[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I stop by the liquor store every day because I drink a liter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: wojack15.png (657 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojack15.png
657 KB, 633x758
I stop by the liquor store every day because I drink a liter of whiskey throughout the day. It isn't that unusual I don't think. Lots of people enjoy drinking.

Employees are starting to catch on. I see them making comments about me behind my back, not asking me if I'm "finding everything okay" like they do with the other customers, and giving me looks when I approach the counter. Its pissing me off. I don't want to be treated like a fucking pariah at my watering hole.

Do any of you alcoholics have experience with liquor store employees judging you for your purchases?
>>
Here's an idea:

don't drink a litre of whiskey a day.
>>
>>24938190

>a liter of whiskey throughout the day

Think you might want to cut down there m8
>>
At the very least switch up fucking liquor stores goddamn dude. If you went to ANY store and bought the same goddamn thing every day people would start to look at you weird. Switch up stores.
>>
My local beer store stopped asking me for ID, even though I look like a 16 year old. Being a regular isn't always so bad.
>>
fuck dude no one cares about you buying whiskey and even if they do who cares.
>>
>>24938190
Go to a liquor store staffed entirely by dot dot injun's or asians, they don't give a fuck.
>>
When I was 18 I'd go a few times every week to the liquor store, most of the time with a friend and we'd buy a box of wine. We were high about a half of the time. After a while, the dudes recognized us and started making fun of us, saying we have bad habits and shit.

Time passed and they dont recognize me anymore but I was still surprises that they knew me even if I just went a couple of times every week. I'd assume there are people who go there all the time.
>>
>>24938190

Let them have their fake empathy and see if any of them will give you a ride if you're too fucked to drive.
>>
What race are you OP?
What race are they?
>>
>would go to grocery store to get my twelve pack of beer day
>the rotating staff started recognizing me
>"Wow! Another? You sure must be popular Anon, having people over for drinks each night"
>Y-Yeah, haha
>>
How long have you been drinking that much daily?

That is like 40 beers a day.

You are going to require medical detox with benzodiazepines to prevent dangerously high blood pressure, stroke, or seizures or hallucinations.

God damn am I glad I'm not in your shoes right now OP.
>>
I don't get it. Why go there everyday for something that lasts so long? Why not buy seven liters once a week?
>>
i worked at a liquor store dude and trust me no one gives a fuck. we have guys coming in as soon as the store opens buying their shit for the day, every day. you cannot run/work at a liquor store if you're judgmental. hell, our boss usually drinks a pint a day in the back office, the other guys i work with either sneak booze in the bathroom or take something home every night. i try to keep it classy and just drink at the restaurant across the store during lunch. embrace your regular status.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.