[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Share your feels, no debates, no questions. Normalshits and women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 21
File: 1383245347189.png (622 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1383245347189.png
622 KB, 680x510
Share your feels, no debates, no questions. Normalshits and women not allowed.
>inb4 people pretending to be normies and women
>inb4 can't inb4

>have birthday yesterday
>no one but mom wished me a happy birthday
>asked a person to get me helium for yesterday
>didn't get anything in the mail
>emptied one bottle of vodka
>getting ready to go outside and buy some gin
>will try to unlock the lost in The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth
>>
>have given up on women
>started process of making a tulpa
>feeling really burned out after working on it for only half an hour a day
I didn't realize it hurt your head so much to visualize things in such detail.
In better news it's snowy and cloudy and I'm going to go to my favorite restaurant, enjoy a nice meal and read /v/ tonight, then replay Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines.
Will be a comfy night.
>>
File: latest.jpg (28 KB, 631x480) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
28 KB, 631x480
>need a better income
>have no desire to do any worthwhile job
>don't have the credentials or connections to get one anyway
>need to get new tires on my car, the shits almost worn smooth
>obligated to buy nieces and nephews Christmas gifts even though they don't fucking need anything and my siblings spoil them anyway
>need to think of a gift for mom
>I have no fucking money

HOW DO I MAKE MONEY
>>
>tfw my 9-year-old sister told me she has already had 3 boyfriends
>tfw she bullies me and calls me fat and tells me the music i listen to sucks
>tfw not even safe from stacy in my own home
>>
>>24934599
>bullied by a 9 year old
>you're fat and the music you like sucks
Damn dude she is savaging you. Stand up to her, next time she starts talking shit choke her out and see if she feels big again.
>>
File: 1392652910417.jpg (372 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1392652910417.jpg
372 KB, 854x859
>>24934378
Another one, glad to see the thread kind of working.
>new qt grill comes at works
>she immediately starts getting friendly with me
>asked me for my number and i didn't give it to her
>asked me to make a facebook account because i don't have one
>all of my coworkers are telling me to go for it
>i'm a 22 y/o khv who never had a gf
>feel like they're all just fucking with me
>>
>>24934378
Mayo should never touch burgers.
>>
>>24934642
>>24934642
>next time she starts talking shit choke her out and see if she feels big again.
give her the ol' shinji, eh? i dunno, i always wanted to be a good oniichan but i never thought it would turn out like this. anime fucking lied to me
>>
>>24934798
There's still hope. You need to show her you're not just another beta 9 year old, you are her superior and are physically capable of ending her life. I find once you show a woman you can kill them, life becomes a lot more like anime.
>>
File: 1445632595933.jpg (253 KB, 3600x4000) Image search: [Google]
1445632595933.jpg
253 KB, 3600x4000
>>24934840
>I find once you show a woman you can kill them, life becomes a lot more like anime.
What the fuck am I reading, this is gold
>>
>>24934378
i sometimes have dreams from when i was a kid cycling in the fields like i used to when i was about 7
>>
File: 1449166772568.jpg (179 KB, 511x633) Image search: [Google]
1449166772568.jpg
179 KB, 511x633
>tfw schizophrenic and aspie
>tfw vast majority of my thoughts are redundant and just attempts to organize my mind
>tfw the consequences of slipping up means my words are regarded as delusional regardless of the content

Wew lads
>>
>>24934974
It's true, if he can hold a knife to her neck (in a comical way) the panties will just drop.
>>
I'm in love with someone I could probably never have.

I was so close to having her but I fucked it all up as usual.

Don't even see the point anymore. I don't even think I did anything wrong but it's probably over now.
>>
File: eehh.png (8 KB, 261x359) Image search: [Google]
eehh.png
8 KB, 261x359
> in good uni
> lazy af and so retarded that im not getting the grades i should be getting
> have to endure a tortuous month of being at home near parents and i can smell their disappointment

