[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a girl and I don't effing care if you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 29
File: 175785-1258670-7.jpg (63 KB, 770x770) Image search: [Google]
175785-1258670-7.jpg
63 KB, 770x770
I'm a girl and I don't effing care if you're a man and you're lonely... Get a grip. When I'm lonely people ignore me, laugh, look down on me, and just don't care...and I don't do anything to them.
Heck, I'm an open and unashamed LONER in my college. I'm practically always alone. I go home and be alone. Sometimes it feels bad, but sometimes its what I want.
As for when i feel lonely, liek I said no one could give less of a shit, neither guys nor girls.
People look down on loners, who do in fact represent "loneliness".

And yes I feel more alone in a crowd than when I am alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXOatxZZqXQ

When I see videos on Buzzfeed of guys "admitting they have emotions, feel lonely, get sad, feel liek they can't cry, no one to talk to"... It's fucking disgraceful and humorous to me.
Stop asking for cookies for being a guy who "admits" to feeling negative helpless feelings.
Fuck off. No one gives a shit that I'm lonely, scared, socially anxious, shy... No, they fucking don't.
>>
>>24938068

Stopped reading at
>I'm a girl

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
>>
>>24938068
>If b8
kek
>If actually a girl
wew autism
>>
>>24938085
>>24938119
You're all just proving my fucking point, retards.
>>
>I, me, my, me

Fuck off and die you spoiled cunt.
>>
File: 1390408539251.jpg (23 KB, 602x400) Image search: [Google]
1390408539251.jpg
23 KB, 602x400
>>24938068
>When I see videos on Buzzfeed...

Get....the fuck....out....
>>
>>24938068
if not b8 you are obviously ugly. else some white knight would save you from your misery.
>>
You obviously want us to care that you are lonely.
Otherwise you wouldn't have made this post. This is gay so saged.
>>
>>24938136
nice b8 m8, you don't get any special points for being a girl here.
>>
>>24938136
Every post thus far is doing it. top kek
>>
>>24938068
>abloo bloo bloo give me more special points for being a girl
>i don't care about dumb men my problems are more important

fuck off vapid cunt, go post on reddit and get a million upboats and fedoras, this website is for sad lonely fucks, not for stacys who haven't had enough attention for a day
>>
>>24938068
well your definition of being lonely is different from men. you cunts can have chads dick pounding your pussy at this very moments but you cunts will still say your lonely while having 5 beta orbiters at the same time.
>>
>>24938179
"UR UGLEE" what are we 4 years old?
Plenty of hideous looking people have gotten friends and people to care for their feelings
>>
>>24938179
>>24938510
I can't get over the fact that some humans have never gotten past a fourth grade mentality that they think calling someone "fat and UGZZLEE" is a valid way to argue. LMFAOOO.
This board is full of shit. Ask your mommies to change your diapers next time she comes down to give you precious tendies.
>>
what you're complaining about is not getting enough attention for doing nothing. loneliness is going to sleep every night and knowing that if you don't wake up no one will notice or care, loneliness is knowing that you have no value to other human beings, loneliness is never having someone to talk to about how you're feeling.

go get your holes filled you ugly slut and stop shitting up my board
>>
>>24938510
yes but it was mostly their own initiative.
>>24938562
I was not trying to argue, was pointing out that woman unlike man can get attention no matter what she does as long as she is at least average looking.
>>
>>24938654
"ME ME ME MY IDEAS AND WORLD VIEWS NEED TO BE CONFIRMED BY EVERYONE I COME IN CONTACT WITH"
Fuck off, child. I don't wanna waste my precious time talking to YET ANOTHER asshole who thinks his feelings are more important than mine
>>
>>24938583
This.
When I die, no one will know until the stink of my rotting corpse starts to bother the neighbors. That's loneliness. "Waaaah I don't talk to anybody in college and expect people to just come up and lick my asshole!"
All women deserve to be decapitated.
>>
>>24938707
whats funny is that you won't see the irony in your post
>>
>>24938707
then why you came here in the first place?
>>
>>24938731
You don't know what I see. Now that's what's funny.
>>
There's a difference between being alone and being lonely, and robots have to deal with the fact that women aren't attracted to them at all. I'm a loner too, and a girl, but it doesn't make me feel lonely at all because I know I can go out and get men interested in me if I choose to.
>>
>>24938127
That just means men are worthless and she's right not to have sex with them since they do not care about her.
>>
>>24938707
Your feelings don't matter, in the slightest. You'll just hop on some Chad's cock, when you get tired of pretending to be sad and lonely, shit out a kid and live happily ever after, without ever having to lift a finger. Fuck you. I hope some radicalized sandnigger tosses acid in your face, tonight. When your flesh is melted, and everyone avoids you like the plague, then you'll know loneliness.
Or you'll just suck off some beta white knight loser and get your happily ever after, anyways, just not with Chad. Oh, I'm sure that'd make you very, very sad though :(
Get raped by a pack of feral niggers, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>24938772
Male detected.
Bullshit meter just went overload.
>>
>>24938765
What a dumb whore yyou are
>>
>>24938722
>>24938583
You do have no value though. That's why you should kill yourselves.
>>
>>24938068
why are you making the generalization that all guys who have social problems/are lonely are asking for special treatmeant.
Maybe you are a bad person for making such broad generalizations.
>>
>>24938796
>tfw virgin
>tfw eyes in back of m head
You're a dumb choad.
>>
>>24938809
I was responding to the men in the video.
>>
>>24938808
You have no value either in the grand scheme of things and to modern society. Your nothing but a baby maker and you can't even do that. Defect.
>>
>>24938808
>implying i don't know this
>implying i won't keep living just to spite shallow sluts like yourself

