[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no innie gf Are innies just a meme? Do they actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Innie.jpg (85 KB, 623x543) Image search: [Google]
Innie.jpg
85 KB, 623x543
>tfw no innie gf

Are innies just a meme? Do they actually feel better or is it just aesthetics?

How rare are they irl?

What would roasties feel about this pic? Jealously, anger?

Would you actually eat this kind of pussy or is that still beta?
>>
>>24940005
I would eat that, I don't care even if it is beta.
>>
>>24940180
Is eating pussy actually beta?
>>
>>24940191
I don't think so but I always hear robots say it is.
>>
>>24940005
I've had sex with a girl twice and she has the perfect innie. She's a bit chubby though but not too much. I ate the innie pussy.
>>
>>24940191
No, but looking for approval from anonymous neckbeards on the internet is.
>>
>>24940005
when i had a gf i dont think i ever actually saw what her vagina looked like. i lived with her and performed oral sex. is this weird? she had pubic hair and i never really thought about it until i started seeing the roastie stuff here.
>>
>>24940005
Is it weird that I really want to lick her soles and suck on those long toes?
>>
all women have innies if you tuck the minora in, OP the lady in that pick has hidden her roasties in her cooch
>>
>>24940374
I don't think that's how vaginas work.
>>
>>24940005
tfw when gf is an innie, suck it faggots
>>
Been with both innie and outtie girls.

Penetration is no different.
I like looking at and going down on innies a little more I guess but I don't really care.
>>
>>24940005

Idk a fucked a few innies they were both kind of lose. Tightest pussy i ever fucked was a roastie i dont care how it looks as long it isnt huge flaps.
>>
>>24940554
Yeah you don't know how vaginas work, Fat labia manoras can cover up the minoras easily.
>>
how do you even walk around with a roastie hanging out of there?
>>
File: 1439579536393.png (266 KB, 368x657) Image search: [Google]
1439579536393.png
266 KB, 368x657
>>24940886
>manoras
>>
>>24940842
Found the roastie.

Originalcommentapprovalmachine.
>>
File: 1440189804870.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1440189804870.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>24940886
>Yeah you don't know how vaginas work
>>
>>24940005
My girlfriends looks like the one in that pic. Really fun to eat out, nice and smooth. Roasties just seem weird, only because there's so much just dangling there.
>>
>>24941070
How did you get so lucky anon?
>>
>>24941028
>stop liking what I don't like!
Grow a pair, faggot.
>>
>>24941092
Pure luck. Just being in the right place at the right time, I guess. She has inverted nipples, too. She's like those things on the side of roast turkeys that pop when they're done, only she pops when she's horny. Fun times!
>>
>>24940005
In my experience, about one out of three girls has an innie. I actually like both, innies and outies, as long as we are not talking about really extreme cases here. All memes aside, playing with outies is really a lot of fun.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.