[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ignored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: irony.gif (474 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
irony.gif
474 KB, 320x180
So guys. I'm Norwegian and this female American exchange student started in my class. She looks like your typical tumblr feminist. She's got short dyed hair, glasses and piercings.
After a couple of weeks I get properly introduced. She's actually really cool she's really sarcastic, has great humour, actually really good looking, dresses nicely with thigh highs and everything. After a while I actually almost fuck her while we were watching movies together. She knows I'm a beta guy and actually took the initiative and started kissing and everything. She's amazing at kissing and jerks me off while we're kissing.
We get really close after a while and I actually fell in love with her. This is first time I've seriously been in love man. She doesn't seem like she wants to be in a relationship, which is fine since we're basically in one. Her host parents can't speak English very well so she wants to get a new host family. She also wants to change classes since she's already graduated in the US and already knows most of what we're learning. So she changes host family and classes and we get more and more distant. I feel this bad man, she seems like she doesn't. She's having so much fun with her new classmates and we hardly speak. Feels bad man. I don't know what to do with my weekends anymore or weekdays. I just game and smoke weed now I feel myself getting more and more depressed. I can't believe a girl could make me feel this way. I've always been really unemotional.
>>
>>24936198
I honestly, like on a personal level hope you commit suicide soon.
>>
Sounds like that blows man. Got any pics of her?
>>
Looks like you've been pumped and dumped, chump.
>>
>>24936252

I, too, insist on OP killing himself as soon as feasible.
>>
>>24936198
FUCK YOU I'M NORWEGIAN TOO BUT I AM NOT A FUCKING NORMIE COCKSUCKER FUCK OFF MY R9K
>>
File: CARROT.gif (70 KB, 206x206) Image search: [Google]
CARROT.gif
70 KB, 206x206
>>24936550
Ta det rolig naa
>>
>>24936550
Chill dude, if you still think /r9k/ is about the "ree normie" meme, you should probably go to wizard chan or something.
>>
>>24936644

GAA BORT DIN NORMIE KUK DU HORER IKKE TIL HER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24936731
Liker at du kaller meg normie mens du skriver den typiske "Reee" maymayen ti r9k. "Se saa godt jeg passer inn naa gutta se at jeg skriver reee til denne tilfeldige duden."
>>
>>24936824
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FORSVINN INGEN LIKER DEG HER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24936847
:) Har ikke dagen vaert saa bra for deg heller, anon? Er du litt sint i dag? Syns du burde faa opp blodsukkert gaa aa spis noe.
>>
>>24936198
It's a hard lesson but you've got to learn it. Women are temporary. Like the weather. Enjoy them while they're in your life but never let yourself get attached because THEY WILL LEAVE and you will be crushed if you foolishly developed feelings. Women don't experience love like men do. They only experience lust and that only lasts for so long. Loyalty and monogamy are male ideas and concepts.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.