[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be today >Go on date with a girl >she is super shy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1443158242659.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
1443158242659.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>Be today
>Go on date with a girl
>she is super shy in general however warms up and we have a nice conversation
>shes laughing at all my shitty jokes and is touching my arm/leg
>obviously having a good time
>She's leaving and I tell her I'll text her
>ask if she liked tonight
>she says just text me
>mfw

I'm over here trying to get my dick felt and she keeps playing hard to get
It's paradoxical as fuck that she can be pretty socially awkward and shy one minute and play full hard to get the other
What the fuck is going on
I feel like I'm getting keked at every turn
>>
>>24936883
>It's paradoxical as fuck that she can be pretty socially awkward and shy one minute and play full hard to get the other
That isn't paradoxical.
>>
>>24936883
>waaah waaah I hate whores girls should be pure virgins
>wait why isn't this girl putting out I want her to act like a whore already
>>
File: gekko.jpg (85 KB, 940x700) Image search: [Google]
gekko.jpg
85 KB, 940x700
>>24936967
I mean sure, if the media keeps going on about this sex culture I can't seem to find it
Fuck
>>
>>24936883
You are. I hope it wasn't an expensive date.
>>
>>24936883
because you are a dumbfuck who shitposts his life to 4chan, what kind of girl would even be remotely interested in you?
>>
File: 1419158683037.jpg (106 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1419158683037.jpg
106 KB, 720x960
>>24937156
I lie and make people think I'm an extroverted normie
>>
>>24937021
Do you want a pure girl or a whore?
If you want a pure girl, she won't put out until you have proved yourself true, reliable and worth it. Which an undesirable failure of low social status and zero ambitions like you is never going to be.
If you want a whore, don't complain then about girls being whores.
>>
>>24937180
People can detect lying.
>>
>>24937238
wasn't me dumbfuck
>>
>>24937272
then use
>le meme arrow
>>
ya dumb fuk she isn't playing hard to get she don't want the dick thats y she's shy n shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.