[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you supposed to look a girl in the eyes for the whole time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1425132403971.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1425132403971.png
30 KB, 400x400
Are you supposed to look a girl in the eyes for the whole time you talk with her?
>>
look at her shirt

its the best solution
>>
>>24940490
need helpe robotos
>>
>>24940490
>Are you supposed to look a girl in the eyes for the whole

fembot with a chest here.

i can't do the meeting eyes thing. i show a lot of cleavage so guys stare and don't notice my autismal behaviour as much.

>actually told more than one guy, 'hey, my tits are down there' when they keep trying to make eye contact

guys don't find that funny for some reason tho.
>>
>>24940726
you sound fat and fake
>>
>>24940726
that doesn't help me nor did i mean that i look at a girl's chest, i don't see why you guys mention that
>>
>>24940726
yeah i think you are an obese male basement poster
>>
>>24940726
I want you to be real, to actually exist.
>>
>>24940726
foul hambeast detected
>>
>>24940726
I can feel the implied "teehee" from here, while you force conversations on to your obese cow udders
>>
maintain strong eye contact to assert dominance, make her be the first one to look away. /thread
>>
>>24940726
Actually knew a girl who did this VERY THING.

But unlike these failed normies I'm an actual robot who avoids people and can't stand to be in relationships so I just ignored her advances.
>>
>>24941262
Hnnng yes, I'm a girl and this is true
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.