[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we need a new board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: tsokpal.jpg (85 KB, 950x719) Image search: [Google]
tsokpal.jpg
85 KB, 950x719
hi, long time user here

i went from robot to normie to cyborg and now i'm pretty much okay

now, i'm getting tired of robot screaming REEEE every time someone is trying to help
i'm really tired of this CANCER, constantly ruining everything and turning this place into a dark bottomless pit of despair

seeing that this board has turned into a containment board,

i think that creating a new board for people trying to get better called "SELF HELP" would be terrific

what do you think? fresh board without crying babies, only people trying to get their head out of their asses and getting better everyday
>>
bump

i asked for this board to be created

can't wait to leave this place and never look back
>>
>>24937868

>cancer

>crying babies

so you went from robot to narcissistic, stuck up asshole

nice transition, dipshit

PS the mods ban us if we REEEEEEE anymore, normie9k is in full effect, you should be very happy here if you stick around
>>
I'd support that, sounds like a good idea
>>
Go to /adv/ dumbass.

Saging your stupid shit.
>>
>>24938421

if someone is trying to help you and you scream REEEE, maybe you are the stuck up asshole

and, if you can't look into a mirror without getting angry at the mirror for being truthful, maybe you are narcissistic
>>
>>24937868

This place is a bottomless pit of despair by design. People do not come here because they want to improve their life, they end up here because this site is a sedative for the constant nagging of their own conciousness. Saddly if miserable people find together they usually end up collectively draging each other further down in the path of self-destruction, enforcing the idea that their "lifestyle" is just one among many. Even a self help board would get inevitably fucked, because no one feels any moral obligation to actually help himself or others. I mean /adv/ is also supposed to be what you described and this place is not filled with people actually breaking their head apart about how to make life better, its just full of half-hearted slurs and empty words of encouragement. Even psychologists who have a strong work ethic and both moral and proffessional obligations to do their job well become depressed while working with all of the broken people coming to them on daily basis. How the hell are we supposed to wade through all this negativity without getting sucked in? This place will never be some isle of hope for anyone, because its naturally revolving around escapism.

Its good that you want to leave and you should do that, but I do not think there will ever be a place here worth coming back to. I think I might just do the same actually, fuck this shithole honestly.
>>
>>24938439

/adv/ has nothing to do with self help

>hey, help my choose the name for my dick
>hey, i have an std what should i do?
>hey i have a crush on this chick

JUST
>>
>>24938692

>This place will never be some isle of hope for anyone, because its naturally revolving around escapism

true

>because no one feels any moral obligation to actually help himself or others

you don't need obligation
trying to find a real solution to your sorrow should come naturally,
and if you find a solution and you have empathy you want to share it, that's all
the thing is sharing it with people who don't want to hear you its just depressing

> I think I might just do the same actually, fuck this shithole honestly

that's why i'm trying to find a solution
maybe drag people who want to get out of this spiral into /selfhelp/
>>
>>24938837

>trying to find a real solution to your sorrow should come naturally

That is exactly my point, naturally robots search for other robots to feel-masturbate with until they reach a level of unstable comfort. Actually improving your life involves:
-admitting your life is absolute shit
-admitting you cant go on like this forever
-restructuring your world view
-having a plan according to new worldview
and worst of all
-actually doing something
That stuff can be incredibly hard if you are on your own and just feel-posting to your hearts content is way too compelling.
Expecting a group of miserable people to find together and pull their own and each others weight without someone strong directing them is just against the natural progression of such things.
I think you are just expecting too much from the average 4chan visitor, the people here are no better than the normies they despise and their head is usually just as far up their own ass as the average Joes.
>>
if we moved boards, mystery would just complain on both.

Our efforts will be futile anon
>>
>>24938837

Also as you describe it, self-help would be pretty much an anti-4chan board which is like the "smoking kills" sign on cigarette packs. I do not think the administration of this site would ever do something like this without being forced to.
>>
>>24939366
>Expecting a group of miserable people to find together and pull their own and each others weight without someone strong directing them is just against the natural progression of such things.
>I think you are just expecting too much from the average 4chan visitor, the people here are no better than the normies they despise and their head is usually just as far up their own ass as the average Joes.

maybe you're right. i do like planting seeds though. maybe that's my addiction

>>24939457

well, there is a /lit/, a /fit/, a /out/, a /sci/

i think 4chan can be serious and mature. And there is a huge community involved in self help nowadays. I think 4chan could benefit from that.
>>
Would you rather have the dregs of 4chan shoot up public places or express their despair and pain on a anonymous duvet knitting image board?
>>
>>24939561
>>24939561

i'm not saying we should close /r9k/, not a all
the thing is, their should a security valve you know

staying too long on /r9k/ could potentially lead to... you know... bad things
>>
>>24939557

Meh, /lit/ and /sci/ are a joke and generally a bunch of chucklefucks who dont know what they talk about.
/out/ and /fit/ have a nice mindset admittedly, but /out/ is pretty dead and /fit/ has its own delusional tendencies.
I do admitt there are constructive and really interessting boards here, but they tend to be the ones with the lowest traffic and the reason for that might just be that the usuall visitor is certainly not interessted in actually doing anything worthwhile with his time.

I think people on 4chan could benefit from self-help, 4chan itself could probably not.
>>
File: it-doesn-t-matter-o.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
it-doesn-t-matter-o.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>24939701
>...
No, shut up.
>>
>>24939958

>getting triggered like a feminazi

oh well...
>>
>>24939772

i hope the future will prove you wrong, sir

i feel relieved though, you gave me hope and i'm grateful for that

so much sanity, feels good man
>>
It's called /adv/ you autist, every time you visit a thread it's at the top of the page.
>>
>>24937868
No, literally all of that is covered in our other boards. /adv/, /fit/, /fa/, etc...
>>
>>24937868
Not to be a dick, but isn't that why we have /adv/? You could just start a self-help thread there and bump with a few pics.

