motorala.

So anyway, along with half the school picking on me for all of my last year there for that and many other things B stared again. He would be with at least 10 mates and just try to start fights, eventually I couldn't take it anymore.

I had stopped going outside at this point and was browsing his Facebook obsessively, I noticed he had his mom on his Facebook and started looking at her profile as well.

This is where the really bad bit begins.
>>
>>24944352
He's British. You can tell by the way he types.
I can guess he's working class too.
>>
>>24944340
>>24944352
I'm also British mate, and prison was bad for me, I'll talk more about that after I finish this if people want.

>>24944408
Right so his mums profile was pretty interesting, she had pictures of there family barbeques and just pictures of them all as one big happy family.
So anyway one of these pictures was off there new house (3 years back) and I recognised it straight away. When I was 14 I use to go down that street to buy cigs of one of the older kids. I went back to the picture of the barbeque in the garden, zoomed in and saw a gold 13 on the house.
>>
>>24944548
nice. I can definitely tell you are. I bet you're West Yorkshire too.
It's all too similar. I had this EXACT shit growing up too.
>>
OP, there's a ~1400 character post limit when submitting a post. Stop typing multiple short posts, baka.
>>
>>24944677
It's two thousand actually.
So this nigger can be all like
BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX
>>
>>24944706
You sure? I always had too long of a post whenever I'd hit the 1400 mark.
>>
File: ScreenHunter_25 Dec. 13 02.33.jpg (193 KB, 703x646) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_25 Dec. 13 02.33.jpg
193 KB, 703x646
>>24944730
Ye senpai. It's 2000
>>
>>24944420
I don't work, I said that earlier I think.
But your correct i am British. Don't know how you picked that up by my typing I haven't even said l a d yet.

>>24944548
Right so I go into the garage and look around for something, I find a metal pipe and shove it in my backpack, wait till 9pm and head off. I had to walk past them all and obviously had a lot of abuse yelled at me.
So anyway I get to the top off his street, put my hood up, one earphone in and wait. I'm sitting on the floor in the freezing cold for 2 hours until I hear his horrible stoned laugh from around the corner. He's with two mates.

I begin to feel really sick and nervous but remember all the shit he's done to me. I walk around the corner and he's on his phone, alone.
He just stares at me mouth open and without thinking I hit him in the side of the head. I thought it would be like the films where he just went to the floor but even in the dark I saw the blood begin pouring. I just walked off.

He was fine, spent about a week in hospital and had no long term injuries.
I was picked up the next morning and just confessed to the crime. That's about it really.
>>
>>24944752
Post that and see if it goes through.
>>
>>24944586
East actually.
And the worst thing is Englands getting worse as well. It's just gonna continue to happen.
>>
>>24944765
I can tell by "mates" and "mum", etc... It's easy. British people have unique words and usually they type with them.