go ahead and keep working so the government can pay me to play video games all day :)
>>
>>24938785
And that's why you're a disgusting piece of shit that deserves to be hated be everyone. You deserve your loneliness and you deserve all the hatred you get. If I were your mother I would kill you, no woman should bear the shame of birthing something disgusting such as you.
>>
>>24938808
>you have no value
>says the walking hole who can't even get her hole filled
Your only purpose, as a female, is to get fucked. If we're to believe your sad sob story, you can't even manage that. You're worthless.
>>
>>24938848
what gives you the right to put yourself above them and judge whether or not they know true "loneliness"

considering all you've complained about is not having people to talk to at college i'd say you're the one with inadequate experience with loneliness
>>
>>24938818
>>24938848
You seem like a boring and passive aggressive bitch who wants to fit in here. Yet you never will just like in middle school.
>>
>>24938902
learn to read OP before putting words in my mouth dumbass prick.
>>
File: 1449707326362.jpg (235 KB, 640x906) Image search: [Google]
1449707326362.jpg
235 KB, 640x906
>>24938068
> 2016
> Claiming that you don't mind your 1st world problems
> I'm not like the other loners

This place is not your blog.

You're doing exactly the same thing than them, asking us for cookies, except you're being a hypocrit on top of it, claiming the high moral ground for yourself.

> Just woman up and join a gym (lifting irons fixes everything)
> Just be yourself, it's that easy
>>
>>24938068
>literally "WAAAAAH! I'M LONELY BECAUSE I DONT GET ENOUGH ATTENTION! NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE LONELY!!!!11!"
Fuck off and die, cunt.
>>
>>24938068
What's with all these "I'm a grill btw" b8 threads recently, it's not funny anymore try different jokes.
>>
>>24938873
I struck a nerve there didn't I, you dumb whore?
>>
>>24938905
d'awww, high school insults from a preschool-brain idiot.
>>
>>24938818
will you please (please) be my gf?
(please)
>>
>>24938792
I've been on /r9k/ since it's inception, is it so hard to believe that a girl has internalized some of the things people say on here? I can acknowlege that as true, I'm very grateful that I've got some inherent appeal unlike you guys.
>>
>>24938850
>>24938874
I have a good job and a good life and I am happy and satisfied with myself. I have no interest in making babies with unworthy lesser men such as you. If humanity is doomed to be like you, humanity deserves to die out, because you are disgusting hateful shit.
>>
>>24938915
>It's fucking disgraceful and humorous to me.

that's you putting yourself on a pedastal above them and judging them. If you're not even self aware enough to realise this then you're beyond helping
>>
>>24938068
>effing
Fuck off to your disgusting tumblr blog you festering cunt.
>>
>>24938873
>be Stacy Thundercunt
>get ignored for the first time by Chad today
>find some imageboard to cry about how lonely I am
You're the disgusting one. You come here and bitch to all of us who have actually had hardship, and you're confrontational as shit, to start with. Why don't you just shut up and go get fucked, like everyone's already told your punk bitch ass to do?
>>24938935
Don't take credit for my shit, I'll have to fuck you up for that, hombre.
>>
>>24938068
>girl

You wouldn't last a day in a man's shoes. You're like a millionaire trust fund babby telling a crowd of hobos how much you suffer and how they should shut the fuck up.

If I was rich I would force idiots like you to transition and enjoy the despair in your eyes as you realize that you switched from easy mode with cheats enabled to survival mode.
>>
>>24938935
No. I'm here to laugh at you. Die without reproducing for the betterment of the human race.
>>
>>24938938
Your posts make my wee wee hard. I love it when you get ass blasted such as this it fills me with pleasure! Keep posting your hatred for me! Uff
>>
The guy who keeps making threads like this is an absolute madman. Good in you m8, this bait is top tier.

Here's my (You)
>>
>>24938960
Hun, get a grip and don't internalize their babying theories about the world they're afraid to even face.
>>
>>24938977
Fuck you bro I was just helping.
>>
>>24939002
I see you're on the fast track to regressing into a two-year-old boy.
>>
>>24938068
>I'm an open and unashamed LONER
>Fuck off. No one gives a shit that I'm lonely, scared, socially anxious, shy... No, they fucking don't.

yes you are ashamed. you're just pretending not to be to try and salvage your dignity and you're angry at us for it. if you really didn't care about what others thought then why make this thread?

