[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had a girl like you who you didnt like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16
File: 1448306722878.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1448306722878.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
Have you ever had a girl like you who you didnt like?
>>
If a girl liked me I'd go for it anyway. You know how much I wished I had someone who was obsessed with me?

Every day
>>
>>24936330
OP here hang in there man, what age are u?
>>
Happened a few times (2-5) some would make it quite obvious as to ask if I'm single while the others barely said a word to me
>>
>>24936270
Yes. She was realy short, indian and dressed like a boy
>>
Yeah, a female friend of mine asked me out recently. I turned her down, because us dating would be a terrible idea. She is friends with a few other people in my social circle, has really rocky relationships, and tends to need things I can't offer because of physical distance at this point in time and my own emotional state. We haven't talked as much lately, though, which makes me sad, but I understand.
>>
>>24936366

I'm 22 and I've been alone for 3 years
>>
>>24936270
Once and similar to this >>24936386
but she was not indian yet looked like one.
>>
>>24936270
Yes.

She confused things. She was a loner pretty much like myself in the school that I had just transfered to. I used to talk to her because she was in the same class as me and we lived close to each other, so we often went home together. After a few months of this routine she asked me out. I liked someone else, so I rejected her. Things got awkward so we stopped talking to each other. And, of course, I was unable to get together with the girl I liked.
>>
when I was a kid I was playing with my next door neighbor and she said she did. I think I got scared and didn't return the affection.
>>
>be me
>age 16
>at camp, coed training night for jr. counselors
>girl hitting on me is super ugly
>do not want
>in the bushes at night
>she pulls me into her
>makes out with me
>nonono
>spend entire night freaking out afterwards
>sleep with one eye open
>>
>>24936445
Hang in there im in my late 20. and things are getting real good. They werent before. Hang in there man.
>>
>>24936485

I try but it feels like nothing changes
>>
>>24936270
Had a co-worker who had a massive crush on me.
Reason i didn't go for it was because i really had nothing in common with her.
I told myself a long time ago that i wouldn't jump into a relationship just for companion ship.
I'd rather be alone for my whole life than be with someone who made me feel alone.
>>
Yep. My first ever official girlfriend. We dated for three months until I just couldn't do it anymore. It sucked because she was crazy about me. But I was only into her sexually. Great sexual chemistry. It also made me feel bad about having sex with her when I didn't really like her, so I didn't. Even thought we got close plenty of times. I'm actually not even sure if she was a virgin or not. Probably not, but I was.

Things got pretty awkward after that, but I'm glad I had the courage to be happy and single rather than with a girl while living a lie.
>>
Yes.
She was literally autistic. It's very different from our brand of autism, and even I couldn't deal with it.
>>
Yes. She is very ugly and has an IQ in the 80s, but she is EXTREMELY nice, doesn't have a mean bone in her body. I think she is infatuated with me, at the very least she has a big crush on me. I try really hard to be nice to her, if it came down to it I would pity cuddle/kiss her because she really does deserve it. Perhaps even pity sex if she wanted it, I just can't be in a monogamous relationship with her. I do like her as a person, just not the kind I would like to spend the rest of my life with. I wish I could show her more affection, it would make her week.
>>
>>24936556
why didn't you just fug her?
>>
>>24936551
I know man. I know but it does. If you ever have time watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyQRHHHXntc
>>
Throw your body away, Tetsuo.
>>
>>24936613
Because im clingy as fuck and if i did fuck her i would feel guilty as fuck and stay like an idiot.
>>
>>24936270
If I had a girl who liked me and I didn't like her, I'd force myself to like her. That's how badly I think of myself.
>>
>>24936584
After we broke up I saw her with another dude a few months later, but I didn't really care at all. That's how detatched from her I was.

