[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just had my last day at target. Post your questions!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: team_members.jpg (69 KB, 655x357) Image search: [Google]
team_members.jpg
69 KB, 655x357
Just had my last day at target. Post your questions!
>>
>>24939815

why do you work such a shit job?

are your parents happy they raised a failure?
>>
How the fuck do I get a job there

I've filled so many applications but they keep denying me

What do they like to hear??
>>
Why did Target fail so miserably in Canada?
>>
Did you fuck one of your light skinned female coworkers?
>>
Is the walk of shame real?
>>
>>24939835
Was home from college, and my parents forced me to get a job so target was the one.
>>24939838
Apply for backroom. (ship from store is fantastic also called logistics). They are in their fourth quarter and basically just looking for bodies at this point.
>>
Any secret Target stuff that interesting?
>>
>>24939815
Did anyone hit you with an arrow?
>>
>>24939890
not at all. A few goodbyes, and that was that.
>>24939868
if only...
>>
>>24939918
to get into anyway coded doors (basically the doors into the break rooms), its the last 4 digits of the store number and #. other than that no.
>>
>>24939865
apparently, they depended too much on expensive name brands, which works in the states, but canadians would prefer to buy no name shit for cheap
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.