[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf is on her way to my house to blow me and fuck me in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1440306918009.jpg (35 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
1440306918009.jpg
35 KB, 500x479
My gf is on her way to my house to blow me and fuck me

in the mean time, I'm chilling, drinking beer and shit posting on 4chan

u mad?
>>
No, have fun OP.
>>
>>24935901

Why would I be mad? This does not effect me in any way.
>>
>>24935901
Classy broad.
>>
File: 1405212114142.gif (996 KB, 500x261) Image search: [Google]
1405212114142.gif
996 KB, 500x261
>>24935901
No, because the only thing you said that is remotely true is that you're shitposting.
>>
>>24935923
>>24935961

logic response
>>
>>24935901
would someone really do that?

tell lies on the internet?
>>
>>24935901
Enjoy it while it lasts, anon. Sincerely, have fun.
>>
no ones mad op you dont have a gf and you dont have beer the only thing you said thats true is your shit posting
>>
Time stamp and tits or!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Take a video and upload it to xhamster faggot.
>>
>>24935901
Nah, just done making some sweet love to my dog, and played catch with her a while after

Feels nice having a loyal companion who doesn't complain, doesn't ask for stuff, and is always willing to have a good hour or two of mind-blowing sex, not to mention the god-tier cuddling!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.