Though I do agree that the frog-fag epidemic has gotten completely out of control.

Also:
>robot to normie to cyborg

Explain, anon
>>
>>24940310
see
>>24938698

you should wikipedia self help, sir
>>
>>24939772
4 chan has made me....

More outspoken, on top of that I don't comment on things I don't know anything about. All because I'm too afraid to get my shit called out like it had when I was a newfriend.

As far as the female shit goes? not much. Probably drops in a 10,000 gallon tank kinda assistance. Not complaining or anything, it's better than nothing. I can talk to random people and don't let retarded shit I do get me down anymore.

4chan has helped me a bit, but I couldn't compare it to legit psychiatric help. If I'm being honest with myself I probably do need to see a psyco doctor, but I don't' want that on my record.
>>
>>24938698

literally all of these things are advice you huge fucking retard

calling yourself a cyborg and you haven't even learned to breathe through your nose
>>
>>24940391
>More outspoken

actually you're just more aggressively cynical

>I don't comment on things I don't know anything about

4chan has actually just made you THINK you know things
>>
>>24940412
That's the ONLY advice you're ever going to see, you sperg. 90% of the threads on /adv/ are exactly what that anon typed. Just like how 35-45% of the threads on /r9k/ are the annoying, spammed to Hell, "Wage-Kek" faggot
>>
>>24940493
No, you're wrong. You're doing exactly what OP just said.

I'm not aggressive in anyway, and I never mentioned myself not asking questions anymore. Not that I should have to justify anything to a frogposter.

Clearly I do not regurgitate what I read on 4chin. I said 4chan gave me a skill to only express your opinion when you have an educated and sourced opinion.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449963117276.jpg (24 KB, 577x445) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449963117276.jpg
24 KB, 577x445
>2015
>not just being yourself
>>
>>24937868

/lit/ probably has self-help books covered, and /fit/ has real self-help, since lifting the iron is the only proven way to get better.

That being said, why not, but I can already imagine how this board would just attract the "best" of /r9k/:

> Everyday the same thread about meditation, with the Antibuddha making 50% of the posts
> Everyday the same pollack thread about jews selling pills againt "depression"
> Everyday women giving the advices of just being yourself, it works for them!

You get the idea.

> Tldr: go to /fit/.
>>
>>24940540

Too bad 4chan didn't educate you enough to realize that "sourced opinions" are just "theories decided to be factual based on whatever is convenient for the top 1% who fund the research"
>>
>>24940524

your reading comprehension skills are clearly 0 but if you'd like to reread my post and try again the class will wait for you Timothy
>>
>>24940360

i was a robot. i got a gf god knows how. i lived the normie life with her for a while ( years )
normie life is devoid of real connection. i mean if like me you are a truth seeker. it's vain and boring. i transcended all of these robots and nomie "needs" . only truth is worth something.

>>24940350

dealing with psychological issues need more than advices

>>24940625

/fit/ is only a tiny part of the solution. /selfhelp/ could help spread knowledge about real issues that the common man is unaware of, like the type of personality disorders, the different and sometimes subtle forms of manipulation that many of the robots sustained during their entire life, and real ways to deal with fear and depression etc,

all those subject are well know in the self help communities, not /adv/, or /fit/
>>
>>24940635
I thought you'd mention that when I was posting, oh well.

I bet you think Gravity is a sourced opinion as well.

The fact is niggers are literally sub human based on FACTS, but you'd still believe they were "equal"

Hur durr evolution but somehow nature made us equal :3
>>
>>24940936

how can that be true when you entire genome is recessive?
>>
>>24941025
I didn't say recessive. I said, as a whole, niggers are inferior to humans.

Are you going to say a horse and a donkey are equal?
>>
>>24940671
K.

You sperged out and stated the obvious the what that anon typed out was, indeed, advice. And I responded by saying that what that anon typed is pretty much all, if not at least most, of the threads you will see on /adv/. Therefore, making it a useless board to go to for self-help. Then you sperged out again and acted like you just won the argument.

Faggot
>>
>>24941244
The obvious THAT*
>>
>>24940936
Shitpost harder, faggot
>>
>>24941126

nah you didnt get my honkey

your genome comes from black people genome
its like a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy etc. it's recessive, sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9BqrSAHbTc
>>
>>24940817
>dealing with psychological issues need more than advices

yeah, it needs professional medical treatment
>>
>>24941456

that does not mean that you shouldn't get interested in these subjects on your own free time.
>>
>>24937868

already there, bruh
>>/trash/
>>
>>24941506

k
:) <3 :3
>>
>>24941351
Oh I see, you said our genetics are recessive. I thought you said I said that. Regardless you skipped my donkey and horse example. Which is the same situation.

We came from you sure, but we're the refined version of you. We can think. We are not violent, we are capable of think more than 2 days in advance.

My recessive traits allow me to be superior to yourself because yours are still programmed to run away from lions.

Whites are better than blacks in today's age, if we somehow have to run away from giraffes again you'd be superior. Do you see how that works?

You wouldn't be on top for very long though, we might not be able to run away as fast but left to our devices we will INVENT things with our awesome brains. Just admit it, niggers are inferior and no one would miss them if they left.
>>
>>24937868
>i think that creating a new board for people trying to get better called "SELF HELP" would be terrific
thinking this would actually work
>>
>>24941574

>we can think
okay. black too

>We are not violent
*laughin internally*

>we will INVENT
okay, blacks invent a great deal. it's not promoted because you know. whites have a tendency to erase the history of other races so they can feel superior

but anyway this thread is not about your ego
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.