[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he thinks his education is an interesting conversation topic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1436821030916.png (2 MB, 1135x976) Image search: [Google]
1436821030916.png
2 MB, 1135x976
>he thinks his education is an interesting conversation topic
>>
>he
It is. Now if you said she, I would've laughed with you. A man's career and education are his value. They mean nothing in a woman if she doesn't have looks though.
>>
File: 1449904079873.jpg (24 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1449904079873.jpg
24 KB, 240x240
>she thinks I have the ability to talk about anything else
>>
File: 1435609310023.png (152 KB, 316x317) Image search: [Google]
1435609310023.png
152 KB, 316x317
>>24939611
>buttblasted useless rod detected
>>
>tfw read through as many articles as possible on the Google Play Newsstand so I have conversational topics
H-h-how bout that Brazilian recession?
>>
>implying bitches don't get wet when i tell them i'm a neurosurgeon
>>
>>24939663
Roastie pls.
>implying you won't get a clitboner the second you find out I'm a doctor.
>>
File: 1435524290375.png (340 KB, 398x582) Image search: [Google]
1435524290375.png
340 KB, 398x582
>>24939818
>doctor
Okay. What are you, a podiatrist?

Don't be butthurt just because the only thing you're good for is what's hanging from your crotch.
>>
>>24939854
AND .....This is a tumblr raid. I would comment on how you are nothing but a roastie whos good at nothing but opening your legs but...time flies when you troll aa dumb bitch
>>
>he/she has posted in one of these retarded threads before
reddest flag there is
>>
>tfw 3L law student with job secured next year in criminal law
>tfw it has a "dark allure" to it but still has prestige/money/indications of intelligence
>tfw people universally find the criminal side/justice/prisons/detective work fascinating
>tfw lots of people want to ask about practical things like when you have to talk to cops/when they can search you/what to do to get out of a crime/ticket
>tfw already starting to build up a repertoire of interesting stories from summer employment
>tfw daddy issue girls get wet
>tfw psychopath girls get wet
>tfw even normie girls like it because "muh suits" and "muh orange is the new black" and "muh how to get away with murder"
>>
>>24939683
ayy bb what do you think about that middle income trap
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.