[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post more examples of shitty normie advice >Personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: ppppp.jpg (11 KB, 255x217) Image search: [Google]
ppppp.jpg
11 KB, 255x217
ITT: post more examples of shitty normie advice

>Personal growth fixes all your problems
>Just b yourself
>Positive thinking! Fake it till ya make it!
>Height doesn't matter!
>Be confident and find a hobby and girls will flock to you
>>
File: Aviator_Pepe.jpg (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Aviator_Pepe.jpg
125 KB, 600x600
>>24937738
Why, theyre right, bruh, it really works.

You just have to invest some time and work in it. But if you dont have the willpower to change your life, then dont whine about it on a manchurian shadow puppet play board.
>>
File: 28483828.jpg (60 KB, 471x400) Image search: [Google]
28483828.jpg
60 KB, 471x400
>find your passion and you'll never have to work a day in your life
>>
>just go to the gym bro
>"but how is that related to depression"
>JUST GO TO THE GYM BRO
>JUST LIFT
>LIIIIIIIIIFT
>>
Yes, frogposting and whining on an anime image board all day and not even trying are the answer to getting that active social life you crave.
>>
>>24937827
This is absolutely true, though. You also have to know how to make money outta you passion, but that is pretty much everything.
>>
>>24937879
>tfw not passionate or talented at anything
There's literally nothing that I "enjoy" doing other than sitting on my ass, browsing imageboards, and playing vidya in complete solitude preferably while stoned out of my mind.
>>
>Personal growth fixes all your problems
Can't fix looks, can't fix autism
>Just b yourself
robots do act like themselves, its just girls dont like themselves
>Positive thinking!
Pure 100% bullshit. What should you do? Think "Man I have 10 girls at my uni craving my dick right now?" when you havent talked to a girl since 9th grade and all of a sudden that will fix it?
>Height doesn't matter
Utterly and patently false. That's just denying human nature. Women are naturally attracted to taller men in the 5'11-6'6 range. Anything above is basketball player tier and anything below is little boy-tier.
>Be confident and find a hobby
Girls wont flock to a guy just because they're dedicated to something. Find a hobby, like anime, but watch as no one knows anything about it or what it is. Watch as girls laugh at you for your odd hobby.

Normies make me sick.
>>
File: 1425149136071.jpg (74 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1425149136071.jpg
74 KB, 454x453
My dad said this to me when i asked for some sleeping pills for my anxiety induced insomnia.
>Just don't be anxious son!
>>
>>24937821

reported for violating global rule 3: trolling outside of /b/
>>
>>24937991
>There's literally nothing that I "enjoy" doing other than sitting on my ass, browsing imageboards, and playing vidya in complete solitude preferably while stoned out of my mind.

Same here.
Any of you normies can figure a way how you make money of this?

>inb4 pro player/streamer that can't happen
>>
>>24938413
I know that feel. Been taking anxiety meds ever since I was a kid and my parents still don't understand why I need them
>why don't you just meditate and try to relax around people anon
That's not how it works mom
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.