[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never date christine why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Madman.jpg (41 KB, 406x408) Image search: [Google]
Madman.jpg
41 KB, 406x408
>you will never date christine
why live?
>>
>>24940614
I'M CHRISTIAN WESTON CHANDLER!
YOU ARE ONLY
CHRIS!
CHANDLER!
>>
File: meme cop.jpg (43 KB, 387x579) Image search: [Google]
meme cop.jpg
43 KB, 387x579
>>24940614
>she will never slap 'sonic adventure' from your hands
>she will never pepper spray you and tell you not to call anyone
>>
>>24940614
I thought this thing got locked up?
>>
>>24940805
>expecting Chris to ever get anything but slaps on the wrist
>>
>>24940614
>she will never cum on a Sonichu medallion and shove it into your rectum
>she will never sit on your lap after suffering an episode of fecal incontinence
>>
CWC is smarter than all of us
>be super autist
>capable enough to work but collects NEET checks all day and spends it on vidya/anime/TV/legos
>take advantage of internet infamy and trolls by monetizing Sonichu. People buy it "ironically" since everyone is a faggot hipster ironic memer these days. Makes thousands off his shitty 5 year old tier comic.
>dont get noticed by girls as man, get mocked, sees whole PC acceptance bullshit of mentally ill trans people and trap fetishists
>becomes transwoman, finds real life friends at gay club and VA liberals, tumblr defends him from criticism without considering his past
>commit crimes and get away with it

master ruseman
>>
>>24940805
Chris Chan has a suspended sentence.
>>
I like Chris but I still don't understand what triggered him into becoming a crossdresser.
>>
>>24941167

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Trolling_Induced_Transsexuality_Syndrome

It's more common than you'd think.
>>
>>24941167
His Dad dying. Though really he was doing it years ago, just that Bob stopped his faggotry, now that he's not around he can go all out.
>>
>>24941167
>>24941022
Why do people hate him this much anyhow? I mean I never payed attention to the whole grandiose memecal to the point of reading his ED page

What are his past wrong doings
>>
tb.h who the fuck are the autists who still update the cwc wiki? like how little life do they have and how do they find this info out and why do they still care about a 10 year old meme that's waaay past its peak
like w0t honestly w000t0t0t
>>
>>24941022
>capable enough to work
What? He has no skills whatsoever and probably wouldn't have the capacity to learn one. He's been drawing comics for years yet his art has literally not improved at all in any single aspect.

>take advantage of internet infamy
Nobody actually buys his shit except for like 3-4 spergs on kiwifarms and cripplechan. It's not a regular income at all. Once his mom dies he won't have enough to pay bills for his house and will likely be put in a state home.

>dont get noticed by girls
>implying he is now

>become transwoman, friends, tumblr
Nobody defends him because everyone online knows him or heard of him by now. Most people online realize he's not sincere and is doing this as a way to potentially attract girls (lesbians) but is too dumb to realize it won't work. The people at the gay club dont hang out with him, he just goes there and acts like an autist in public and they don't bother him.

>commits crimes and gets away with it
He's on suspended sentence.
>>
https://vine.co/v/i7mQLDrx9eq
Is this OP?
>>
>>24941268
for some reason he still has "followers" that post about his every move and give him money to make the comic

most of them are spergs themselves and are usually NEET weeaboo robot types

the kiwifarms forum still has regular posters on it who discuss every detail of his life. there's more info on this autist than Hitler probably.
>>
>>24941254
He's racist and hates gay people. He also refuses to learn from his mistakes and seems to have no sense of empathy. Just watch this half assed apology he made after making a video where he used 9/11 to make fun of Clyde Cash
https://youtu.be/rNDfdFCHU2U
>>
anyone else so far-gone that they would actually enter a relationship with her?
i probably know her better than I know anyone else in the world
>>
>>24941399
>her

Fuck off retard
>>
>>24941399
>Her

He's a "lesbian" no male homos allowed.
>>
>>24941437
>>24941445
you insects are so predictable...
>>
>>24941398
Oh, another lovely moment from Chris. Upon hearing that Clyde Cash raped his "girlfriend".

>Kacey: That would be horrible for you to ignore someone being raped like that, Chris...
>Chris: Yeah, I know. It was hard for me to ignore.
>>
>>24940614
Isn't he back to Chris now?
>>
>you will never date Dr. Gino

JFMSUF
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.