Well lads, I think im finally fed up with not being good enough. 2016 is a new year and im going to actually work my ass off to get better grades. Im sick of bringing disappointment. I need to fix my life.
>>
File: 1448569252152.png (256 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
1448569252152.png
256 KB, 446x400
>>24934840
>I find once you show a woman you can kill them, life becomes a lot more like anime.
Wew lad
>>
>tfw no gf
The worst feel desu
>>
File: tumblr_m7d0i5hc5X1rb4rqao1_1280.jpg (925 KB, 1280x813) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7d0i5hc5X1rb4rqao1_1280.jpg
925 KB, 1280x813
>>24934378
>have chance with crush
>doesn't work out
>try to make myself forget about her
>3 months later
>depressed
>girl I used to know who was a friend of mine sends snapchats to me
>she's with crush
>end up talking to the girl
>every time she sends a snap , she also takes a picture or video of crush without her noticing
>try to pretend that crush is the one messaging me
>start believing this delusion somehow
>she stops responding
>realize what just happened
>wanna kill myself again
>cue F# A# Infinite
>cry
>>
>tfw wondering if you'll ever kiss a girl again
>tfw had gf, but she put all the effort in to initiate, so I know what I'm missing but also have no idea how to get that
>tfw can't see any situation where I could get gf

>tfw I've started imagining relationships with girls I barely/don't know, based on what I can find when stalking them
>tfw if anything did happen with them, I'd have a weirdly close sense of familiarity with them, and would act accordingly, which would be weird
>tfw found new pictures of one of these girls a few days ago, which show that she is less attractive than I had imagined, which affected me more than it should have
>tfw thinking about how inappropriate this whole thing is

>tfw my social skills never get any better, and are probably getting worse
>tfw you see how a normal person behaves around others and it just reminds you how different you are

>tfw eating frozen pizza for the second night in a row, because I never have the energy or motivation to make anything that takes longer
>tfw stopped exercising, because I started a temp job and now have no energy
>tfw never improved anyway
>tfw think I'm gaining weight again

>tfw might have to work between christmas and new year, which means driving across the country for christmas, then going back a few days after

>tfw about to fight Rusted Kushala in MH4U with a new poison set, but pretty sure I'll still fail
>>
>actually in a good state of mind for most of my days
>still obese and can't be fucking arsed to change it
>have actually learned to live with it and that's what bothers me the most

It's like I've become absolutely useless. I can't not be a fatass.
>>
>tfw you're sick of hearing love songs, especially around christmas, because you've never experienced those feelings
>>
>>24937137
This fucking feel

original text
>>
>>24936968
>>tfw about to fight Rusted Kushala in MH4U with a new poison set, but pretty sure I'll still fail
i hope you don't mean the caravan quest in high rank, that shit was easy as fuck. you just follow the scripted bullshit they tell you to do and then it dies, you don't even really have to fight it.
>>
>>24937315
Oh no, it's the Grank one. The one I have never heard of anyone actually enjoying.
>>
I've been mourning the loss of the only person I've ever loved or felt loved by for the past four years, but now I'm beginning to realize that I'm just too much of a Chad at heart to stay single any longer. I think my times here must come to an end soon. I'll be NEET for the rest of the winter and then I'm going to try and become Chad, because in this life, that's the only way to get happiness.
>>
>tfw feel depressed but don't have enough symptoms to be 'depressed'

I'd go get checked out but I feel like I'd just waste the NHS's time with a chance of being pushed into a false diagnosis.

Anyone else know this feel? What should I do?
>>
>>24937482
>I'm going to try and become Chad, because in this life, that's the only way to get happiness.
Not spoiling you or anything but it will fail and then you will go back to NEET.
Why ? Because you are not a Chad, and past the age of 18 you can not change your personality anymore
>>
File: 1449629394806.jpg (106 KB, 1400x721) Image search: [Google]
1449629394806.jpg
106 KB, 1400x721
Pic related is relevant for any arcanine thread.
>>
>>24937482
I see we've stumbled across a rare specimen: the hiberNEET.
During the summer months he'll live in the normie world and fit right in, but come the winter, he'll retreat to his NEET den and live off of his accumulated cash reserves while shitposting on /r9k/.
>>
>>24934733
Please go for it. Before it's too late, if you don't you'll regret it and beat yourself up for it. Even if it was all a prank, at least you tried and responded to social shit instead of autistically shutting down
>>
File: tfawe.png (362 KB, 1400x721) Image search: [Google]
tfawe.png
362 KB, 1400x721
>>24937636
FTFY friendo
>>
>>24937315
>tfw tried it and died repeatedly within minutes

>>24937999
>implying
>>
>>24937636
>>24937999
actually it goes ugly guy > average guy > ugly girl > Stacey > Chad. women have men throwing themselves at them, but they still have to deal with all the shitty parts of being women. Chad has women throwing themselves at him, while also being a man.
>>
File: 1434174544971.gif (1 MB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
1434174544971.gif
1 MB, 198x200
>really miss action comedies from the 80's and 90's
>know that they will never ever happen
>rewatch old movies for the thousandth time
pic absolutely unrelated
>>
>tfw undiagnosed anger problems

