[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuddling With Your Bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1442085074889.jpg (411 KB, 1233x1863) Image search: [Google]
1442085074889.jpg
411 KB, 1233x1863
Hey /r9k/. KV here

I know some of you out there have some friends, and I was just wondering, how often do you guys cuddle with your bro? Sometimes when my friend comes over, we lay down on my futon and start watching a movie as je spoons me from behind while wrapping his strong arms around me. He'll stroke my hair while laying down and sometimes nuzzle my neck. It feels pretty good; I sometimes get hard but that's only because I imagine him as a girl who's cuddling me. Neither of us are gay in the slightest. We've been doing this for a couple of months now, and I'm just wondering how many other robots have experience with this kind of thing. I told my mom about it and she said it sounded very strange and that I probably shouldn't tell anyone, but she's not a guy, so she doesn't really understand.

Again, it's not a sexual thing. Neither of us are gay
>>
Cuddling is the gayest thing you can do with a guy
>>
>>24935329
Next you'll be sucking his dick

>not homo though
>>
File: CVfYAB2VAAEadqw.jpg (115 KB, 769x1062) Image search: [Google]
CVfYAB2VAAEadqw.jpg
115 KB, 769x1062
>>24935329
Dude, that's kinda gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but still. That's some physical intimacy with another man.
>>
Literally gayer than taking his dick in your anus
>>
>>24935329
that sounds wonderful, and I don't think you are gay for doing it.
>>
>>24935329
That's pretty gay, dude
It's acceptable to hug your bro though
>>
Just a few centuries ago this was perfectly normal, and the bong between two men as friends and soulmates was considered the greatest and most emotionally meaningful connection two humans could share

Today though, it is pretty Gay
>>
>>24935329
That's pretty fucking gay, family. Whats up with all this 'it's totally hetero to fuck other guys' shit. I realize this board is essentially r/foreveralone + /lgbt/, but damn.
>>
>>24935371
>Cuddling is the gayest thing you can do with a guy

Not really
>>
File: 1449766695602.jpg (34 KB, 494x494) Image search: [Google]
1449766695602.jpg
34 KB, 494x494
>>24935329
Sometimes one of my friends puts his arm around me and kisses me if I seem lonely or depressed. I'm not gay but he's taller and stronger and I have no way to stop him. I don't know why he does it considering the fact that I'm ugly and he's normie scum. It's uncomfortable because he does it in public as well.
>>
>>24935371
Phew that's a load of my mind. All those strong BBC I took up my ass don't really mean shit then.

Can't wait to tell mom.
>>
File: 1433027607215.png (177 KB, 266x593) Image search: [Google]
1433027607215.png
177 KB, 266x593
>>24935590
Maybe he has a crush on you. Maybe you're not as ugly as you seem.
>>
>>24935590
OP here

I can kind of relate to this minus the kissing part. My friend is a pretty big norm in who goes to the gym and gets laid a lot but we still cuddle. He's a lot stronger than me so when we wrestle he always ends up pinning me to the ground in the first few seconds.
>>
Definitely gay.
>>
I've done that like 3 times I think, but each time I was either drunk and depressed as fuck, or high on MDMA.
>>
>>24935477
This.

Society Mc'Fucked up somewhere.
>>
>>24936115
Is this acceptable then?
>>
I don't think there is anything wrong with this, OP.

Intimacy is unusual in our culture, but it IS possible to cuddle without sexual attraction. It is just rare.

treasure your friendship, Anon.
>>
>>24935670
I once kissed my friend but that's because he jokily asked and I took it seriously because I was high.
>>
>tfw no fembot to cuddle with
>>
someone post the laughing faggots copypasta
>>
>>24936115
Just a question. What's it like being on MDMA? Is it worth taking and is the come down real bad?
>>
>>24937487
Not OP but MDMA is fucking amazing, I got some really good shit and did it with friends at an outdoor music festival and had the best time. I didn't really even have a comedown, just felt a little "low" the next day but yeah just try to not get meth
>>
>>24937487
I took way too much, I began sweating a little bit, things got hazy and my vision would vibrate at times, the music became so nice, my short term memory was fucked up. I just felt happy and loved everyone and everything, I didn't really feel too energetic, but my body felt really light. I ended up cuddling and kissing a friend, saying non-sense to him, I kept asking whether those 2 grilles would cuddle me. My memory was fucked because I took way too much, but it was very nice, I didn't really experience anything negative during the comedown, I still felt really affectionate but less happy, still not sad or anything though. I'd recommend taking it, it's cheap as hell and it's not really harmful either (if you don't do it every other week that is).

Also, make sure to take enough magnesium, I didn't and ended up chewing through a whole roll of toilet paper.
>>
that sounds nice but it's pretty gay
>>
>>24937638
I'm thinking of giving it a go but I'm worried about being paranoid and having anxiety issues after taking it, although I hear if you get it pure it has less of a bad effect.

>>24937657
Only concern is my anxiety shit.
>>
>>24937708
I didn't feel any anxiety at all, only happiness, it'll be fine.
>>
>>24936115
>>24936268
reply pls
>>
>>24935590
r u a grill or not?
>>
This thread is relevant to my interests, bump.
>>
>tfw no tall powerful masculine chad friend to wrap his strong arms around me when i'm feeling lonely and depressed
>>
>>24935329
>stroke my hair
>how often do you cuddle with your bro?
You gay motherfucker
>>
>>24938177
On mdma yes
Drunk no
>>
gay aftbh
>>
File: 1442584914400.jpg (195 KB, 804x720) Image search: [Google]
1442584914400.jpg
195 KB, 804x720
>>24935477
>the bong between two mwn

DUDE WEED
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.