>When I see videos on Buzzfeed of guys

who gives a shit about those attention seeking normie assholes? oh, right you do because you're jealous that they have successful happy lives and still talk as if they're lives are hard. you're not happy and your life is hard so it makes you angry. well, stop taking it out on us. we're not whining on buzzfeed for views. our lives are shit and no one cares except the occasional fellow robot who shares that feel. that's why we come here.

also, why the fuck are you watching buzzfeed videos?
>>
>>24938988
>here to laugh at you
>Wahh I'm so lonely men don't understand a girls loneliness
>but I'm totally here to laugh at you lol loser

Slow down those rpms on your meatflaps. I know you're a woman but damn have some continuity.
>>
>>24938962
>still in college
>has a "good job"
>has a "good life" despite crying incessantly
Waitress at Chili's isn't a "good job", you dumb whore. I actually have a degree, I actually have a CAREER, not a job. I'm worlds ahead of you, in every aspect of life, but because I don't have a hole that everyone wants to fuck, I don't get any special treatment and I've had to fight for everything I've got. You wouldn't know struggle if it pulled your pants down and fucked your ass.
>>
File: 1449548599942.jpg (566 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449548599942.jpg
566 KB, 900x900
TUMBLRISTA LANDWHALES GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24938977
>all that projecting and presuming idiocy

You sure are pathetic. You don't even have hardships, you think you do because you're entitled little shits. If people avoid you that's because you deserve to be avoided, and you brought it on yourselves. But taking the blame is too much for such entitled pathetic shits eh? You deserve all the mockery and hatred you get. Kill yourself. :^)
>>
>>24939009
I wouldn't if it didn't make sense to me, there's a lot of bullshit on here that I don't believe in at all.

One thing that rings very true is that there are men out there who have never and will never have anyone sexually attracted to them. Even the worst looking girls can't say that. So while both will struggle to find love or a good relationship, you've always got the comfort of knowing that someone, somewhere, would fuck you just because you have a vag.
>>
>>24938988
>>24939034
Your giving me such a boner right now. Your butthurt gets me so hard
>>
>>24939028
Trying to steal my thunder ain't helping, hoss. Unload your own paragraph of insults at her.
>>
>>24938068
Shitty bait is shitty. Good thing it's easy to get newfags to bite, eh?

That is all.
>>
>>24939049
>>24939062

I'm not OP, idiot. I'm just here to remind everything bad in your life is because you deserve it, and if you were an actually good person you would kill yourself already. Disgusting abominations such as you only deserve pain and death.
>>
>>24939092
Okay whatever damn nig. Keep your shit
>>
>>24939083
How's that going for you? I'm glad I had the courage to grow up and take responsibility for my life unlike some idiot males who want to sit on 4chan all day bragging about being entitled pricks who don't want to work for shit and begging mommy for tendies and yet still managing to maintain a decent shell of "self-esteem" because you're lucky enough to have been born a white male.
>>
File: cheez.jpg (68 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
cheez.jpg
68 KB, 480x480
>>24938068
LOL at how many guys here missed the message. If you think she's seeking condolence, you read the post wrong. That, or youre wasting your time on a messageboard by not reading the whole fucking post.

She aint hating on 4chan brothas, just pussy shit guys who basically beg for friends. "Boo hoo im lonely" I say fuck that shit too!! She is right, nobody give a fuck if ya lonely, male or female, and that is the message.
>>
>>24939077
And? Most women don't get pleasure from vaginal penetration, let alone sex itself without emotional bonds and involvement.
You can't be a girl because you'd know that and wouldn't buy into such delusions. Only virgin males and other dimwitted pricks believe such tripe.
>>
>>24939133
>CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!!!
Holy fuck this is getting better than expected!
>>
>>24939113
Lol the only thing bad in my life is dumb whores like you are breathing the same air as me. So I guess by your logic, you deserve all the death destruction and despair.

Curse me all you want, at the end of the day, you're still a woman. And that will always make me better than you.
>>
>>24939069
>be pretty little girl
>everything constantly handed to me on a golden platter
>don't have a clue in my air head how the world works
>just automatically assume that people have it worse than me because they're bad people
The irony is, by saying that, you're actually the worst fucking person I've ever talked to. You're spitting in the face of every starving child in the world. You're mooning every man and woman living under an oppressive regime. But of course, they all deserve that, right? Bad things only happen to bad people, right? What an ignorant, vapid, empty soul you truly are.
>>
>>24938962
>I have a good job and a good life and I am happy and satisfied with myself
that's why you're begging for attention on an anonymous anime forum? the doublethink is real
>>
File: 1448850704186.jpg (71 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1448850704186.jpg
71 KB, 600x656
>>24939133
>implying women don't beg for shit
Try harder, Brenda.
>>
>>24939158
OP here. You get it. I'm sick of men getting their proverbial cocks licked by girls when they "Admit to having feelings and being emotional and weak". Fucking pathetic. I'm expressive as fuck about my emotions, my face is an open book. Yet no one gives a shit. They even openly pick on me and laugh.
>>
>>24939133
Ok ok we get it, you have a tumblr. Let me guess, you're "not like the other girls" too?
>>
>>24939113
>I'm not OP

every single time, when you get caught samefagging just admit it and move on. stop trying to damage control because it only displays how utterly retarded and desperate you are
>>
>>24939235
So? What is your point?
>>
>>24939235
Because you're worthless. The only reason for a woman existing is to please men and they get everything they want but you can't even do that.
>>
File: 1449521494040.jpg (23 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1449521494040.jpg
23 KB, 500x385
if dubs OP is really truthfully a grill
>>
>>24939113
>>24939158
The samefagging is strong with this one.
>>
>>24939237
You reminded me of the Shania Twain song with the way you wrote that.

