[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not just date a girl who is 'slightly~' on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 7689.jpg (54 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
7689.jpg
54 KB, 634x423
Why not just date a girl who is 'slightly~' on the chubby side?
>>
>>24942554
of course something of that size would be on TLC
>>
>>24942554
she probably thinks herself as "dangerously underweight"
>>
Because it will be embarrassing taking a big girl 4me home
>>
>>24942554
>TLC
How can they even call themselves that anymore. I haven't had cable in a while, did 'The History Channel' go full reality shit, too?
>>
>she's not even fat though

shit normies say
>>
>im just a big girl you fucking machist, ill tell my friends how fuckd up are you *while chewing a piece of bread*

some people dosnt deserve to live
>>
>>24942554
So if you are this fat, could you just survive off of your own fat without eating for a few months?
Does it work like that?
>>
>>24943164
Nope you need other nutrients.
>>
>>24943164
http://pmj.bmj.com/content/49/569/203.short

Pretty much, yes.
>>
>>24942554
Getting this obese is no better than self-harm. You're literally entombing yourself in flesh.
>>
It's bulking season
>>
Ok what if she's lost a lot of weight and is continuing to lose it, is it ok to go out with a chubby girl then
>>
>>24943581
If she's not a lazy piece of shit, then yes
>>
>>24943164
if you get vitamins and electrolytes you could, probably for years, there was a guy who didn't eat for an entire year and lost weight that way.
>>
>>24942554
There is some skinny nigger who would jump at the chance to hit that massive ass.
If given the choice, this tub of shit or my hand, I choose my hand.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.