[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I guess I must have missed that moment in life where you learn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1249599423959_f.jpg (51 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
1249599423959_f.jpg
51 KB, 500x465
I guess I must have missed that moment in life where you learn how not to be a glutonous fatass. Everyone tells me to keep on trying to lose the weight, and it feels good for a couple of days, but then everything just halts and I'm back in the gutter again.

I can't stand this. It feels like my mind is numb. There is no escape from this.
>>
>>24937298
Calculate TDEE
eat 500 calories below that
exercise
Sincerely, /fit/

>wow that was fucking hard
no bump for you
>>
>>24937341

What's so fucked up is how easy that task seems to be for everyone else and how easy it should be for me. Trying and failing at it makes me feel like I'm some kind of useless bag of shit. Whining and bitching about it also makes me feel useless. I'm going to kill myself at this rate
>>
>tfw lost 55 pounds in 6 months
>don't feel any better or look any better, gain it all back
Why bother
>>
Have you tried drugs OP? Coffee and things like that can control appetite.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>24937457

Why is that though? What are we doing wrong? When I lose some weight I think it's cool but then I'm back at it again. What am I missing? It's driving me crazy. I got a job because I learned to hide how much it hurts to know I'm a useless fat sack of lard.

They will never know, no one will ever know.
>>
File: 1401391963652.png (19 KB, 286x256) Image search: [Google]
1401391963652.png
19 KB, 286x256
got the opposite OP

>skinny and underweight as fuck
>rarely hungry and if i am it goes away minutes into a meal
>get sick if i keep going
>tired all the time and probably lacking some vital nutrients
>"just eat more anon XD"

i should probably buy some more weed, it helps
>>
>>24937511

Never tried any drugs or coffee. Don't particularly enjoy coffee but if it's gonna keep me from acting like a fat piece of shit then I'm gonna try it.
>>
>>24937414
If your not losing weight at a 500 calorie deficient, you most likely either are calculated your TDEE wrong or your making an error in counting your calories for the day. You are not special, your body does not defy the laws of thermodynamics.

Exercise helps tremendously, try picking up a cheap bike of craigslist for some low-impact cardio. If you don't want to do these things, I have no empathy for you.
>>
File: drown29910595.jpg (4 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
drown29910595.jpg
4 KB, 250x201
>>24937527

So how do we find balance? Do we just learn to live without balance?
>>
>>24937591

I got several kinds of diet planning software on my PC that I use. I stopped the soda and most of the junk food I used to put into my system. But after a couple of days of going out walking or riding my bike (which I enjoy very very much, it's like quality alone time) I start feeling sick. It's a different thing everytime I try it

This makes me embarrased because I don't want to sound like I'm making up excuses. Calories in, calories out, nothing more than that. But I feel like something happens on the third day of exercising.
>>
>>24937714
You really do not need any diet software, I feel like they over complicate things and are a pain in the ass to use on a daily basis. Use myfitnesspal if you must use any software, but personally I use a paper and pen.

>I start feeling sick
Hate to state something so obvious, but were you hydrated and eating before you went for that ride? A healthy diet should provide plenty of energy throughout the day. Also consider a stationary bike, better to feel light headed and pass out in your home than in the street.

4chan has a pretty hell of a good health and fitness board you should try visiting it sometime. Read the sticky.
>>
>>24937525
I don't know man, why am I losing weight if its not making me feel better and nobody else cares otherwise.
>>
>>24937298

Just stop eating huge fucking meals you retarded lard ass.

Goddamn I'm so sick of hearing the same fucking excuses over and over
>>
>>24938028

>Just stop eating huge meals!

Yeah, will try.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.