'Okay, so you're a rocket scientist? That don't impress me much.'

Heh, yeah I know you look up to feminists. As you should.
>>
>>24939158
>whiteknighting for a fat sack of shit who can't even get laid from her beta orbiters

also posting about your problems anonymously isn't begging for friends, it's kinda the opposite. You're lamenting your lack of friends to an audience that you will never have to face
>>
>>24939113
I'm actually a good person but judging from your post you......aren't. At all.
>>
>>24939235
This post is literally "you go gurl"
>>
>>24939189
Keep being delusional and buttmad, failed abortion, I am better than you.

>>24939192
Whoa, don't attempt to put words into my mouth. You're saying all that shit, not me. I'm just saying YOU are disgusting and YOU deserve everything bad in your life.
>>
>>24939331
It's typed, "You go, girl!" Dimwitted punk.
>>
>>24939172
Even if you're totally asexual, it's a form of validation and here's the important thing: it's better than nothing. If robots have nothing, and girls have something, it's easy to say which is better.
>>
Im just here to witness this whore get assblasted by robots. I like how this is going so far.
>>
>>24939365
Go fukc your dog you typical dweeb male.
>>
>>24939350
yeah you're such a good person, wishing death on strangers and actually trying to coerce them into committing suicide
you're the good person
>>
>>24939308
>those mental gymnastics
>my post kinda sounds like some dumb cunt so I'm a feminist

Ok I am convinced you are a woman. No one with real arguments reaches that hard.
>>
>>24939212
>calling pieces of shit out for being pieces of shit
>"begging for attention"

Bitch please, the only one who begs for attention here is you when you whine women don't want to fuck your repulsive, disgusting ass. Duh, no wonder.
>>
>>24939375
Yet again, a known virgin being called a whore. The intellect and memory quotient is strong on this board.
>>
>>24939350
So you think kids with down syndrome deserve what they get? Yeah I'm glad your not going to reproduce.
>>
>>24939352
The only appropriate way you encourage women is when you're trying to get them to kill themselves.
>>
>>24939284
I exist to please myself. Men like you are not worth pleasing, you are too whiny, too selfish and too entitled.
>>
>>24939350
By saying I'm a bad person and that's why I deserve everything bad, you're saying that everyone who has bad things happen to them deserve it. To not understand that, you'd have to be pretty fucking retarded, but I've long since realized I wasn't talking to someone playing with a full deck.
>>
>>24939386
Yeah cause girls are better at mental gymnastics than men. We all know that most men get tricked into all types of predicaments by even the dumbest chicks.
>>
>>24938068
>athens, ga in video

Are there any other UGA robots on here?
>>
>>24939380
>Go fuck a dog cis scum!
Seriously why not make a tumblr account, you'll fit right in, sweety. :^)
>>
>>24939321
>calls himself a good person
>dismisses the feelings of another person just because she's a woman

Yeah no, you're not a good person. You're an entitled, delusional selfish asshole and you reap what you sow.
>>
>>24939446
Why do you want to pry my mind open so bad? Anyway I prefer the ease with which I can interact with you here.
>>
>>24939427
Thank you for pleasing me with a reply. Good job sweetie you're getting the hang of it.
>>
>>24939399
>make a thread about how you are so le lonely
>btw im a grill
>get really mad when everyone calls you a piece of shit instead of sucking your girldick

yeah you sure don't want attention or anything
>>
File: 1449586994155.jpg (13 KB, 343x357) Image search: [Google]
1449586994155.jpg
13 KB, 343x357
>>24938068
>sometimes it's what I want
exactly you fucking whore. you choose to be lonely so you can act like you're different. it sounds like you enjoy being lonely. you don't understand the suffering and misery of most people here, you're not lonely and you probably get attention from a bunch of beta orbiters but because chad thundercock ignores you you somehow think that validates you at all. get off my board you roastie.
>>
>>24939480
You mean clit?
Also she didn't make this thread, I did.

You're so stupid you think every female poster is one person.

Back into the basement you go. Nobody wants your smelly ass in society.
>>
>>24939380
males aren't the ones who have sex with dogs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SwITAGUNjM
>>
>>24939406
Man you sure are proud of being a virgin aren't you dolly? So you can pander to robots you hate who want a virgin bride.

Guys we might be dealing with a an actual woman, seeing as how retarted she is.
>>
File: 1446673152033.jpg (8 KB, 412x314) Image search: [Google]
1446673152033.jpg
8 KB, 412x314
>>24938068
>you care enough to make a post about it
>>
>>24939462
Once again
>spend whole life getting shat on at every opportunity
>still manage to be financially successful
>wind up being jaded at being constantly shat on
>"omg you're just a bad person and that's why no one likes you!!!!"
>"like omg if you're bad then bad things happen to you lol karma bitches :^)"
Meanwhile, a thousand kids have starved to death, since you initially cried about being lonely. But they deserved it, right?
>>
File: 1448684913639.jpg (48 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1448684913639.jpg
48 KB, 720x720
Is this what tumblr calls a raid? If so, i'm not surprised.
>>
>>24939513
I'd hate to be within 10 feet of any of the scum scoundrel on this board (aside from the women and rare decent guys).
>>
>>24939495
>abloo bloo bloo stop pointing out my logical failings
>i'm actually one of two posters in this thread repeating the same things and posting more than a minute apart each time

yeah sure honey, you don't want attention and men are stupid for having feelings. keep reading those jezebel articles you utter failure of a human being
>>
File: 1367304247242s.jpg (5 KB, 250x165) Image search: [Google]
1367304247242s.jpg
5 KB, 250x165
>>24939133
>WHITE MALES ARE OPPRESSIN ME

why are you even here? you know where tumblr and SRS is, why don't you just go join your own people? oh it's because you're terrible b8.

gtfo
>>
>>24939385
If you don't want me to wish death on you, don't post shit that's death-wishing worthy. Simple as that.

