[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
since this board has become so hostile to regular dudes due the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1415474784645.jpg (162 KB, 960x716) Image search: [Google]
1415474784645.jpg
162 KB, 960x716
since this board has become so hostile to regular dudes due the influx of reddit newfags, i've decided to make a normie thread. this is a safe space for normies.

post about girlfriends, your job, dating, what you're doing with friends tonight, whatever. the only rule is: no REEposting or telling us to get out. you fucking :"robots" have the whole rest of the board
>>
File: mfw.png (462 KB, 679x722) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
462 KB, 679x722
Girlfriend is working so I am at home drinking wine and playing TF2, what about you op?
>>
just put my daughter to sleep. gonna have a few drinks and watch a film with the wife. Probably gonna fuck after that.
>>
>>24941706
Had sex a couple times with my girlfriend today. Thought I was gonna get to hang out with my buddy, but he hasn't texted me back yet.
>>
>>24941706
Take you shit back to /b/ fag.

Oh yeah, REEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>24941706
>since this board has become so hostile to regular dudes due the influx of reddit newfags
Redditors came in late 2014. Feelfags took control of the board before /r9k/ was deleted. You're probably trolling, but just making sure people don't believe your shit.
>>
>>24943464
>>24943386
What the fuck normies
GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Gf and I went apartment hunting all day after breakfast with her parents.

Currently having a few drinks at a bar before I go to the company Christmas party while my gf is babysitting
>>
>>24941706
We're gonna go see The Room at the theater. Should be a decent time.
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 720x1280
CANT DODGE THE RODGE

say it with me fuckers
>>
>>24941706
I spent my Saturday buying Xmas presents for my girlfriend, family and many friends. Now, I'm gonna snuggle watching Project Runway and then she's gonna suck my dick.
>>
I am chilling at my house watching my room mate play fifa. finals are over and i ahev no friends. im not a robot im just a loser
>>
>>24944935
Cant dodger the rodger
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.