>tfw sick of living above a pub that insists on live music like 4 nights a week, but can't afford to move and my flatmate's pretty good
>>
>>24938887
you live above a pub? how does that work?
>>
>>24938912
The pub's on the end of a terrace of houses. There's a back door to the pub, with the stairs right next to it, so I don't have to actually go into the pub.
>>
File: DSCN0383.jpg (2 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0383.jpg
2 MB, 4608x3456
I'm just going to greentext a day in the NEET life because it is at its essence raw feel

>wanted to try to stay sober today just to prove to myself that I could
>go on a walk, sit on a park bench on a hill smoking a cigarette and reading the news on my phone
>sit on my porch in the sun, read a book in its entirety (The War on Boys), drinking a shitload of coffee, waiting for the mail
>receive packages, put them away in my room
>cook some food
>go to a teashop with my dad
>it's crowded and the server is new, we don't get any extra flushes in our pot and I don't care enough to ask them too
>go home thinking I'll finally crack open The Wealth of Nations
>well if I'm doing that might as well do a little bump of speed
>and if I'm bumping speed, might as well take a bit of a sedative to keep me calm and extra functional
>get distracted during the introduction
>realize I don't feel like reading such a dense book right now
>write some inane ramblings in my novel which will most likely never come to fruition
>take some pictures of the sky
>make repetitive posts on 4chan while listening to songs I've heard dozens of times before
>look into online courses a little bit more
>feeling vaguely jittery and worn out from the caffeine crash and light amphetamine buzz
>fuck it, might as well try this batch of heroin
>do a small line, lie down for more shitposting and music, probably TV
Hooray, I'm a failure as a human being. At least I did some vaguely intellectually stimulating things so I an pretend I'm not complete trash.
>>
File: sorry im not retarded.png (588 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
sorry im not retarded.png
588 KB, 1400x1200
>>24937636
>>24937999

Actually, fuck both of you. In reality, it is:
ugly guy, ugly girl, normal guy, chad, stacy
Of course, this still completely misses the point that the ugly people choose to be this way, while the hot people work their asses to achieve that status. For example, all of you pathetic retards love to just think "HURR DURR MY LIFE SUX BECAUSE I WAS BORN INTO A SHITTY LIFE AND IT IS 100% THE FAULT OF MY PARENTS OR GENETICS OR EVOLUTION OR SOCIETY OR WOMEN; AND 0% MY FAULT". Yet you fail to understand that for the most part, you are to blame. The hot girl doesn't wake up looking like that. She probably wakes up looking like I made her in my pic. That's why girls always talk about makeup and hair and shit - they have to spend ages trying to fix themselves to achieve the Stacy's status. Likewise, the average guy and ugly girl and ugly guy can also actually put some fucking effort in, and become hot as well. Sure, it's not perfect, and their physical features may stay ugly, but look at it, they can still put the effort in. But nevertheless, all of you retards still fail to realize this, and instead of putting some effort into making yourself look decent, you just decide to throw the blanket of "NOT MY FAULT" on it, and then blame everything else for you being an ugly loser, and not blame who is actually at fault (hint: You).
This retardation is why I honestly feel this is one of the worst boards. It's like a Tumblr hugbox - everyone spouts bullshit opinions, and since there's so many normies like me to disprove them, you retards carry on believing them.
Fuck you tbqh, made me salty af.
>>
File: 1447025579828.gif (1 MB, 290x353) Image search: [Google]
1447025579828.gif
1 MB, 290x353
>meet qt aryan
>say some stupid shit, nervous but she thinks it's funny
>find out she's dating a spic
>find out she's actually a huge roastie from based indian
just kill me already
>>
>>24939168
>there's so many normies

*there's not as many
>>
>>24939168
>women have it hard
I know it's bait, but pretty much any woman can get a husband, no matter how she looks.
Try making a profile with the pic of some fat cunt on any dating site and a fat weeb, you'll se what i mean. Women live on super easy mode. There's no debate there.
>>
>>24938887
>tfw also have to use the pub's wifi, on a dusty old router
>tfw internet has slowed right down, because of all the other people using it
If I didn't have a big room, and cheap rent with bills included, I'd have been out months ago
>>
>>24938887
Are you a tranny from Wales? The description kind of fits.
>>
File: 1449441828113.png (186 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449441828113.png
186 KB, 500x500
>>24934378
>Send e-mail to my crush
>'I'm so tired of your depression anon! Shut up'
>mfw
>>
>>24939290

>logic
>HURR DURR NOPE IT IS JUST BAIT IT IS TROLL HA HA GUYS LOOK AT HOW SILLY THIS PERSON HAS MADE SOCIETY LOOK HAHA ISNT SOCIETY SILLY HA HA HAHAHA HA

>any woman can get a husband
Fucking What??
By that logic, any man can get a husband. 50% of the world is male, 50% is female. If all of the women are getting married, all of the men are obviously too.