>>24939407
Attempting to put words in my mouth again I see. I think YOU deserve all the bad you get. Call it karma bitch.

>>24939431
>you're saying that everyone who has bad things happen to them deserve it

No, that's just your shitty conclusion and it's wrong too. My bone is with you because of your retarded, delusional, entitled ideas. But of course someone petty like you can't accept that. :^)
>>
>>24939462
>r9k is one person
>you reap what you sow
I hope you get raped by someone you hate.
>>
cockholding
>>
>>24939565
because of your stupid posts i'm gonna follow a woman home from the clubs tonight and punch her in the back of the head, i can pretend she's you and it will make me feel better
>>
>>24939495
Assimilate or get ass raped by robots. It seems like you chose the latter. Your just going to get shat on.
>>
>watches buzzfeed
That's where you went wrong.
Also tits or GTFO
>>
>>24939495
>Nobody wants your smelly ass in society.
exactly. This is a feeling you will never have.
>comes to image board
>hey guys i'm a girl and all of you are stupid
>I don't like talking to you people even though I came here to specifically do that.
>>
>>24939623
d'awww the patriarchy trying to shut a woman up yet again.

>>24939627
rape on the internet is just you ego stroking.
>>
>>24939565
You keep spouting "entitled", you keep insisting that your logic doesn't spill over into all the other people having bad things happen to them, and you're consistently proven wrong, every time. You also keep spouting entitled, and yet you feel entitled to have attention without doing anything at all, as your OP explicitly states. I'll hold off on blogging my life story, but I can guarantee you that I've seen shit you'll never have to worry about in your pretty, spoiled, privileged female life.
>>
>>24939532
Pfft yeah right, you didn't get shat on you were just too much of an asshole and an autist to notice what you were doing wrong, and you got what you deserved for it. Stop whining and take responsibility for your faults, you useless sack of shit, and stop putting the blame on others when it's only on yourself. Can't even do that? Well then looks like you deserve all the shit you get.
>>
File: 1419904055838.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1419904055838.png
14 KB, 500x500
>it's a stacey gets BTFO by r9k episode
i'm proud of all you robots
>>
>>24939536
You are too stupid to reply to. Im just going to watch this shitshow
>>
>>24939659
>omg bad things happened to you because you're a bad person!
Once again, a thousand starving kids have died, and once again, you say they deserved it.
If bad things happened to bad people, you'd be dead, already.
>>
File: 1449341368172.jpg (209 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
1449341368172.jpg
209 KB, 600x574
>>24939643
>patriarchy
Jesus christ, just stop trying.
>>
File: 1448308219005.gif (1022 KB, 320x292) Image search: [Google]
1448308219005.gif
1022 KB, 320x292
>>24939659
are you saying 911 got what they deserved? ur sick
>>
>>24939653
Except you haven't proved shit save for that you're a pathetic immature brat who only hears what he wants to hear and attempts to twist other people's words when he doesn't like them. Tough shit, truth hurts you useless piece of shit.

>yet you feel entitled to have attention without doing anything at all

More projecting. Keep being wrong, I'm sure your entitled little shit self is thoroughly enjoying all this attention I'm giving you.
>>
File: 1401464549294.png (299 KB, 370x376) Image search: [Google]
1401464549294.png
299 KB, 370x376
>>24939643
>patriarchy
nice one lmao my ass off right now
>>
>>24939643
>unironically believing in muh patriarchy
tumbltard confirmed
>>
File: 1400943082042.jpg (188 KB, 1456x1080) Image search: [Google]
1400943082042.jpg
188 KB, 1456x1080
yo what happened to the bit where she was pretending to be two different posters?

anon you need to keep these things up if you introduce them
>>
>>24938068
your probably a landwhale how much you weigh 200 maybe 300 ponds makes me want to vomit
>>
>>24939582
Most betas on this board are all the same. Lazy, stupid, autistic, unaccomplished, useless, ugly, unpleasant, repulsive, selfish and entitled to shit they don't deserve. That's why beta whining threads such as this one are all a carbon copy of one another.
>>
>>24939794
why do you feel the need to generalise other human beings like that? does it make it easier to understand? the world isn't black and white
>>
>>24939694
>>24939732
Nah, that's just you spouting shit like that all the time and attempting to pin it on me. Don't try to shift the conservation dumb idiot, I'm talking to YOU.
>>
>>24939794
Nah you are just wasting your precious time on here. Your 20s only last so long. Then one day they'll be up and you'll be begging for cock
>>
>>24939737
>I'm sure your entitled little shit self is thoroughly enjoying all this attention I'm giving you.
They really are. That's about all a grown man who simply refuses to grow up can do. Thus making every possible learning experience into a chance to puff up his fragile narcissistic ego.