One time she parked her car in front of me while I was trying to leave the parking lot. I drive past her and she and her boyfriend were inhaling each other's faces. I guess she tried to make me jealous but I couldn't give less of a shit. I just ended up pitying her.
>>
>>24936640

I hope it does, otherwise I'm going an hero
>>
File: big guy shrugs.jpg (65 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
big guy shrugs.jpg
65 KB, 600x448
>>24936270
Some quite mexican girl I used to work with. She was about a 6/10 and I rejected all her advances. Bi co-worker later told me he fucked her. Said she wanted to kiss alot during and he said no. Made me lel.
>>
Yes.
She was fat and ugly.
She's still fat and ugly.
>>
>>24936708
Watch the doc man. It helped me.
>>
File: pimpin days.png (137 KB, 1076x784) Image search: [Google]
pimpin days.png
137 KB, 1076x784
>>24936270
the only girl to have ever liked me (or at least told me about it, i hope) was a girl i didn't like
we were in high school, and she was nerdy and ugly and probably retarded
tbf, so was i, and had glasses and was scrawny and looked like a pathetic nerd and was socially autistic
weirdly enough she was attracted to me and talked to me a bit in school, and more in Facebook (pic related, if you want to see me turn her down)
strangely enough i soon became a lot more normie and better looking and she seemed to have ceased her attraction or attempts to get with me
guess she just realized i was totally out of her league by then, top kuk
>>
>>24936330
you say that because you've never had it happen to you. i know people say that a lot on this website but its true. its fatiguing to be liked by someone you dont like. you feel like an awful person.
>>
>>24936270
I'm probably going to dump my girlfriend.

Going through a divorce right now and I met her after I started the process. I truly love this girl. She's amazing and everything I've ever wanted.

But... I've lost track of myself. And life. I've lost motivation and interest in everything. Truth is, I don't think I'm capable of being in a relationship. My marriage was very taxing.

And I'm tired.

And super critical of myself and everything around me.

And I wish I could just put everything in my car and run as far away as possible.
>>
>>24936783

I've had it happen and it was better then being where I'm at now
>>
Freshman year college
Weeb danish student was really into me
I brushed her off because my nip parents would kill me if they found out I was a race mixing.

I should have just fucked her at the risk of losing my tuition
>>
File: 1449604889729.png (108 KB, 340x368) Image search: [Google]
1449604889729.png
108 KB, 340x368
>>24936270
She was kind and pretty, but she was feminist

>anon feminism is not bad, people tells that feminists are crazy but it's not true
>right anon, I am not crazy?

For the whole time of our realtionship2 Years she wasnt able to say me what is actually feminism if it is something diffrent than screaming 40 year old tumblrgirls?
>>
>>24936270
Yeah, she was fat and ugly and I was 14 and not desperate
>>
>>24936270

As a teenager, a girl that was part of the group I used to hang out with during the summer was into me.
She made excuses to talk to me, kept hugging me at random, long long hugs, while I didn't react.
I didn't like her and I wasn't even aware she liked me(I was pretty low confidence, kissless virgin) until a friend pointed it out.

A few years back I happened to hang out with another group. A very pretty but very tomboyish girl that was in that group told one of her friends that she liked me and asked them to tell me. I didn't like her romantically for a few reasons despite her being objectively very attractive and subjectively a good match for me character-wise, and I was even in a relationship. I didn't mention anything,because I liked her as a person and wanted to eventually be friends because she was cool. We spent more time together and she ended up getting my number and asking me out for coffee, in a way that was very uncomfortable, I responded in a very weird way and we never spoke again. It was very unfortunate.

I also had another girl, who's a friend of a friend who was subjectively ugly but objectively a 6-7/10 try to touch me suggestively (penis area), mostly to make me feel uncomfortable (it can be obvious at times I'm awkward but also making it clear she likes me. I kept running away like a little girl, for a few reasons I haven't seen her among that group of friends for years.
>>
>>24936270
On several occasions.
Nerdy Mexican anime girl. She wasn't much a looker, but loved hearing her talk.
Some race-mixed girl who was taller than me and had giant breasts.
She would call me and talk for hours, invited me to movies, but never went.
Some 4-5 assortment of other girls ranging from skanks to nerds.

I'm not enough of an asshole to get with women just to fuck them, but I could have easily done so.
That big tit girl would have been fun. She ended up being a huge skank a couple years later.

Apparently I had snubbed my first girlfriend a couple years before we met up again and started a relationship.
>>
>>24936794
Don't do that, just stop investing time in her and start using her just for sex until she leaves you. Trust me, you'll be glad to have the blowjobs in the coming weeks.
>>
>>24936885
Sex takes me two hours to cum and always has. I don't need sex, nor intimacy.