>Try making a profile with the pic of some fat cunt on any dating site
Because the guys are desperate and lonely. Their fault for stooping to such a level

>and a fat weeb
Because there's less women on dating sites, so they can just look for the hotter ones, since they have access to a much wider choice too choose from, and settle for a decent guy even if all the great ones have been chosen by hotter female members.

>Women live on super easy mode. There's no debate there.
Because no-one bothers to debate you retards.
>>
>>24939433
post email then so we can see if it was deserved
>>
>watch movies
>people kiss and fuck
>want to an hero when looking at that
;_;
>>
>>24939290
>>24939434

>no reply
L
O N / S U I C I D E W A T C H /
L
>>
>>24939434
>>24940020
how about we agree that judging someone's life based on their gender is stupid as fuck
>>
>>24940232
No it's not. Women do live on easy as fuck mode. Any woman (unless she has some kind of genetic disease that makes her look like my feet can get a bf and husband. An ugly guy can't and will be hated by society all his life.
>>
>>24937593
Actually I'm a Chad by nature, and have been except for this long period of depression after my girlfriend keked me and then comitted suicide. So it's not really that I'll try to be Chad as much as I'll just start trying in life again and I'll naturally assume my natural role at the top. I was born genetically superior with an intact upper-middle class family and I can't try to deny my nature anymore.
>>
>>24940337

>100% of women can get a husband
>but not 100% of men can get a wife
>3.5 billion women are married to 3.5 billion men
>but 3.5 billion men aren't married to 3.5 billion women
You still don't get how maths works, now do you?

>Women do live on easy as fuck mode
But, not really, or, at all. Unless she's unfortunate enough to be surrounded by pathetic beta orbiters.
Just because you're too pathetic to make your life better doesn't mean that everybody else's (or a random group of everyone else, such as gender) life is better.

>An ugly guy can't and will be hated by society all his life.
This is wrong and makes literally no sense. Nice "society" meme though, you'd fit in really well in the 70s.
>>
>>24940529
I see you've never heard of divorce and second marriages.
>>
File: eat shit.png (53 KB, 755x516) Image search: [Google]
eat shit.png
53 KB, 755x516
>>24940837

And you've never heard of basing logic on facts or statistics.
Seriously, how hard is it to admit that you're an absolute failure and that women, gender, genetics, society, etc. are nowhere near as massively at fault for your shitty life, compared to you?
How hard is it, honestly?
>>
>>24934378
>tfw i can't fucking start and I have no reason but I keep doing nothing and I can never initiate anythung. I am a fucking plant.
>>
>>24940947
Look at how much the gap is narrowing. In 2013 they include all of the widowers who remarried who are still alive. Most of the men are the same men who were measured in the 60's and 80's. Now marriages break down before women are old and haggard and they can get another beta provider. Things are changing, and that's what that graph shows.
>>
>tfw mean nothing to the world around me
>>
File: pepta.png (394 KB, 639x640) Image search: [Google]
pepta.png
394 KB, 639x640
>>24939382
I'm in Bristol, and I do often wish I was a woman, but no, that's not me.
Have a rare 'pe for your trouble.
>>
>>24941385

>things are changing, the graphs are becoming more level
>this means that soon they will offset eachother
>this means that they have already offsetted eachother
>this means that the change are happening more to women, and not men
>>
File: 1445997420053.jpg (119 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1445997420053.jpg
119 KB, 960x960
>>24940529
roastie is toasty
>>
File: when bae sits on your face.jpg (13 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
when bae sits on your face.jpg
13 KB, 201x199
>>24941617
AYYO F.AM
>>
>tfw I can't relate to most /r9k/ things
>nowhere else to go
I can't relate to anyone in real life. I used to like coming here more, but now I find it way to bitter. Was it always like this or did I only like this place because sometimes I saw a post that described my mood. sometimes there are still somewhat funny/nice threads though
>>
File: more logic.png (54 KB, 748x838) Image search: [Google]
more logic.png
54 KB, 748x838
>>24941527
to expand on that point, feminism has brought more "le independent women" and women are more likely to have hopes of marrying someone else. additionally, men have dropped their 19th century standards of "used goods", and are more open to getting together with divorced women. on the other hand, society becomes more accepting of people who don't remarry or have kids, so men don't mind dying alone, or just stick to jacking off to internet porn and becoming too fat and ugly to be attractive (see pic), or perhaps depressed and alcoholic and lose hope

