[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first relationship >utilize the red pill tactics when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6
File: breakingbad.jpg (22 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
breakingbad.jpg
22 KB, 600x300
>first relationship
>utilize the red pill tactics when arguments arise
>never lost an argument

..it....it works.....
>>
Red pill tactic?
>>
wachu talkin bout op
>>
Is the person you're in a relationship with bluepilled, moderate, etc.?
>>
>>24938213
>>24938229
https://www.reddit.com/r/theredpill

inb4
>leddit

This is the /pol/ of reddit
>>
I've heard of this red pill shit but what is it?
>>
>>24938256
The /pol/ of leddit is still leddit, ya nig nog. Just go directly to /pol/ or 16/2chan's /pol/ ask them directly instead of that Colonel Sanders shilling hugbox.
>>
>>24938256
>using reddit
why not just go to the /pol/ of 4chan?
>>
There's a reason why m8. You're following the laws of human nature.

Notice how women and leftists are the ones who criticize it. They criticize it because they can't resist it. They want to deny it, but they're naturally drawn to this behavior. Why do you think every Tumblr SJW feminist either wants to be a girl or has a fetish for being dominated, treated like shit, and calling guys "daddy"?
>>
>>24938255
when it comes to relationships? I doubt she even knows what trp is
>>
why do normies stay in relationships where you argue and actually are pathetic enough to talk about "winning" the argument?
>>
>>24938118
What specific tactics?
>>
how do socially anxious robots manage to apply the red pill in real life? i would never be able to do it
>>
>>24938256
No, I mean what sort of "tactics" does it have you use?
>>
>>24938367
Well first, seek out like minded individuals to be friends with. If you're in college/uni, try the business schools/clubs since they're more likely to be conservative or redpilled.
>>
Lmao at the shilling on this thread
Fuck off back to Reddit and stay there
>>
of course it works, youd be surprised how much thing will work in your life when you apply strategy, now continue to grow anon, im proud of you.
>>
>>24938351
>>24938367
>gf wants me to change my perfectly acceptable behavior
>make it very clear (without being erratic about it) that I will walk away if she tries to do so
>gf rants about my behavior to the point of belittling me
>make it very clear that I was prepared to walk away right there and then if that's how she really feels

Essentially you display value by being willing to leave at the drop of a hat. You don't raise your voice. You don't get angry. You show that that leaving their ass is no big deal to you. It provides them a mirror to their behavior and it causes her to feel that she is the irrational one.

Men are rational and must always remain so.

I never outright said "I will leave you if you continue doing this," but I heavily implied it.
>>
>>24938548
>I never outright said "I will leave you if you continue doing this," but I heavily implied it
I'm an autist, please elaborate and give an example line
>>
>>24938548
So what kekdit taught You was to be a passive agressive beta kek? :^)
>>
>>24938639
"I think we have a good thing going here, but you belittling me makes me think we're not on the same page about this relationship."

She then apologized like 3 times

It's a statement that is accurate, to the point, blunt, and makes HER feel bad/guilty because I appear like the good guy. It's ME that wants the relationship, SHE is the one fucking it up, and SHE is making me think it's not working. See?
>>
>>24938323
>>24938329
99.9% of leddit despises the red pill. Especially normies & women. This should give you a hint.
>>
>>24938753
>>24938548
What behavior what she trying to change?
>>
>>24938213
/pol/ bussword for subjective beliefs that for a lot of the time are completely unfounded.
>>
>>24938790
Not letting me sleep with other women
>>
File: 1446014770413.png (188 KB, 1130x840) Image search: [Google]
1446014770413.png
188 KB, 1130x840
>>24938779
Okay.

But why settle for an copy of /pol/ when you could just use the real thing? Why would you purposely subject yourself to using reddit?
>>
>>24938790
Irrelevant. You apply the same tactic to anything. But in this case she doesn't like my hobby. She isn't worried about how much time I spend on it or anything, she just doesn't approve of the actual practice.

