[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are stranded on an deserted island with a 13 year old girl,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 820x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 820x546
You are stranded on an deserted island with a 13 year old girl, a 16 year old girl, and a 19 year old girl. They are sisters. What do you do?
>>
post this thread again
>>
Start trying to figure a way off the island,
Make 16 year old watch her little sister and find provisions as the 19 year old and I start fashioning a raft.
>>
kill them and create dried meat out of their flesh, I don't know how long I'll be stranded and I need protein to survive.
>>
Rape the 13 year old when everyone is sleeping.
>>
>>24942590
>not having them suckle upon each other's teats constantly to induce lactation, and making protein rich human cheese when they finally start producing.
It's called agriculture, and it's why we're not shitting ourselves to death in Africa.
>>
be pegged by the 19 yr old
>>
>>24942496
Build a nice abode. Live my days fucking, swimming, fishing and eating.

My night schedule with my wives would be:

Monday and Thursday - The 13 yo
Tuesday and Fridays - The 16 yo
Wednesdays and Saturdays - The 19 yo

Sunday would be "All out foursome".
>>
rape all 3 of them
>>
commit suduko and let them survive on my zitty flesh
>>
File: giphy.gif (895 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
895 KB, 500x375
>Demonstrate no sexual interest (easy for me cause aesexual)
>Repeatedly bring up the fact that if I were there alone this would be a paradise
>Demand they all do a fair portion of the work because relying on a man to do it all is sexist
>Go on long rants about ancient man and how they survived in the past
>Overtime open up about a bullshit fucked up past I slowly craft to make them wonder how I became what I am
>Eventually gain their sympathy
>"He's an ass but he's a good man"
>Then one day, I walk up to them l, look them in the eyes and...
>Hey, pretty sure you girls can survive on your own now; I'm heading to the otherside of the island, don't follow me.
Then I die alone like I always wanted, fuck other people.
>>
File: latest.jpg (376 KB, 1090x717) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
376 KB, 1090x717
>>24942496
Build a colony and use the girls to populate it with my 10.000 children, a few decades later we start anexing smaller local tribes and kingdoms.

Eventually my descendants will conquer the world in my name and build giant statues of me in every major city
Everyone who refuses to praise me as the holy God-Emperor of Mankind will be burned on a stake.

If i'm about to die i'll be put on a giant machine that keeps me alive forever so i can continue to lead humanity to become the dominant species in our galaxy

Death to the Xenos
Death to the Heretics
There is only war !
>>
>>24942902
Then just fucking kill them edgelord
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 191x144) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 191x144
Make the 16 year old pregnant by fucking her upside down on a tree like a rabid possum from ice age And make a sequel tv series of 16 and pregnant then get rich and buy a private jet to fly off the island with the 13 yr old in the back tied up forcefully having to watch the french dubbed version of "Honey i shrunk the kids"
>>
13 year old is cuddle buddy and gets to eat whatever rats or fish I can kill with me. The other two can fuck off, because I sure as shit am not helping them.
>>
>>24942958
>kill them
>not the edgelord option
I won't even ask
>>
>>24942496
What ethnicity are the sisters?
>>
>>24943202
A mix of African and Australian aborigines.
>>
File: thisnigserious.jpg (23 KB, 397x298) Image search: [Google]
thisnigserious.jpg
23 KB, 397x298
>>24943237
Don't even fucking joke about that.
>>
Same thing I did when I was stuck on an island with some women. Just try to survive and get by.
>>
>>24942651
okay faggot how would we go about coagulating it
>>
>>24943990

Just need some acid, maybe there are some citrus fruits on the island.
>>
Im a grill so no rape, I'd try to be a good leader and assign jobs to each of us so we could survive and enjoy ourselves and find a way home efficiently. Hopefully we could be friends, I'm 18
>>
>>24944774
>women
>good leader

choose one
>>
>>24942496

Impregnate all theee
>>
kill the elitist
>>
File: 3IF1awU.jpg (825 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
3IF1awU.jpg
825 KB, 1560x2744
>>24944774

You'd fail spectacularly
>>
File: lensfrog.jpg (177 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
lensfrog.jpg
177 KB, 900x900
Gaybot here,

I'd leave them to rot. No way I'm going to work to keep roasties alive.
>>
>>24944774
you can tell from your post how terribly that would go
>male anons
>make posts about stratergies for survivals and methods for food scrounging
>you
>"I'll be the HR manager and try to create a friendly work environment"
women are so fucking useless it's not even funny
>>
I spent a couple months stuck on an island with some women, it was definitely an interesting experience. It took some getting used to but we managed to get the hang of things.
>>
File: discksuck.jpg (115 KB, 700x682) Image search: [Google]
discksuck.jpg
115 KB, 700x682
>>24942496
Hit on the 16 year old as we survive and shit.

Try to build my own harem.

