[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do even ugly girls have it so easy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: jabba.jpg (371 KB, 1712x1200) Image search: [Google]
jabba.jpg
371 KB, 1712x1200
Why do even ugly girls have it so easy?
>>
>>24937974
>he has to be a feminist, BUT NOT TOO FEMINIST EW WHAT ARE YOU A BETA?????
>>
>"I hate men who challenge my opinions and ignore my first-world problems!"

>"I hate men who don't challenge my opinions and accept what I say as word-of-god!"

Women everyone.
>>
>>24937974
>Doesn't want to date a pushover, even though intellectually she thinks she should

B A S E D
I
O
L
O
G
Y
>>
>>24938109
What women say they want and what they actually demonstrably want are two completely different things.

Feminism itself is a socio-political symptom of this basic fact. Unfortunately women can vote so politicians give them what they want.
>>
>>24938101
This one woman wrote a play where the main white guy acted how women and minorities want white guys to treat issues and stereotypes, then the audience of gays, women, and minorities fucking despised him because he simply didn't seem human.
>>
>>24938208
source?

I wish to see this and/or read about it.
>>
>>24938233
I'm trying to search for it now, will get back to you
>>
>>24938370
Thank you, brother.
>>
>>24938233
The play is called straight white men, can't find the actual article tho
>>
>doesn't date guys who like fight club

What a dumb arrogant fat bitch. But I don't date fat feminist fucks, so to each their own, I suppose.
>>
>>24938109
Best thing to do is treat them as if they were men, they hate feeling like you are altering your behavior to get in their pants.
>>
ugly girls live awful fucking lives don't even kid yourself.
>>
>>24938634
Fight club is a pretty plebby movie. I wouldn't list it on a dating profile.

BUT THEN I WOULDN'T DO ONLINE DATING EITHER BECAUSE ITS FULL OF FAT CUNTS LIKE THIS
>>
She is just another loudmouthed Jewess who wants to hate the Aryan Alpha Male, but her hole tells her something different.
She says she wants equality in a relationship, but her hole tells her she really wants dick, a big dick.
She wants to be liberated, her hole wants to be abused, neglected, pounded and tossed aside like the trash she is.
She wants to make love, her hole wants to be raped and beaten.
She wants to bond, her hole wants to cum.
What a miserable cunt.
>>
>Friedman

I can't even feel surprise anymore.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.