>>24941617
>implying supporter of logic = supporter of tumblr feminazism
kek
seriously though famalots, ive been feeling like a loser. but seeing what actual losers think, and just how stupid they are, gives me quite a lot of hope for my own future and successes, since this board is just how irredeemable and hopeless an actual loser feels
so thanks famalots, i'll delay my suicide now ;^)

>>24941668
i think that it's only a matter of time, from when you feel depressed and unloved, to you turning that sadness into rage and anger. people give up and feel hopeless about themselves. then some radical thinkers come along and say "hey, it's not your fault, it's other people's fault", which is a hard opinion to disagree with, so the robots now start to blame other things for their faults, and become more and more pissed at other things, throwing away logic in the process
if you want to fit in, i'd recommend /r/me_irl and other subreddits. obviously it's not a substitute for a 24/7 forum like this, but it's a good place to throw away an hour, and then stop wasting time.
>>
>>24934599
you should try to kill her
>>
>>24942061
Fuck off, you're ruining a feel thread with your meat flaps-hurt.
>>
>>24934378
>Christmas coming up
>All friends visiting family
>Sister/brother visiting their SOs
>Mom and dad live 8 hours away and are starting to go downhill mentally
>gf cheated and left me a bit over year ago
>Stuck working shitty retail to support rent
>Finals week killing me
>>
>>24942730

>implying this board hasn't been ruined by sexually frustrated retarded manboob-hurt
kek
also i'm a boy btw ;^)
>>
Despite all of the positives in my life, I'm still cynical as fuck, and I'm not sure why. I just got a girlfriend a couple weeks ago, and things are going great. She's really attractive, and really into me, and very trustworthy. I'm actually caught off guard, because I've been really lonely for a long time, and it's totally unexpected for someone to be attracted to me like this. Despite this, I feel so cynical. I keep thinking that she's stringing me along, or is going to go out and cheat on me, even though I know deep down that's not the case. How do I suppress these thoughts?
>>
>>24934378

femanon feels:

>all of the men on this website are terribly mean
>they're also terribly ugly and they don't get any attention or praise in real life

good feels :)
>>
>>24934733

They're definitely fucking with you, Anon.

By 22 if you're a KHV they can literally smell it on you.
>>
File: yes boy.gif (81 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
yes boy.gif
81 KB, 500x396
>>24942954

>tfw am helping femanons feel better by arguing with retard misogynist who blame all their problems on le wimmen, and showing them how stupid and pathetic their ideas are, and proving them wrong with statistics and facts and logic
>tfw these grills are likely now very attracted to me
WE DID IT REDDIT
>>
>>24942976
I think they can. Every single person i meet asks me if i ever had a gf. It's horrible.
>>
>see people posting faces
>know it's bad for the board
>really want to know what they think of me
>pace around for two hours debating whether or not I should do it
>end up not doing it

NEET
>>
>>24934378
>get motivation to change myself and try and be better
>start exercising and dieting
>going well for a week
>check a dating site because I'm bored
>see ultimate qt3.14 russian gril
>self hate comes back along with doubt and realizations that no matter what I do i'd still be an ugly failure of a human
>slowly return to not being motivated whatsoever
>sink a little further deeper than before.
sorry for the shitpost/blogpost.
>>
>>24943608
It's okay, that was initially the point of the thread. Just feels, no debates, questions or anything.
>>
>Have best friend of 1,5 years
>We can talk about anything and do anything together
>He's getting on a path with drugs, he starts to get really manipulative
>His parents gets divorced, he scratches moms boyfriends new car while i'm there
>When busted he blames it all on me
>Mom wants me to pay 300 dollars for repairs
>Have a 30 min conversation with his mom about it
>He ends up admitting when police might be involved
>Haven't talked to him since, he doesn't know that i know about it

I have no idea what to do. I'm kind of glad i'm out of the friendship, but i've known him for 3,5 years, and we got so close. Feels like a lost a big part of my life, we used to hang out almost every day.
>>
>>24934378
>dont want to be a part of this society
>mediocre job but very low stress & comfy
>never had a gf but fapping makes me not care
>feel like i have no direction or purpose in life
>nothing to work for since my food/shelter/entertainment requirements are met
>just want to be alone and take pcp every day
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.