And she's a wonderful girl, I wouldn't want to hurt her like that or use her. I just want to be alone, I think.

Plus, we're about to have such huge schedule conflicts with our jobs, we're not going to see each other until May.
>>
It was a friend of a friend. She was a fat, obnoxious hambeast who seemed to be interested in me. She had her boyfriend with her and when I asked about him she just said "oh I'm not going out with him" in a volume where he could not hear, she was even smirking when she said it. Dumb fat slutty cunt should have fallen onto the tracks when the train came along.
>>
>>24936270
Yes 11 years old ugly black fat bitch, we used used to fap together on kik but after one l cum I deleted her forever
>>
>>24936842

She was white, pretty fat with huge tits and ass and had a cute face too and dyed her hair different colors every week. She was also sex obsessed so we did it a lot and because of that she thought we were going out.

I'd get calls and texts all the time from her and if I didn't respond she'd harass my friends into finding out where I was. I didn't like her that much, maybe as my friend but not in love with her.

Wasn't so bad compared to being lonely and depressed and drinking every day
>>
>>24936753
this is pretty funny lol. it's not often that you see the other side. teenagers, man.
>>
File: 1402613934838.jpg (148 KB, 795x596) Image search: [Google]
1402613934838.jpg
148 KB, 795x596
>>24936753
>mfw reading that whole conversation
>>
File: 1432769804116.jpg (133 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1432769804116.jpg
133 KB, 728x636
yes, I was like why the fuck not. ill go for it. she was pretty fucking KAWAII and shit- you know... ranDUMB. she spoke to my father in passing for i think all of 15 seconds, I left her 2 days later. I'll never forget the look on his face of disappointment mixed with tolerance.

remember if you're banging a social retard dont let people you will interact with long term know.
>>
File: 1448981125239.png (201 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1448981125239.png
201 KB, 500x373
Yes, but I chose to pursue a slut who ended up fucking chad for 2 years and then the girl who liked me also fucked chad and still fucks chad to this day

it has been almost 4 years and I am still salty about it tbqhwyf
>>
Stephenie she was a QT 5'4 chubby big tits cute short hair.

Was for some reason obsessed with me

Was too much of a beta bitch to fuck with her shit

I know i'm a loser senpai, and she was top of her class and I was barely getting by throughout HS. Poor girl
>>
File: 1396584223990.png (32 KB, 116x240) Image search: [Google]
1396584223990.png
32 KB, 116x240
>>24936270
if a girl makes it obvious that she likes me before i get a crush on her, i lose all interest.

kill me, robots. so many lost opportunities.
>>
Yea. Some girl who I met on hot or not and kik keeps messaging me and I feel bad if I dont reply. I just wanna play video games
>>
A fat girl with that shitty personality fat girls usually have
>>
>>24936844
What kind of asian are you?
race mix with me
>>
>>24938823
>nip
oh kek nevermind
>>
>>24936330
The few girls that have shown interest in me have had shit personalities. It's never the ones you want that show interest, anon.
>>
>>24936584
You just described my first relationship perfectly
>>
a girl once liked me a lot, she had really big jewlike nose, too big a turnoff for me to be sexually attracted to her. And she was too clingy. fk dat
>>
No girl ever liked me.
>>
>>24936270
yeah, in middle school there was this girl with cerebral palsy or something that was in to me

that was pretty much the only time a female has ever been attracted to me in my life
>>
maybe. I probably wouldn't catch on unless she really really made it obvious.
>>
File: 49334240543.jpg (18 KB, 619x433) Image search: [Google]
49334240543.jpg
18 KB, 619x433
>>24936270
Yeah, this semester there was a girl in my human bio class that would go out of her way to talk to me but she was like 4'11 and kind of frumpy. I've also been known to attract single moms and fat chicks.
still a kissless handholdless virgin though
>>
Yes, it brought me down to earth. You are constantly rejecting and being rejected, how can you let it get to you. still lonely though
>>
>>24936270
three chicks actually senpai
>>
>>24939116
oi fag how many grills in biology classes
>>
File: 1446563139759.jpg (49 KB, 720x462) Image search: [Google]
1446563139759.jpg
49 KB, 720x462
>>24939166
My human bio class was mostly girls that want to be nurses. Easily a 2:1 ratio.
>>
File: mad_frog.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
mad_frog.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>24936270
>girls
>notice me
>ever
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24936270
I did, she wasn't attractive at all, I would've felt guilty about rejecting her but she was an incredibly loud and complete cunt towards everyone, not to mention aggressive, she'd probably be a radfem right about now.
>>
The only similar experience I've had was when my ex girlfriend really wanted to get back together about a year after we broke up, but I wasn't interested. When we date, she was cute and shy, but after we broke up, she started drinking and sleeping around a lot, and I didn't really like that.
>>
>>24936783