Shit, I'm getting tired of talking to walls here. OP's checking out.
>>
File: 1404957126828.jpg (102 KB, 499x485) Image search: [Google]
1404957126828.jpg
102 KB, 499x485
>>24939820
not that other anon, not all male posters are the same person u kno :))))))))))))
>>
>>24939814
>saying this on the board that generalizes women all the time even in this very thread

Is it the autism that makes you blind to your own hypocrisy or are you just legitimately retarded?
>>
File: 1419909191765.png (13 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
1419909191765.png
13 KB, 528x424
>>24939828
>get completely BTFO
>leave thread in shame
every time
>>
>>24938583
i agree this post makes me want to go out and hurt some kind of stupid cunt with the exact same mind set as the cunt that wrote this
>>
>>24939858
But you are just samefagging just as you think I am when I'm not. :^)
>>
>>24939864
>I generalise because everyone on this board does x thing

come back when you figure out why that's stupid
>>
>>24939882
THIS MANE
>>
>>24939864
>generalizes women
Shit, women have zilch to do with their twisted theories.
They're just sitting on this board all day talking about THEMSELVES, and using "women" as a scapegoat.
Meanwhile women literally couldn't give less of a shit about any of them in any way imaginable because they have no worth other than stroking their own little baby male egos - All take, no give.
>>
>>24939474
>begs for attention
>complains about women begging for attention

Add "hypocrite" to the typical beta male trait list.
>>
File: 1408095791113.jpg (725 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1408095791113.jpg
725 KB, 1200x1200
>>24939904
>But you are just samefagging just as you think I am when I'm not

in english please
>>
>>24939828
Awwww leaving already? That's a damn shame, we were just starting to have fun!
>>
Okay OP, this is going to be a lot to take in.

After reading that post I wish you stay lonely for the rest of your life. I wish that you stay lonely and that your parents get cancer. I wish that as they slowly wither away they realize that their daughter isn't going to give them grand kids. I wish that they die knowing that you'll never have anybody to be yours. I wish they die knowing that you'll probably kill yourself because of this, as you should. I wish that your parents die knowing that their daughter is a failure and that they failed as parents.

Fuck you OP. You're the fucking cancer that is ruining this board and 4chan overall. Woman are such whiney little cunts who think that they're actually worth more than the moist hole between their legs; they're not.

I know that this post is bait but seriously fuck you. I fucking hate you more than any anon I have ever hated before. You owe it to your "friends" and disappointed family to kill yourself right now you fucking roastie.

Only kidding.

please be my gf
>>
clearly, it would seem to me that the OP who made this post is a dirty, whore, cunt who deserves to get rape> and of story
>>
>>24939916
>every single beta whining thread goes exactly like this, with lesser males whining and complaining about not getting shit they think they're entitled to when they're not, avoiding taking responsibility for their own faults and accusing women of the very things they themselves do, generalizing women of absurd shit

>b-b-beta aren't all the same I s-s-swear

Hahahahahaha no wonder you can't get a gf.
>>
File: 1423000488655.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1423000488655.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>Imma girl and Imma lonely too XD
>146 replies and 17 images omitted

Yup, being a gurl sure is hard...
>>
>>24939957
I might stay but will be replying less to the blatant hardheaded nutcases
>>
>>24939999
Check'em

>Good quads familam
>>
>>24939952
That's English. Learn English, retard.
>>
>>24940029
>she just keeps generalising
the world isn't black and white anon
>>
File: 1449283970410.jpg (89 KB, 841x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449283970410.jpg
89 KB, 841x1024
>>24939944
Didn't you fucking leave, cunt?
>>
>>24940034
It's all shit men whining. See >>24939997.
>>
File: 1449896154984.jpg (31 KB, 312x377) Image search: [Google]
1449896154984.jpg
31 KB, 312x377
>>24940034
valid point it really does seem that women are retarded who new
>>
I know your feels.

These robots don't, and won't ever understand.

They think that sex means the same thing to women as it does to men. I wouldn't have sex unless I wanted to, and I don't see it as any form of acceptance, since yes, I can get it easily, I won't orgasm from just penetration, and would get the feeling of just being used.

Like a man's worth being what he can provide. As if they'd be cool with a woman meeting up with them only to take a bunch of cash with a smile and a thanks, then leaving.
>>
>>24940061
>saying this in a thread that's done nothing but generalise women

You should say that to all the posters generalizing women ITT.
>>
File: 1394507810852.jpg (10 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
1394507810852.jpg
10 KB, 269x187
>>24940051
>start a sentence with "But"
>no punctuation
you've just thrown a string of words together without putting any thought into sentence structure or grammar. Whatever point you were trying to make is lost forever in the sands of time. Go back to college and learn a thing or two
>>
>>24940072
I'm not OP, retard.
>>
>>24940109
>still generalising
no not every post in this thread is generalising women, a few posts like mine were trying to get to the heart of the issue but you refuse to engage in any meaningful way and instead spend all your time replying to the lowest common denominator because you know that's the best way to bait replies. You're very clearly not a real person and are just a bored anon trying to entertain himself
>>
>>24938068
>I'm a girl
Stopped reading there.
Post tits or gtfo cunt.
>>
>I'm a girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwxNmxplbxs
>>
>>24940132
whatever you are, you do surely sound retarded. Off yourself whore
>>
>>24940113
Except that you can start a sentence with a conjuction, retard, and that post is perfectly understandable. It's telling you if you think she's samefagging then she has the right to do so too, because you're both wrong. Go back to middle school because you obviously failed it.
>>
>>24939235
>I'm sick of men getting their proverbial cocks licked by girls when they "Admit to having feelings and being emotional and weak".