Fail spectacularly.
>>
>>24942739
>be pegged by the 19 yr old
>not the 13yo
top pleb
>>
>>24944860
>Survivor
>experiment

I bet you think prank videos and "social experiments" are also real experiments huh
>>
>>24945116
So you banged or..
>>
>>24942496
presumably make them listen to my one CD and read the one book that I was allowed to bring on this desert island of hypothetical nonsense
>>
>>24944860
>Implying male anons won't get worked like a dog so the three sisters can sunbathe all day.
At least teenage girls are pretty hormonal. I'm 100% certain the girls will find a way to rape you if you choose not to rape them.
>>
File: 1444901206170.jpg (778 KB, 2736x2052) Image search: [Google]
1444901206170.jpg
778 KB, 2736x2052
attempt to seduce 13 year old. if i'm rejected, rape and torture her sisters while making her watch.
>>
>>24945343
Yes, but not as much as you might think considering the free time we had and how little there was to do.
>>
>>24945445
So were you on baywatch? Or is this some IRL shipwreck situation that got you stuck there?
>>
I would deal with the fire/cooking, most of the construction, and some of the hunting, I'd make the 13 and 16 year old forage and perhaps craft some things, and I'd have the 19 year old hunt/fish and have sex with me. would also probably bang the 16 year old in a year or two, and the 13 year old in 5. when one is overly pregnant, I'd have the other two pick up the slack
>>
Just try to survive. They will get horny at some point so I get to fuck them all. No need to force it.
>>
>>24945541
>caring about age of consent on a deserted island
found the c.uck.
>>
>>24942910
Ave Imperatore!
>although, there is the minor issue of becoming the God Emperor of Mankind and developing gene therapy/the primarchs/powered armor/bolters/etc
>>
>>24945445
What did you do all day?
>>
>>24942977
this desu

other two are probably sluts and i dont want anyhting to do with them
>>
File: 1431953928219.jpg (351 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1431953928219.jpg
351 KB, 720x720
Stand around awkwardly and try to direct them to help in our collective survival. I'd wait till they were horny and lonely enough to want to have sex with me. By that point we'd probably all be very disgusting and dirty but I'm a KV so totally worth it. Every night I'd wait till the day that they finally lowered their standards enough.

Unless they turn lesbians and don't need me. That would shatter my mind

this is the first time I have ever used spoilers

Here are some nudes that I'm pretty sure are of a girl I knew irl.
>>
>>24945696
welcome to 4chan pal, hope you enjoy your stay.

because you're here forever.
>>
>>24945517
Went to Tonga with an aunt for a year, though ended up doing a lot of stuff on my own since she was there for research. Me and four local girls hopped a boat over to one of the tiny islands to visit and help out with their relatives. Missed a few boats back because unlucky circumstances, and wound up stuck there for a few months. It was a very small community of almost entirely women, I was the only guy there younger than 40 and older than like 8.

>>24945675
I tried to help out with different daily work and found myself doing a lot of manual labor, like repair and building jobs. A lot of time though was spent chilling inside trying not to get sunburned to a crisp, hanging out with the locals and helping them with English, or going for walks and swims with people.
>>
>>24945696
She wouldn't be in the Navy by any chance? I recognize that body
>>
>>24942902
You're an ass but you're still a good man, anon
>>
>>24945799
This would be her face
>>
>>24942496
holy shit i know that girl, she is madi
>>
>>24942496
get that pussy
>>
>>24942902
So you develop autism overtime?
>>
>>24945748
How big was the island? What did y'all do for food? How many did you end up banging?
>>
>>24946173
who else knows her
>>
>>24942608

How can everyone be sleeping if you're awake? Also, pretty sure that would wake her up, edgelord.
>>
>>24946378
Almost comedically small, not more than a few square miles. As for food, you like seafood, sweet potatoes and coconuts? Because that's pretty much all you get. Maybe some fruit if you're lucky, though the kids get first dibs. Talking about the banging, four while I was there. One of them was only once though. The others were two of the girls around my age, and one of the older women.
>>
>>24945742
I've been here for 5 years, just never used spoilers
>>24945799
The girl I knew was in the army and left during training because of injuries. She might have switched to navy and gone back. I haven't talked to her in 6 months I think.
>>24946149
This isn't me and I have no idea who that girl is. If that face matches the body than those nudes are not of the girl I know. Her body looks extremely similar though.
>>
>>24942496
Have sex with all of them. The more kids the better.

Whoever starts trouble ends up for dinner.
>>
I would make the 19 year old eat the 13 year old while the 16 year old watched.
>>
>>24942496
And ain't a damn one of them is halfway pleasurable to look at. Are there any tall cliffs on this island I can throw myself off of?
>>
>>24942496
Try to survive as best as we can and cope with the fact the 13 year old will most likely die in a few months.
>>
>>24942496
Nothing, they're all too old.
>>
>>24943083
>>24942958
I will. What's edgier than killing them anon?
>inb4 rape
>inb4 mutilation
>inb4 life long slavery
>inb4 cannibalism
>>
>>24947762
cannibalism is only edgy if you could eat something else
>>
>>24942496
Honestly? I'd act asexual until the loneliness and hormones of them drove them over the edge. I want them to choose to rape me. I want them to fight over who gets to have me finish inside. Compete for my cock.

It better happen relatively quick though, I might get bored and turn the loli into a quadriplegic to fulfill a very sick fetish.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.