[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You go to sleep one night and the next morning you've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: twintails.png (1 MB, 1280x1000) Image search: [Google]
twintails.png
1 MB, 1280x1000
You go to sleep one night and the next morning you've been transformed into a petite really cute girl.

You will be stuck in this form for the rest of your life. What do you do?
>>
>>24941216
Masturbate and kill myself.
>>
>>24941216
Get a fuckload of beta orbiters and have them buy me a ninja 300 so I can style on pussy niggas
>>
probably ride the cock carousel
>>
>>24941216
Let myself go and become a fat autistic weaboo
>>
Get married and be a NEET wifey who cheats
>>
Get married to someone really rich and live a happy peaceful lazy life.
>>
>>24941272
But anon, you're already a fat autistic weaboo
>>
Jerk off to anime and sleep 12 hours a day
Cept I'll have a beta husband who will pay for it all cuz I'm attractive then. Then I'll kek him and he will probably kill me in a murderous rage but that's OK I'd do the same
>>
File: 1372510092208.png (155 KB, 268x264) Image search: [Google]
1372510092208.png
155 KB, 268x264
Consider the actual logistics of this
Do i have to buy new clothes? How do i finance this new wardrobe. What style do i choose for myself?
How do i prove that i am myself identity wise
Will this be permanent or not, have i now always been this way
How do i learn to deal with having a disgusting hole
It's all too much to think about
>>
I've thought about this a lot. I would

>find a well off guy who was into BDSM
>make sure we're perfectly compatible and want the same things
>become his sex slave
>he takes care of my needs and I obey him
>???
>be perfectly happy
>>
>>24941216
I go off and fight aliens based upon sexual perversions in cool armour.

Realistically speaking. Shit. Do you tell your friends and family? Do you fabricate your own death and then try to work from there? How will your job go? People will not take some teenage girl insisting that she's you seriously and chase her away.
>>
>>24941350
the actual logistics would involve the fact that your family now doesn't know who the fuck you are and you're probably going to be homeless, dumb fuck.
>>
>>24941452

Perhaps, but assuming that you're still you, have the same brain and memories, you're going to know plenty of things about yourself and about your family that other people wouldn't know.
>>
Spend the entire day in front of a mirror naked and with a vibrator.
>>
>>24941452
I'm assuming that reality if it bends for the premise, should bend to accomodate the premise, everything would be normal & fine to everyone you know.
>>
I would do try and get the richest and not ugly husband possible. I wouldn't slut it up or anything though, I would be a good loyal wife but you bet your ass I wouldn't settle.
>>
oh no fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Try to explain to my parents that it's me, and not some lost demented girl who sneaked inside their house
>>
Nothing more would piss me off that waking up to that shit 2bh. I know some fags would jump for joy, but I already went through so much bullshit as a guy. Easy mode as a girl would just infuriate me. But in the long run I would try to carry on as usual, and keep trying to get gf.

>>24941421
>tfw I will never be the bdsm dom with a submissive gf

Thanks for the feels family.
>>
>>24941216
Enjoying life easy modo ?
Take note and compare life before and after for a study ?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.