[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you lose your virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Ya eh.jpg (9 KB, 151x147) Image search: [Google]
Ya eh.jpg
9 KB, 151x147
How was it for you robots? Awkward moments?
>>
But I haven't lost it
>>
File: Tom_Lea_-_2000_Yard_Stare.jpg (396 KB, 1000x1288) Image search: [Google]
Tom_Lea_-_2000_Yard_Stare.jpg
396 KB, 1000x1288
>arrive at school
>walk through front gate
>female friend runs up at me screaming my name
>forceful hug
that is how I lost my hugvirginity.

T-This won't weaken my wizard powers though, right?
>>
>lose your virginity
>robot

Pick one.
>>
>>24936391

>17
>handing out flyers for some shitty concert
>hand one to a landwhale
>"Im not interested in your concert, you know where I can get some booze?"
>liquor store happens to sell liquor to me, so I say yes, and go buy her some
>she invites me back to her place
>we get drunk, get naked
>tell her im a virgin
>"anon your first time should be special"
>if I don't get this out of the way now, ill probably never get it out of the way. im drunk, im horny, its special enough
>slip on a condor, put it in her puss
>between the whiskey and low sexual attraction, just kind of awkwardly mash my flaccid penis against her vagina for a half an hour
>don't finish
>she says im good in bed. topkek
>get dressed, go, never see her again
>>
Surprised the whole time it kept going forward. Normie doesn't get my memes but calls me attractive unlike others so whatever. Knowing them better, they like me for my physical traits and found personality endearing. Plus lowered srandards because mental issues.
>>
>>24936554
The you're good in bed part is a thing to be proud of
>>
>>24936675

I have enough introspection to know she was probably just trying to flatter me so I felt less awkward about the whole ordeal. Like I said, I didn't find her very attractive, I was pretty drunk, and could barely keep it up.
>>
>>24936391
I like this pepe edit very much
>>
>>24936391
>17
>Day off school for teacher training. Mum at work.
>My horny christian gf of a month says she's ready to lose virginity on phone.
>Drop everything, steal some alchohol from drinks cabinet, meet up at my place bb.
>Start on the whiskey shots, we got some perry too. Good ol' xmas drinks..
>Getting down to business time, lay her down on the bed.
>"Anon do you have a condom?"
>Whip out my trusty wallet condom.
>Take down her panties.
>Holy fuck it's the amazon.
>Try not to look disgusted, gonna have to guide the little fella in with my hands alone.
>Mount the fish on my bed and slowly ease it in.
>HNNNGH so warm in here. HRNG can't stop it! spaff after 20 seconds.
>Pull out and discard condom under bed.
>"I-I'm sorry, I-Can we try again?"
>"uhm... i don't think we should"
>Just sit at end of bed with head in hands. she awkwardly leaves 20min later.

A few days later i heard she told her friends that i couldn't get it up. I don't know whats worse?! the fact i'm faster than lightning or that she didn't even feel me inside her!

And that was my adventurous sex life, 9 lonely years later and i'm thinking of paying for the chance at another thunderflash when i go to Amsterdam next year..
>>
>>24936391
Failed mostly straight normie reporting in

>17
>in graphics class
>sat next to this cute awkward femboy
>I was too autistic to realise he liked me until he straight up told me one day
>Didn't know how to react so I just sat there stuttering like an aspie
>tfw had a crush on him at first but just gave up after thinking he was out of my league
>told him I liked him too
>he told me to meet him in the bathroom after class

Long story short, I skipped class to fuck a cute boy in a school bathroom without a condom.

That happened last year, we had a pretty chill relationship for a while but we went our separate ways

Feels bad brobots
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.