[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no feet gf Has anyone here gotten a footjob before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1426903141369.jpg (35 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
1426903141369.jpg
35 KB, 365x450
>tfw no feet gf

Has anyone here gotten a footjob before? How was it?

I just want to rub my dick against some soft girl soles.

For any fembots here, have you ever compared a guy's dick to your own feet before?
>>
Current gf is still getting used to it, so I've only gotten short ones. I was the hardest I've ever been.
>>
>>24941907
How did you get her do it?

What size are her feet?
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? Bloxoriginal
>>
>>24941855
those are male feet
>>
>>24942070
What makes you think that? They look pretty feminine.
>>
>>24942223
I think female feet are shorter than a mans dick
>>
>>24942254
You know the average shoe size for women is like a 6-7 which means their feet are 8.5+ inches.
>>
my gf regularly gives me fjs. feelsgoodman. just be careful not to overdo it, she has gotten a bit miffed about on occasion it cause she's scared i only care about her feet and not the rest of her
>>
>>24942335
exactly, and that's an average dick, like 8 inches. those feet are much bigger, and look masculine, thus they belong to a man
>>
I'd imagine it'd just be a sloppier, more awkward hand job. I don't really get the appeal. OP pic looks like two alien fetuses

>>24942493
>that's an average dick, like 8 inches
Oh anon
>>
>>24941855
>live in commiefornia
>summer hits and it's all flip flops & sandals
>spend all their shekels on pedicures etc..
>"QUIT STARING AT MY FEET, LOSER!"
>>
>>24942493
That dick is probably 6 inches and those feet look too feminine to be a guy.
>>
File: 1449399220024.png (11 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1449399220024.png
11 KB, 800x600
>>24942568
I remember back in High School I had art class with this qt and she always wore sandals and one day I was staring at her feet, just kinda not paying attention. She tucked her feet under her chair all of a sudden and said "Are you staring at my feet?" and all I could do is just stare at her. Couldn't think of a legit reason as to why I was looking at her feet. Then she cocks them back out so I could get a better look and we both started laughing. If I was less autistic I could have probably gotten to at least rub them. She was super into shitty facial haired rednecks who chew and that's me.
>>
Footjobs are kind of whatever but I do love feet in my face while I'm being stroked off.
>>
I had a footjob just before I lost my virginity.
The girl was rubbish at it though.
>>
>>24941855
2nd gf wanted to try it, oddly. She knew I was just down with experimental stuff and we were playing around naked, she was throwing soft kicks my way, but then gently started sliding down my torso and onto then came to my dick and noticed I was enjoying it.

Enjoy, you sick fucking perverts.
>>
i want femanon to step on me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.