[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw first time in here Are you guys the cool side of 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tfw.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
5 KB, 645x773
>tfw first time in here
Are you guys the cool side of 4chan?
>>
get the fuck off my board and fuck off to soc
>>
>>24934893
Of course. Welcome to the cool kids club
>>
>>24934893
Leave now before it's too late
>>
>>24934893

FUCKING NORMIE
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24934923
woa, calm down. What happened?
>>
>>24934940
i already dont like you just please leave
>>
>>24934966
I'm sorry. but I'm not leaving. Wanna talk about your day?
>>
>>24934893
this is the board for people that get mad pussy

are you sure you can keep up?

we're machines in the sack :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 200x195
>>24934893
Cool kids only bro
>>
>>24935008
Yeah, I'm sure I gotta a girlfriend and last week some fresh pussy. So you're not like those faggots of /b/ who hate women but love faggots, huh?
>>
>>24934893
>cool side of 4chan
Absolutely. Every other board wishes they could be half as cool as /r9k/. We spend our time bantering, sharing greentext about our popping social lives, discussing which sex position feels the best, talking about Game of Thrones, and debating the timeless classic, "Is weed better than alcohol?"

If you don't have at least 300 Facebook friends and two fuckbuddies, you aren't going to fit into our community. Also, if you're introverted, fuck off right now because you'll kill the mood.
>>
>>24934893
Please leave and never return. I'm saying this for your own safety, OP
>>
>>24935051
Holy shit you guys talk about Game of Thrones?!? I'm in, for real.
>>
cool as a cucumber m8
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.