[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should robots just embrace their autism and stop trying to awkwardly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1443109331417.png (562 KB, 694x535) Image search: [Google]
1443109331417.png
562 KB, 694x535
Should robots just embrace their autism and stop trying to awkwardly hide it?
>>
>>24939441
Yeah that's what I'm doing
>>
>>24940047
How is it working for you?
>>
>>24940133
He's posting on r9k on a Saturday night

What do you think?
>>
File: Taxi1.jpg (31 KB, 525x294) Image search: [Google]
Taxi1.jpg
31 KB, 525x294
>>24940047

Ditto. Somewhere along the line I just thought, "you know what, maybe I am an alien and not meant to fit in" Now I am a full blown Schizoid. I have no interest in making friends and a very passive interest in relationships (I'll check my dating site accounts but not worry about getting replied to). I'm just doing my own thing, watching patrician television shows, reading comics, playing vidya, and listening to and composing music.

Only glaring problems in my life are being a poorfag with no car. If I was financially comfortable and living in my own place, I'd be very happy with life. Hell I don't even think I want sex anymore. I'd prefer a chick sending me pics of her butthole whenever I ask because I'm too autistic for intimacy.
>>
>>24940358
Seems like a comfy life. What do you work with?
>>
File: 1402588904450.jpg (25 KB, 493x259) Image search: [Google]
1402588904450.jpg
25 KB, 493x259
>>24939441
He could've been a Chad with those looks.

>tfw watching cute videos of his niece feeding him

;_;
>>
>>24940463

Yes, once I accepted my fate and stopped worrying about girls, life became much more comfy. That time you're wasting dealing with them can be used for intellectual pursuits. Not trying to sound pretentious or anything but I basically mean just studying shit that interests you.

I'm a student right now and basically get paid to go to school because of based grants. When I graduate I'm gonna be a wagekuck while trying to achieve my dreams.
>>
>>24940133
I tell to girls freely that i have almost 0 friends and I never go out at night, they could also spot this easily through FB so we delay the inevitable.

other than that I'm not autistic, I'm fit, I study, take care of myself, dress ok and always trying to be as extrovert as possible.
>>
>>24939441
>>24940563

What's weird is that I can picture him being a normal guy, but he's actually not. I guess because he looks like he could be
>>
>>24939441
>>24940563
>>24940762
Who is he?

Seriously who the fuck is he?
>>
>>24939441
Yes, and they eventually will. But this process takes time. Usually until at least your mid-20s.
>>
File: 1438191143425.jpg (26 KB, 432x433) Image search: [Google]
1438191143425.jpg
26 KB, 432x433
Dunno why I'm writing this here, seemed kinda related, but my dream is to able to find some sort of passive income and then get an apartment further into the city and just be able to walk around and look at stuff every day. I will just walk around and look at people, buildings and shops. Maybe I will take some drugs some days and maybe some days I will stay inside and play vidya and shitpost. I just wanna walk around and feel numb but have nothing I have to do in my life and just devote it to walking around doing useless shit.

Probably impossible though.
>>
File: schema.jpg (43 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
schema.jpg
43 KB, 422x600
>>24939441
I'm trying to but I'm so used to hiding my true self, I guess that's what you get when you get such a late diagnosis.

Anyway, shit sucks mate, before getting diagnosed I had a bit of hope that I would eventually be normal and live a normal life, after I got the autism ticket I lost all hope.
>>
>>24940959
You should do it and then write a book about your life as the ultimate passive man.
Then when you die, pretentious hipster people will think you were some kind of genius with a rich mind.
>>
>>24940782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrqpn60d4A

There are lots of videos of him on youtube. It's really sad imo. Without the autism he could be a chad and have an amazing life but he was very unlucky.
>>
>>24941121
If I could I would probably do that. I like writing and I could probably make it somewhat worth reading. Only problem is financing the lifestyle.

I can ask some rich dude with an interest in weird art to pay me to life that life and write about my experiences.
>>
I've been doing this for about a year. I hang out with even the most hyperaggressive chads and I've never been in direct conflict because I just don't care about anything. People will tolerate your presence as long as you're "buying" their "product"
>>
>>24940358
>full blown schizoid
>multiple dating accounts

Wew
>>
The romantic notion of "just keep trying" is just normie sweet talk. They don't live the same lives we do, their livestyles need not apply to us. I think it can definitely be easier to just accept what you have now. I for one have learned to accept many things about who I am and who I cannot be, and I'm slowly learning how to approach everyday accordingly.

Regardless of what path you take, they can have they bad ends. You can try so hard you become bitter and go full Elliott, or you withdraw from society and quietly go insane as you live out this long life attending to some hobby or another. Id like to think I can surpass creepiness at an old age and just be an endearing old man that might say the occasional weird thing but is approachable and maybe I can make a little kid or two laugh with the coin-around-the-ear.
>>
>>24941405
>not becoming a solipsistic hedonist piece of shit
>>
>>24941123
well people who are ugly and autistic are even more unlucky I guess
>>
Christ, that's a Chad face
>>
>>24941526
Does it even matter how they look like when they're so autistic that they will never form any kind of relationship in their life? The poor guy can't even utter a single word.
>>
>>24941123

>tfw I'm literally more attractive than this guy physically
>tfw I actually have debilitating autism and can barely function on a day to day basis

In all seriousness I would not wish this affliction on my worst enemy. It is an unbearable degree of suffering. I was strongly contemplating my suicide before I even opened this thread.
>>
>>24941337

I only have one and I hardly put effort into it anymore too bee honest.
>>
>>24941564
hes retarded, literally
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.