[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are lesbians women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: women.jpg (227 KB, 1000x826) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
227 KB, 1000x826
Are lesbians women?

y/n?
>>
They are not capable of logic and only thing withing the boundaries of emotions.
So they are 100% women.
>>
Yes I would say lesbians are women, I disagree with the assertion of Ms. Wittig.

Also, the graph makes it look like "women" are only a small subset of all possible females when in reality they are the vast majority.
>>
Yes. Are you retarded? (also yes)
>>
>>24942113
>in reality
You're forgetting that gender is socially constructed. The answer to OP's question is "maybe, it depends on who you ask".
>>
Defining sex by attraction is not any less retarded than transexuality. Lesbians are women.
>>
>>24942159

Fine, but the socially constructed meaning of the term "women" includes lesbians

And OP is asking me.
>>
>>24942113
>are only a small subset of all possible females when in reality they are the vast majority.

Hmm, not so sure about that.

I think less women are heterosexual than are bisexual. So if bisexuals also aren't women, then there are less women than XX females.
>>
Yes. One of my good friends is a very feminine lesbian and she gets nothing but male attention-seekers. She has a stereotypical feminine body
>>
File: women.jpg (133 KB, 1007x447) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
133 KB, 1007x447
>>24942185
>Defining sex by attraction is not any less retarded than transexuality. Lesbians are women.

Why do you want to reduce women to their bodies?
>>
>>24942222

bisexuals want to have sex with men and therefore are considered women by the graph
>>
>>24942224

Being feminine =/= being woman.
>>
>>24942234
By your (lack of) logic, little girls who have yet to develop sexual urgers can not be female, and no distinction between girls and boys should be done.
>>
>>24941851
It's like the neanderthals to the Homo sapiens, if there's no husband or father to keep them in line they slowly degenerate.
>>
>>24941851
Yes. My sister is a lv 60 lesbo, more masculine than me. But when he applies to a job he puts 'female' in her resume.
>>
>>24942236
>bisexuals want to have sex with men and therefore are considered women by the graph

Yes by the graph, but maybe the graph is too inclusive or maybe it implied the word "only" = want to have sex only with men.

So maybe XX bisexuals are not women?
>>
>>24942185

They are not defining sex, just the meaning of the term "women". The OP image is asserting that the term woman should only be applied to people that want to have sex with men.
>>
>>24942299
>By your (lack of) logic, little girls who have yet to develop sexual urgers can not be female,

Little girls are not women, that's common knowledge, anon.
>>
>>24942315

Well I'm the guy saying that lesbians are women so I would also say bisexuals are women

I disagree with the assertion that the word women has a heterosexual slant to it.
>>
>>24942337
They are of the female sex yes.
>>
Does it have a pussy? Yes? Then it's a woman. Why is it so hard for people to grasp the basic concept of genitalia?!
>>
>>24942363
>They are of the female sex yes.

Yes, "female" as in "XX chromosomes", not as in "woman".
>>
>>24942381
>Does it have a pussy? Yes? Then it's a woman.

So after an accident (stepping on a mine) she might cease to be a woman?
>>
>>24941851
Yes. They have two x chromosomes, so they would biologically be women.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.