>>24944779
BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX BLOX
Exactly 2000 characters
>>
>>24944677
Your a tripfag, fuck off you don't get a say.
>>
>>24944819
Huh. That's new (for me) then. Thanks for clearing it up.
>>
File: 1445893993166.png (75 KB, 918x794) Image search: [Google]
1445893993166.png
75 KB, 918x794
>>24944805
I'm Bradford so I'm far west. You seemed close.
Like I said. I've delt with this shit too. It was mostly school for me though years back. Always the odd one out and I fucking loved the feeling cause I been in lots of fights and I ain't the toughest, but I've never lost one really.
I remember just last year actually, some twink faggot who works out attacked my friend over something, so we went to Huddersfield and I kicked his fucking ass. He was taller than me, stronger, and older. I gave him too black eyes and a bust lip, and the best part is he was dating this girl I almost hooked up with. He looked like such a fuckin joke but I bet he told her that I went home crying. All I got was a headache really.
Fucking transparent morons I swear.
>>
>>24944892
I hate fighting, I've never been able to throw a punch without my wrist clicking and being in alot of pain. I have toughened up in juvie/prison though.
>>
>>24944947
I'm guessing nobody told you how to fight, but to best two steps are using your knuckles, and aiming behind them.
When I mean this, imagine there's a target behind their face, and they're just in the way of it. Combine that with your straight rock-hard knuckles and you get a good swing.
>>
>>24944765
Did hitting him feel good at any point? Or were you just on autopilot through the whole thing.
>>
>>24944982
To add to this anon's post--with the "aiming behind" thing--you could also look at it as if you were trying to punch THROUGH the person. That's how I was always taught.
>>
>>24945027
Yeah and I when I mean knuckles I mean the lower ones. You just gotta arch your fist a bit, and you make a pretty fucking hard surface.
>>
>>24944997
It just happened so quick, I felt so stupid and sick afterwards.
All this to say I was 16 and never should of been pushed that much.
Looking back on it now I don't think it changed anything, just made everything worse.
>>
>>24945066
He left you alone didn't he? You ask me revenge was worth it.
Trust me, it ain't easy here. This is literally the only way you can win in the U.K. You just gotta fight back.
These fucking dregs don't understand what reason is. They're vermin.
>>
>>24944982
I learnt how to fight well in juvie, I was forced to, but I've always known the basics.
>>
>>24945098
Well I never saw him again, he told the police it was me and I know he was fine so it ended better for him.
>>
>>24945127
Na, senpai. You still caused him grievance. He knows not to fuck with people now.
It was either this or nothing.
>>
>>24944765
>not finishing the job and then going to town on his family
>>
>>24945098
I live in the UK and I'm really sad that it had to come to that for anyone.

I get by, mostly because I live in London and don't go out except for work and groceries but seriously fuck this country and its lad culture. Even the way people talk they will just treat you like shit and talk down to you then top it off with "only joking mate" so you cant take offense... I don't get it at all how is it meant to be funny being rude to someone?
>>
>>24945211
The U.K is just a fucking meme country. Honestly just move. You have no future there.
>>
>>24945154
Yeah but he was just one of many, and the things just got worse when I went to prison. The way I see it my only options now is to either kill myself or carry on a life of crime. I ain't gonna get a job now.
>>
>>24945236
Too bad most countries are meme countries. Except maybe Finland and the sorts.
>>
>>24945127
I respect what you did and why you did it, even if it didn't turn out to be the best choice.
>>
>>24945066
I feel for you man, I'm so sick of this fucking chav cunts who cause people so much shit. They're truly scum who will go nowhere in life, where in the uk you from?
>>
how much time you were in prison?
>>
>>24945431
I second this question.
Wwewwwwwwwww
>>
>>24945425
Near hull mate.
>>24945431
2 years in juvie. 1 in prison.
16 to 19
>>
>>24945485
Ahh not a great place to live either, how was juvie? Heard its far worse then jail, way more violent and fucked up.
>>
>>24945066
Just remember that its not your fault dude. People do crazy things when chavs make them, I've dealt with my fair share of them and there's times I almost killed myself from it.

Chavs KNOW how to push all your buttons. They want to bring more down with them, and often they succeed. They're poisonous.

I'm sure you know in yourself that there's no way you would do what you did if you had a normal life to start with.
>>
>>24944586
Kirklees lad signing in
>>
>>24945514
I got beat up several times in juvie.
Got stabbed once in prison.
So it really depends.
I imagine prison would if been worse had I not just spent two years bulking up.
>>
Im off to sleep now, wish me luck for the future please. Hopefully my life gets better.
>>
>>24945574
Im an old fag, 35 years old. I got bullied in high school but nothing near as bad as you described.

If I were in your position I know I would have just been a little bitch and taken it without retaliating. Even though I grew up and went to college and have a good job and all that, the shit I took in high school still fucks with me today. I still consider myself a pussy and a coward for never standing up for myself. Your story really fucking struck a tone with me. Good on you for standing up and giving that cunt what he deserved. Says a lot about that little shit btw that he got his parents to call the cops instead of going back at you 1v1.

Just remember you're a better man than most for standing up finally and taking revenge. It may have cost you a lot but in the long run you're better off than the pathetic cunts like me who are still haunted by their cowardice 20 years later.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.