I've already decided there's no way I'm marrying this chick, because that shit could get ugly. But I'll spend some time with her for now because I enjoy her personality and she's nuts in bed.
>>
>>24938863
It isn't actually a copy of /pol/, it's basically dating advice with some evo psych
>>
>>24938548
Hey OP. Welcome to expectation (or "bitch") management.

You should still get angry though. Convey your emotions on top of your expectations. But never convey weakness on something she's done you don't like, turn it into brute force.

Here's the main structure on guiding a bitch (don't do X, do Y, Y being the expectation):

>"Don't do <THIS>, do <expectation>"
>wawawa girlpower i can do what i want wa wa
At this point she doesn't care about your expectation, so don't justify a thing and waste your time, she doesn't care
>"Fine, fuck off and talk to me when you'll <expectation>"
OP enforces consequences
>OP leaves
>a few hours or so later OP gets an apology for her being a bitch
>she's now submissive and open to OP's expectation
>"Are you being <expectation> now?"
>yes? - GG, give justification for expectation now that she cares for it, reinforces its validity
>no? rinse, repeat, enforce bigger consequences
>>
>>24938948
Can provide a real life example to make it clearer if anyone wants
>>
>>24938994
yes please. I would love a real life example
>>
>>24939013
Alright.

Scenario: you're talking to a girl and she's replying like a braindead piece of shit to what you're saying to her. You just said something meaningful to her and all she says is "ok".

Your expectation (for her): express your thoughts and feelings

>"Don't just say 'ok', express your thoughts and feelings"
>i don't want to :((
>"Shut up and express your thoughts and feelings or I'm gone"
>no!!
>"Fine, speak to me when you're ready to stop being a bitch"
>ignore her until she attempts to meet your expectation (enforcing consequences)
At this point you will NEVER initiate with her again. As far as you're concerned she's out your life until she attempts to meet your expectation
>wait a few hours (on average), she says sorry (she's now submissive and open to meeting your expectation)
>re-state your expectation
>"Don't just say 'ok', express your thoughts and feelings"
>umm idk what to say lol
>she's now trying to meet your expectation, guide her
>"What were your thoughts and feelings on what I just said?"
>well i think it's cool that you blablabla
>expectationmet.jpg
>reward her with a justification for the expectation: "See how much nicer it is to give me a proper reaction? Now you're showing me the real you, that's way sexier!"
>>
>>24939261
So just threaten her constantly?
Why don't you stop dating child like women?
>>
>>24939336
>So just threaten her constantly?

It's called enforcing consequences. Exactly the same way you'd treat a child as a parent.

>Why don't you stop dating child-like women?

>child-like
>women

Pick two.
>>
>>24939336
Yeah this seems like a lot of fucking work. I was just teaching my stepdaughter about this the other day, how equal partnerships without mind games are really the way to go.
>>
>>24939409
>>child-like
>>women
Cheese pizza?
I like how you think
>>
>>24939432
It's the only way. Men and women aren't equal. Women think irrationally in the presence of emotions, men have to guide them. Women value their emotions above pretty much ANY single thing about you. The most sensitive, precious thing to you is nothing compared to her emotions.
>>
The red pills core philosophy is spot on, but my god the people who follow it are insufferable. A bunch of beta fags who think they are chad master manipulator Machiavellian puppet masters.
>>
>>24939432
>>24939336

Also, you need to be careful with this approach if you haven't built up rapport yet. Try this full-on with a girl you've just met and she'll be gone at the snap of a finger.
>>
Why don't you post some actual helpful examples instead of shilling an entire subleddit you fuck.
>>
>>24938884
and since when do redpillers ever consider marriage.
>>
>>24938342
I like you. You seem alright.