What? Where does this happen? Being open and vulnerable has not gotten me anywhere (am a guy).

I didn't watch the video though.
>>
>>24940104
lol yeah I think if any woman is super bored and has extra super duper desperately boring free time she should spam pretending that men are ugrateful lucky bastards because there's always a woman willing to take his money topkek
>>
>>24940233
so what you're saying is that you admit to samefagging? you could've made that more clear instead of giving me the run around
>>
Is this a Dej (or whatever his name is) thread? It reeks of the same ignorance, insecurity, and Olympic-level mental gymnastics of a Dej post.
>>
File: 1386730188524.jpg (30 KB, 659x591) Image search: [Google]
1386730188524.jpg
30 KB, 659x591
>tfw samefagged the fuck out of this thread
>tfw BTFO the dumb slut 3 different times to the point where she couldn't come up with a counter argument
>tfw i'll stop posting now and watch the thread die
>tfw she realises that no one cared about her stupid posts except me
>>
File: haku wwsd.jpg (46 KB, 373x319) Image search: [Google]
haku wwsd.jpg
46 KB, 373x319
>I can't cry

I know that feel. It's like my body physically can't do it, but it's for the best.
>>
>>24940170
>not every post in this thread is generalising women

Sure some are just beta whining or plain shitposting. You still did not address the many who do generalise but chose to complain only about me instead, which makes your posts supicious. Why do you not engage with those who generalise women and only feel the need to defend them, if generalising is what makes you upset? You are quite the hypocrite here. If you want me to consider your concerns as genuine first I want you to demonstrate that by addressing every anon that has generalised women ITT as well.
>>
>>24939350
Why so much hate anon? :(
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (192 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
192 KB, 1280x720
>>24939046
>why the fuck are you watching buzzfeed videos?

Answer this Anon, OP.
>>
>>24940269
Confirmed for retard who can't read.
>>
>>24938068
>Heck, I'm an open and unashamed LONER in my college.

wow you're soo cooool

>>>tumblr
you retarded infantile cunt
>>
>>24940244
Check the comments in the video.
>>
>>24940307
I'm sorry nobody cares about your posts, here have a pity reply.
>>
>>24938068
if not bait you're a millenial incarnate
>>
>>24940327
ily girl
>>
>This thread

Women can't even troll right.
>>
>>24940327
thought you came here for help, I was trying to offer it to you. I know what it's like to be full of hate and hoped that I could help you overcome it. You're unwilling to listen so I'm unwilling to help sorry for trying I guess?
>>
>>24940361
I'd rather not, but if we're talking about comments on the internet, I'll point out people say lots of things.

People act sympathetic toward me, but nobody actually accepts me. Typical,
>you should go out and make friends!
>...with other people
sort of interactions. I know the reasons people avoid me, but they're superficial and I can't change them. I have a harsh, negative personality, but I accept people as people and try to respect them.

Sorry for blog. :/
>>
>>24940445
You keep thinking I'm someone I'm not. I'm just here to laugh at you. Nice confirming your concerns about "generalising is bad :(((" are all bullshit btw.
>>
>>24940446
I don't think many ppl accept others either.
We're all just trying to get by in life with some sanity in tact and since we are each different perople, we can only truly get along well with certain others who fit our puzzle piece. Not that we belong with someone particular or that we're perfect with them.

You seem rather nice so I can't see why others wouldnt give you a chance
>>
>>24940511
you don't have to pretend, it's an anonymous forum for a reason. sorry you see things this way, maybe one day you will grow out of it
>>
>>24940445
And you don't even attempt to help the betas ITT to overcome their own hate when they need it more than anyone else? Go talk your bullshit to someone else kiddo.
>>
>>24940535
You're the one who needs growing up sempai. Being a hypocrite is bad.
>>
>>24940568
again, they weren't looking for help, just someone to hate on. Same as you are I guess, if I'd known that's all you were after I wouldn't have bothered
>>
>>24940104
>They think that sex means the same thing to women as it does to men.

But that's a generalization, Anon. (No, I'm not the person who keeps using that word elsewhere.) I'm a guy, and I care more about sharing a connection and being intimate than going through the physical motions.

>Like a man's worth being what he can provide. As if they'd be cool with a woman meeting up with them only to take a bunch of cash with a smile and a thanks, then leaving.

I'm not sure what you're saying exactly but I think you misinterpret the belief you're talking about. My understanding of it is not that some robots think women just see men as walking dollar signs. Rather, they believe this is a subconscious thing and a prerequisite to forming an emotional attachment.

