[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people post on anonymous imageboards with tripcodes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ???.jpg (158 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
???.jpg
158 KB, 1600x900
why do people post on anonymous imageboards with tripcodes?

does it validate their existence somehow? Does it make them feel valued, important?
>>
>>24934452
>does it validate their existence somehow? Does it make them feel valued, important?

Answered the question right there mate
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 681x496
I've heard multiple excuses including; "So I can archive my posts" and "It's fun".
It all boils down to them being an attention whore and extremely narcissistic. Just filter all of them like me and your stay in this hell hole will be slightly more enjoyable.
>>
i just like to keep track of all my posts.

its a nice little flip though picture book of my 4chan career

plus i thnk alot of people apprechiate to know when im postng so they know its me
>>
>>24934512
You are cancer kill yourself tripfaggot
>>
>>24934512
tripfags are the cancer of this board, i wish mook just removes the ability to tripfag
>>
>>24934512
>plus i thnk alot of people apprechiate to know when im postng so they know its me
',:)
>>
>>24934991
>>24935052
>>24935120
>tripfag only poster itt with replies

its your fault they exist anons
>>
>>24934452
well on certain threads i can understand if you need to keep track of important posters like op or smthin but generally its not needed
>>
>>24934991
>>24935052

I have a tripcode, you can block me.

If I didnt, you couldnt block me.

Doesnt that sound good now that i have a trip?
>>
Am I a tripfag?
>>
>>24935129
they even have their own threads and there only comming more

>>24935166
you can just get a temporary name

>>24935190
no
>>
>>24934452
some of them do it because you know who you talking to in a thread,
but most of them are strongly retarded attention sluts
>>
>>24935174
how to block trip nogs?
i just instablock them and i have my peace
>>
>>24934452
what do you guys think about ids then??
>>
>>24934506
or browse reddit or tumblr where you can pretend things you don't like will go away if you stick dildo in your ass and close your eyes
>>
File: 1447299683017.jpg (10 KB, 293x263) Image search: [Google]
1447299683017.jpg
10 KB, 293x263
>>24935174
>you can block me
no you fucking nigger. your existence is a plague on every user here. we will not know peace until you fucking kill yourself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.