[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom's turning fifty >decide to make her a card that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: momcard.png (591 KB, 747x567) Image search: [Google]
momcard.png
591 KB, 747x567
>mom's turning fifty
>decide to make her a card that reflects how much time she'd dedicated to me and the way our roles towards each other have shifted with time
>think of what I consider is a cute concept
>make card
>this is the card
Fuck.
This looks like something a serial killer would make.
>>
hahaha jesus christ man
>>
>>24942028
Send it anyway
>>
File: 1436147740215.png (107 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
1436147740215.png
107 KB, 314x314
made me kekkle
>>
>>24942086
That's the plan.
Mostly because this is all I have to give her.
I'm a terrible child.
>>
>>24942028
Holy jesus fucking christ, best laugh of the day.
>>
>>24942028
It's the red backing. On a pink or gold or other colour it probably wouldn't look so murdery.

>>24942059
pretty sure OP is a girl.
>>
That looks like something Charlie Manson would make in his creative arts free time.
>>
I hope you're a girl and one of the doll heads is you, otherwise it's like 900x creepier.

Maybe lose the giant cut in half doll head. Unless your mom thinks you're a dadaist artist or something.
>>
This looks like something you'd find at PostSecret.. it's artsy and a little bit creepy until you read the text. Then again, I'm in no place to say something because my mom turned fifty weeks ago and I didn't even give her a card. Hell, I didn't even do the dishes that day.
>>
>>24942245
the dark haired one is me.
I was hoping that the opening baby head would convey my own childoood falling away with time, is that not clear?
>>
>>24942340

I understood it as your childhood fading and from it a great relationship between you and your mother formed. Like the two heads were the two of you emerging from the baby head like it was a hatching egg.

It's still a bit murdery tho.
>>
>>24942340
Not to me. But most people on this board are probably overly literal due to mild autism. Maybe she'll get it. Maybe you can explain it so it seems less insane. Or like I said maybe she already thinks you're a "weird artsy" type and will be cool with it.
>>
>>24942602
She's a painter herself, she's the one who's been pushing me into the arts since I was a kid.
>>
>>24942028

HOW FUCKING OLD ARE YOU

WHAT

BUY HER A CARD
ACTUAL CARD
FINE MAKE ONE BUT JUST USE SOME PINK CARD PAPER AND WRITE A FEW POEMS OR SOME SHIT

FUCKING HELL

WHAT GIFTS DID YOU SEND AT LEAST
>>
File: ewwe.gif (615 B, 15x15) Image search: [Google]
ewwe.gif
615 B, 15x15
>>24942028
Ayy guuurl

wan sum fuk?
>>
>>24942763
>GIFTS
>gifts multiple
Holy shit dude, I'm not trying to fuck her.
>>
>>24942847

How old are you and what gift you sending her?
>>
File: 1441244536456.jpg (195 KB, 724x965) Image search: [Google]
1441244536456.jpg
195 KB, 724x965
yep.
fucking creepy
>>
File: mittens54.jpg (15 KB, 590x442) Image search: [Google]
mittens54.jpg
15 KB, 590x442
>>24942028
Dude what the fuck is this? Buy her some flowers and take her out to a nice restaurant.
>>
>>24942961
>Buy her some flowers and take her out to a nice restaurant.
Wagie get out.
>>
If you ever have to mutilate a human likeness, especially that of children's toys, then it is going to end up looking like serial killer card.
>>
they kinda look the same
>>
>>24942028
What is creepy about that you fucking normies
>>
redrum
>>
>>24943018
You can get cheap flower arrangements for around $20... Cut back a little on subway the week before.
>>
>>24943525
I'm a penniless neet.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.