I'm not saying they're right, just trying to clarify.
>>
>>24940618
>going out like a coward like that

Now that's what I call pathetic.
>>
Cry more bitch
>>
>>24940646
>showing kindness is a cowards act
this is why you're alone
>>
>>24938068
>Making a thread to complain about being lonely
>>
>>24940643
>look at me I'm such a speshul snowflake begging for attention
>>
>>24938068
S A G E
A
G
E

bitch
>>
>>24940669
You didn't show any kindness though, first you attacked >>24939794 for posting truth about undesirable men than you got chickened out of the thread when you got called out on your hypocrisy.

Why did you feel the need to say "omg generalising is bad :((((" only at that post since it was directed toward men and not at any of the post that were directed toward women instead? That's quite suspicious behavior. If you really cared about generalising, you would have attacked all the posts shitposting about women too, but you didn't. Which makes me think you don't care about generalising at all and you just don't want to accept the truth about undesirables such as you.
>>
>>24940528
>You seem rather nice so I can't see why others wouldnt give you a chance

I've talked about this with people and a lot of it is valuing delivery over content, and not liking criticism. I'm pretty harsh and critical. I read negative intentionality into things a lot (probably BPD). It's hard for people to look past and tiring to deal with, even if I'm sentimental at the same time.
>>
>>24940811
i never attacked that post, I asked why you felt like that and you failed to give an answer. I pressed the point and you refused to acknowledge there's a problem. Now you're trying to shift the focus onto me and keep asking the same questions I already answered. I dunno what your game plan is here lady, I got nothing left to offer you
>>
>>24940700
Thanks for the attention m8! ^_^
>>
>>24940877
lol I think I'm the same way towards people when they get close to me.

Notsure what to say but there's probably some personality type out there who can handle it :)
>>
>>24940888
>i never attacked that post
No, you did. You only addressed that post and none of the others, which is extremely suspicious.

>I asked why you felt like that and you failed to give an answer

As if I'd fall for bait like that.

>I pressed the point and you refused to acknowledge there's a problem

But you're the one that's doing that right now. Why did you feel the need to address only that post and none of the others if generalising is what concerns you? You behavior makes me think you don't care about generalising at all anf you just didn't want people to call men like the kind that visit this board to be called out on their shit.

>keep asking the same questions I already answered
>already answered.

You evaded the question completely, spitting bullshit nonsense about "kindness" when you showed none. If you want to show kindness, do so by standing up to your self-professed principles and addressing every women-generalising shitposter in this thread. If you are not willing to do that, you'll just be confirming my idea that you're full of shit.
>>
>>24940877
I can deal with you if you're willing with me ignoring you when you don't get it's time to shut up and exercising abuse and violence to make shut up because your yapping is annoying.
>>
>>24940953
>Notsure what to say but there's probably some personality type out there who can handle it :)

Oh, definitely, but they're rare. Especially if I want to move beyond just being okay friends. I mean, there are women who haven't given up on me as a friend, but are still not interested in a closer friendship let alone a romantic relationship.

I need to meet more people but I don't usually enjoy going out if I don't have someone I know with me, and I don't have a lot of people to do stuff with close by.

You seem pretty nice. Thanks for responding. :)

>inb4 go to /soc/ you fags
>>
>>24941077
I already explained that I thought you were looking for help, no one else in this thread has seemed like they were looking for help. Therefore I will not go through every single post and ask them to stop being ignorant. Do you understand now? What concerns me is people being unhappy when I have the potential to help them, you are clearly not happy and I am trying to help. You keep throwing it in my face and expecting me to bend to your will which is frustrating. Do you understand now? Please let me know in detail the parts that you still don't understand and we can go over them again
>>
>>24941149
I'm okay with shutting up if you're okay with being direct and assertive and not just avoidant, and are okay with my autistic need for clear social interactions.
>>
>>24941191
Where have I sounded like I was looking for help? I have posted absolutely nothing like that. In truth I am quite happy and thinking I'm not is another wrong presumption of yours. Are you mistaking me for someone else?
>>
>>24938068
Fuck off, whore.

Real girls don't even care if ugly boys are lonely, they just don't exist to them.
>>
>>24941215
No way dude. When I'm mad with you I cancel you out of my existence. If you can't navigate through normal social interactions you don't deserve my time.
>>
>>24938068
>I'm a girl
>no one gives a shit
kek good one roastie
>>
>>24941276
I give up, you're completely unwilling to engage. Next time you make a thread about being super lonely and depressed try to remember that someone tried to help once and you were too jaded to recognise genuinity when you saw it. Good luck with the rest of your life, I'm going outside to drink some beer and relax
>>
>>24941345
>thinks I'm OP

I'm not, retard.
>>
>>24939674
>implying it isn't a clever ruseman baiting everyone
>>
>>24941153
Ty too ^_^
>>
>>24938068how old are you OP. Want to exchange emails?
>>
>>24941466
D-do you want to exchange throwaways? Scared to post one.
>>
>>24941625
Young.
>>24942050
Same person? Sure. Go for it.
>>
>>24940307
Holy shit same.... Brother...
>>
>>24942303
somefagr9k gmail
>>
File: 1445911903442.gif (2 MB, 209x213) Image search: [Google]
1445911903442.gif
2 MB, 209x213
Damnnn This bitch got her roastie toasted. Bruh...
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.