[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Walk into Gamestop >See this >The game you want is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1351548423508.jpg (67 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1351548423508.jpg
67 KB, 720x540
>Walk into Gamestop
>See this
>The game you want is directly behind her

wat do?
>>
>>24941718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0
>>
File: Proletarian.jpg (117 KB, 1280x859) Image search: [Google]
Proletarian.jpg
117 KB, 1280x859
>>24941718
>The game you want is directly behind her
>3DS
good joke
>>
>>24941718
>"Excuse me, I need to grab that mario game for my little brother's christmas gift."
>>
>>24941718
>3ds
hahaha fuck no nigger are you autistic or what? where dem ps4 games faggot
>>
>smile apologetically
>"sorry"
>>
>>24941718
>Unzip dick
>Spread legs
>Waddle over
>Start salivating
>Start galloping
>Raptor screech
>Collect game

She'll move, without a doubt.
>>
EXCUSE ME MA'AM, ARE YOU NOT WEARING ANY SOCKS IN THOSE BOOTS, BECAUSE IF SO ARE YOUR FEET SWEETY AND CAN I LICK YOUR FEET

ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH WIKIFEET? I AM A MAJOR POSTER ON THERE, I CAN SHOW YOU MY COMMENTS PAGE
>>
Just try to grab it without talking.
>>
>MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY

Somehow unoriginal
>>
i *unzips dick*
>>
File: 1444935850920.png (17 KB, 164x164) Image search: [Google]
1444935850920.png
17 KB, 164x164
>walk up
>tell her to move
if she listens
>grab game and go
if she doesn't
>lady get off the fucking phone for 5 seconds your in a business
>Then kill myself because I'm giving a shit business like games top my money

I remember highschool when the beta nerd kids would try to get to their lockers but a couple would be kissing there so they just stand their waiting for them to move awkwardly staring like a voyeur.
Know what I did? I grabbed the fucking lock as rudely as possible and if they didn't move I pushed.

Shit ain't gonna change if you don't change it betafags
>>
"Excuse me please I need to grab something behind you"

It physically hurts me that I'm in the same catagory as people to retarded/beta to say that.
>>
>>24941718
Completely ignore her and reach for the game I'm seeking.
>2 seconds later
>"UM, EXCUSE YOU? DID YOU NOT SEE ME THERE?"
>>
>>24941893
>phone

It's a DS.
>>
>sorry
grab the game
smile at her as i leave
>>
Stand in front of her and look at her til she moves
>>
>3DS game.
>That I want.

Already got monster hunter bro... LITERALLY L I T E R A L L Y the only reason to own a 3DS.

But, hypothetically, is a bitch was in the way of a game I wanted, and was sat there, I'd just say excuse me as I reach for the game.
>>
>>24941718
Why the fuck would I be buying a 3DS game? I game on PC and use steam for all my games so I don't have to leave the house and find myself in this situation.
>>
>>24941718
>implying i would want to go to a not online game store
meh, it probably will be cheaper on steam at the christmas sale
i got the shivers after reading op's post, and i am not a shut in, just don't like strangers even if they femaleespecially if they female
>>
Have anxiety attack right in front of her
No words come out of mouth
She will call me a creep and leave
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.