[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /ugly/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
Feels bad man, I accidentally looked at myself in the mirror today. Ruined my entire day, fuck.
>>
>>24938049
I'm actually pretty good looking, I like looking at myself in the mirror.
Shame I'm getting chubby and can't get a GF due to anxiety and being a NEET.
>>
I spend 45-1 hour looking in the mirror each day trying to figure out what's wrong with how I look.

I try styling my hair so I look good but I end up spending so much time in the mirror it ends up looking retarded by the time I'm done.

The left side of my face is 0.3792 meters longer than the right side so my face looks extremely lopsided and asymmetrical, to the point where girls wont look at me. My eyes also have slight asymmetry. Are there any plastic surgeons that can make your face 100% symmetrical?
>>
>>24938151
everybody's face is asymmetrical you retard
>>
>>24938049
>tfw balding
lost every confidence i had
>>
My face is ok looking, my body is sort of fit, im not very tall, im a virgin but i just havent really tried to get ass....yet
>>
>>24938151
>The left side of my face is 0.3792 meters longer than the right side
Are you fucking retarded or really just utterly ugly? You're saying one side of your face is 30 centimeters bigger than the other.
>>
>>24938049

I never look in mirrors and if I can I cover them up to make them easier to avoid
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>24938428
This is me. Notice how my left eyebrow is pointed higher than the right and the corresponding eye is slightly lower. Notice the length of my face and the lopsided jaw. I am a freak.

Took guts to post a picture but here you go. This is the only picture I have.
>>
>>24938665
you look normal
>>
>>24938665
You have no idea what it's like to be ugly.
>>
>>24938665

u actualy have body dismorphia or thats just a good angle. If i took a picture from that angle i would look even worse than i do in a fucking mirror
>>
>>24938678
>>24938694
>>24938726
>taking bait
pls
>>
>>24938665
Are you being ironic with that haircut?

Pretty JUST tier, way more people freak out at your hair than your face.
>>
File: 1439603013558.jpg (289 KB, 1903x1269) Image search: [Google]
1439603013558.jpg
289 KB, 1903x1269
I'm solidly average but I feel ugly as sin

probably because i have unrealistic expectations of myself
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 769x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 769x1024
Who /5/10/ here?
>feel too ugly to talk to hot girls
>feel too hot to talk to ugly girls
>>
>>24938665
Fuck off, you look normal. Nothing even close to ugly.
>>
>>24939139
you fucking idiots its an obvious bait are you retarded or something? baka y'all
>>
>>24938049
tall and good looking, but thin hair (hairline has never reced an inch tho)
>>
i am ugly. people sometimes laugh at me when they look at me
>>
>>24939115
THIS. FUCKING THIS. UGLY BOYS OR FAT BOYS ALMOST ALWAYS GET THEIR UGLY/FAT GF AND PRETTY BOYS GET PRETTY GFS. BEING TRAPPED IN THE MIDDLE ITS FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJSL;FJASL;FAS
>>
I'm ugly and strange looking. People stare at me all the time trying to figure out what the fuck is going on with my face but most of them seem too stupid to get it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.