>>24939261
This doesn't seem to be at all enjoyable for either party involved. Manipulating people to talk to you is annoying as fuck. My father does this and he wonders why no one likes talking to him anymore. It's just flat out intrusive and annoying.
>>
>>24938256
give some examples of you successfully using the tactics in arguments please.
>>
File: 1392965256165.png (38 KB, 333x308) Image search: [Google]
1392965256165.png
38 KB, 333x308
>>24939535
>Those humblebrag posts about them putting their girl in her place
>>
>>24939531
>Men and women aren't equal
Well, yeah. They clearly have biological distinctions. However, to think that one is better than the other is straight

>Women think irrationally in the presence of emotions
Men are irrational as fuck and you know it.

>men have to guide them
You can't even guide yourself. No one wants to follow some asshole except another female asshole who is lonely enough to put up with your shit.

>Women value their emotions above pretty much ANY single thing about you. The most sensitive, precious thing to you is nothing compared to her emotions.
This sounds pretty emotional. You just seem angry. Anger is an emotional, you know.
>>
>>24938342
>>24939758
>I like you. You seem alright.

A lot of the times arguments aren't serious but innocuous aspects of any relationship really. Unless you're dating your clone you're bound to disagree on some things and explore why you don't feel the same way about certain things which would be considered "arguments".
>>
>>24939758
>This doesn't seem to be at all enjoyable for either party involved. Manipulating people to talk to you is annoying as fuck. My father does this and he wonders why no one likes talking to him anymore. It's just flat out intrusive and annoying.

It isn't. But what's less enjoyable, doing that as a one off and making her a slightly better and easier to talk to person each time, or having her ALWAYS undermining your expectations and then fucking chad when she realises you can't control her monkey-see-monkey-do ways?

On the other hand it's enjoyable once she meets your expectation. As I said, it's the same with teaching kids respect. It's not manipulating, it's teaching a child how to act like an adult. The key is to balance punishment with reward for having your expectations met, but also being an all-round good person who lifts her up and tells her about the unique things that make her shine.
>>
>>24938667
A beta would snivel and grovel if she threatens to leave. But by showing you're not afraid to leave her ass you're presenting yourself as a high value male that she is lucky to be with.
>>
>>24939841
>Well, yeah. They clearly have biological distinctions. However, to think that one is better than the other is straight
I didn't say I think men are better than women

>Men are irrational as fuck and you know it
Not true. Men are guided heavily by logic, principles and values. Women are guided heavily by emotions. If you don't know this you've probably barely been around women if your life.

>You can't even guide yourself
I guess that's why my enjoyable life is going in the exact direction I want it to and that I have things under control.

>This sounds pretty emotional. You just seem angry. Anger is an emotional, you know.
Men have emotions too obviously dumbass, but they're never RULED by them. Men can control their emotions too to let reason triumph when needed.

Read The Principles That Govern Social Interaction, then get back to me.
>>
>>24939261
But its obvious you using mind games. Has a girl ever called you out on it? Because if she calls you out and you deflect the fact now its you who is acting childish and now your on the defensive. Even if you walked away you would look inmature. What if a girl starts playing those same mind games with you?
>>
>>24938118
>never lost an argument
Gratz breh, but your need to be "right" at all times will make your relationship suffer in the long run.
>>
>>24939409
>he can only pull child tier women
this is to be expected on r9k i guess
>>
>>24938790
She wanted me to stop jacking off to drawings of girls*

*she is a 2,000 year old demon
>>
>>24938548
>anon could you please stop doing this random thing, it's annoying
>bitch if you ever try to change who I am I will fucking leave you
>have you been reading that retarded blog again
>It's not a blog it's a subreddit
>you're sleeping on the couch tonight
>o-ok
>>
If you have to resort to this it means your woman doesn't respect you. Doing this might work to make her respect you here and there for holding your ground, but it shows that you as a person are simply not respectable.
>>
File: 1449180935826.png (266 KB, 430x357) Image search: [Google]
1449180935826.png
266 KB, 430x357
>R9k keks talkin shit about trp
I bet you still have an oneitis and fap to 2d.TRP is literally the only way out of your shitty ass lives.
>>
>>24940134
kek, this is probably the case
>>
>>24938667
yes, basically. Doesn't matter if I use reddit, at least im redpilled unlike you, who obviously chose the blue pill many years back.