I didn't. It felt great to stomp a girl's hopes. They deserve it.
>>
>>24939754
She broke up with you just so she could do that. She for whatever reason thought it would upset you but because women lack object permanence, she didn't realise you'd still know what she was doing even if you weren't with her. I know, something similar happened to me.
>>
File: 1414359290397.jpg (28 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1414359290397.jpg
28 KB, 400x320
who /alwaysthoughthecoulddobetter/ here?
I had multiple girls be interested in me, sadly they were always kinda ugly and I always thought that I deserved better.

Well now I'm a 23 year old kissless virgin and said girls didn't even looked that bad.
>>
>>24936270
Yeah, a lot actually. Fat girls really like me for some reason.
>>
about 12 times
I dont even want a girl
>>
File: jake laughenhall.jpg (81 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
jake laughenhall.jpg
81 KB, 960x640
>faggots lamenting being alone 'for years'
>barely in their early 20's
>>
>>24939894
That's possible. After we broke up (it was a mutual kind of breakup), she acted pretty hostile towards me, while I just didn't give two shits. It seems she's always desired my attention, but after it didn't work out the first time we dated, I realized I didn't need hers.
>>
A few

>One girl wrote our names together in hearts all over this spot where me and my friends would drink

>one girl used to watch me sleep when i lived with my friends gf. i slept in a dog cage with a blanket over it because it was weird

>last week some fat chick who i saw a party who i stopped talking to before that gave me a ride home and confessed her love to me and basically raped me. i jumped out of the moving car and ran home

>my ex last week at the same party with the fat chick tried to make me jealous by saying a nigger came inside her. I just laughed and told her to "have fun being a single mother"

>another ex used to make fake normiebook accounts and flirt with me. I knew it was her when i asked for her number and she gave me her house number like a moron

>one fat chick was obsessed with me in 8th grade. i told her to kiss my ass and then i would fuck her. She did and i laughed and told her i was joking
>>
>>24936270
I liked her as a friend. I was about 13 or 14 at the time. She had feelings for me that I could not reciprocate.

Afterwards I realized it looked like I had led her on. I bought her a birthday gift once and over the summer I would go to her house to hang out. After that I started being a lot more reserved to avoid being in a situation like that.
>>
>>24936270
Yeah, once. I rejected her. She wanted me to ask her to homecoming so bad, but I didn't like her. She was ultra unattractive. Her only interests were K-pop and anime. What really sucks is, I started dating her best friend, and a week later she got diagnosed with leukemia and I dumped her best friend because she was an sjw cunt.
>>
File: aliencostumefeel.jpg (78 KB, 487x511) Image search: [Google]
aliencostumefeel.jpg
78 KB, 487x511
>>24936270
>Have you ever had a girl like you
>girl
>like you
>>
File: 1436246263149.jpg (38 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1436246263149.jpg
38 KB, 576x432
Yes, a girl who works cash at my store obviously likes me (I can tell by her eye rape and giggling).

The thing is though: she completely turns me off, personality and looks are both repulsive to me.

>short
>obese
>short dyed blonde hair
>purple eye contacts
>loved minions

Fuckin' hell, I'd rather be alone.
>>
File: 1406364959585.jpg (29 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1406364959585.jpg
29 KB, 720x480
Yes and I didn't find out until years after highschool

It sucks cause I flirted with her friend all through one of her birthday parties and on grad night spent the whole time hitting on a separate friend

Sorry Vanessa, I didn't know.
>>
twin sister of the girl i used to have a crush on. was awkward as fuck
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.