[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I NEED SOME FUCKING HELP. I need to know your ways, how do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1443800071885.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1443800071885.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
I NEED SOME FUCKING HELP. I need to know your ways, how do you get on disability/unemployment plz r9k i do not want to be a fucking wage cluck, I CANT FUCKING STAND IT. and I fucking hate pepe the frog
>>
>>24940917

Why not just try to find a comfy job?
>>
Do you have a mental illness?
>>
>>24940917
>hates Pepe
>posts Pepe
Embarrassing
>>
File: tumblr_mx1lqayjqX1s3x1sgo1_500.jpg (60 KB, 500x714) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx1lqayjqX1s3x1sgo1_500.jpg
60 KB, 500x714
You won't get disability unless you can never return to the career you were trained in and worked the longest , Disability pay is based on what you have paid into the system (unless you were disabled as a child) so if you haven't worked a career for at least five years you likely haven't paid into the system long enough to get neetbux ... I get ssd for life , was trained to be a lab technician / worked in laboratories that monitored microorganisms that could infect large populations , now I am HIV+ and just a stoner who plays guitar.
>>
>>24940917

first off what country are you in?
>>
>>24941209
>now I am HIV+

how?
>>
Op, google 'early retirement extreme'

It shows you how to escape.
>>
File: battle station.jpg (602 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
battle station.jpg
602 KB, 1600x1200
establish documented treatment history for some illness. tell your psychiatrist specific ways that your diagnosis prevents you from being able to work or inhibits you from being useful at most work places. apply. articulate these reasons to the judge/doctor final boss. enjoy

alternatively, go stay in the psych ward twice then go hire a lawfirm that specializes in disability. they'll work on contingeny and just get paid 25% of all your backpayments from when you apply to when it's granted. this will make them delay it as long as possible but they almost always win.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (233 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
233 KB, 1920x1080
HIV+ not work related , lay related ...in Murrica
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 206x245
Psychiatrist are not that lame , and they are very aware that people try to fuck the system , there is ALLOT of medical examinations prior to approval , seriously the Dr who attended to my HIV at that time did all he could to sway it against getting muh neetbuxx but I was also bipolar since I was a kid and was forced into treatment as a teen by a judge so that helped.I had history.
>>
I tried to kill myself and ended up in a mental hospital. I applied right after I got out and it only took like 4-5 months to get it. I'm on SSDI, you're not going to get that unless you did work at some point in your life. You know what that means anon... If fucking Chris Chan could do it what's stopping you?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.