*tips fedora* And a good day to you, Sir.
>>
>>24940044
It's not mind games. It's fucking expectation management. Girls need to be treated by a man as a good parent or teacher treats a child, because they - like children - act on impulse. Metaphorically speaking, they will both eat ice-cream laced with poison because it tastes nice.

Have fun being a faggot unable to take charge and getting manipulated and caught up by a girls feelings.
>>
>>24939784

>the field reports where they talk about how they talked to a girl in a public setting, but didn't do anything else
>>
>>24940175
Respect is earned, not given.
>>
but what's the point of having to do this shit?

why do you have to 'game' or strategize someone you're supposed to like and want to share your life with?

it's as if you're saying "follow these steps to put up with a low quality whore"

for me, I don't even care about sex so I wouldn't get into this retarded situation in the first place
>>
>>24940924
Because we were raised emasculated and need to work to get ourselves back to normal. It should come naturally, but it doesn't for this very reason.
>>
>>24939970
but why?

you should just find a girl who you don't have to constantly threaten

here on r9k we are the worlds most laziest people. I simply do not have the nergy or carefactor to bother with gaming some stupid slut

if she wants to be with me, then she will, I don't want to have to fuck around tricking her or playing her what's the point of that?
>>
>>24940134
heavily underrated post
>>
>>24940750
And you have to earn on a day to day bases by threatening to leave. She doesn't respect you.
>>
>>24940975
I don't care about being 'manly' or anything like that

why are you bothering with this? it seems so petty and stupid

>she does x
>you do y
>she does z
>respond with a
>bla bla bla
>get result

what about you just find a nice girl who's kind to you and isn't some bitch?
>>
Is there any real point to relationships?
>>
>>24938118
Literal emotional manipulation.

It's nothing new, and it's not specific to females.

I've used "red pill" tactics on boyfriends before I even knew it was a thing, every one of them eventually turned from strong men into weak willed, obedient little boys within about 2 months, maximum.

It's emotional abuse. If someone likes you, they'll be more lenient initially. If you exploit that, you're just a bad human being, not some super rational alpha male tapping into what women really want or whatever bullshit it is.
>>
>>24941200
Children.
b
>>
>>24939992
>Men
>Not ruled by emotions

Yeah, OK. Whatever you say pal.
>>
>>24941091
Because red pill chucklefucks can't pull nice women. Only low quality whores
>>
>>24938548
That's "redpilling"? It just sounds like keeping a level head while setting clear boundaries.

Why do you retards need to make stupid fucking buzzwords for completely normal shit?
>>
>>24941435
Because it gives them the delusion that they're improving their lot in life. They live a life of mediocrity and dissatisfaction, so they manipulate women and use them as a tool to fix up their lack of self-actualization. It's all about them feeding their insecurities and this appearing to be the fix they've always wanted.

It's the most pathetic shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>24941091
because r9k is for manchildren, not rational adult men
>>
File: 1419513194741.jpg (6 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
1419513194741.jpg
6 KB, 250x164
>>24941509
>>24941550
Haha too true! r9k is filled with a bunch of turbonerds, amirite?
Thats why I come here. To make miserable people more miserable. That totally doesn't make me pathetic or reveal my hidden insecurities!
hahaha
>>
>>24941091
Because pretty much all girls are bitches at least occasionally and don't care about your needs. Welcome to feminism 2015.
>>
>>24941630
No I just hate "redpill" people.
>>
>>24941223
It's not emotional manipulation you roastie.

If someone doesn't care for my needs, they get two options:

A) Care for my fucking needs
B) Fuck off

I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head. I'm trying to make a harmonious relationship. By default I care for others' needs.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.