[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's her name, robots? why's she stuck on your mind?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 18
File: useless.jpg (37 KB, 489x433) Image search: [Google]
useless.jpg
37 KB, 489x433
what's her name, robots?

why's she stuck on your mind?
>>
Jennie. She texts me sometimes.
>>
Charlotte. I drop anonymous poetry off at her house sometimes. It's her childhood home and I think she moved away for uni.
>>
>>24934197
chad, he's really nice and tall
>>
>>24934232
She thinks about you to the point of texting you? What's the obstacle here?
>>
Callie.

I've had a crush on her for what, 3 years now?

Apparently there was once a time where she felt the same way, but I missed my opportunity.

Now literally every other guy pines for her and I'm just one guy who doesn't stand out amongst all of her options
>>
>>24934457
Doesn't mean anything, I pity text orbiters sometimes. If I was interested in someone, I would probably text them daily.
>>
>>24935149
are you me, anon?

name's the only difference ;_;
>>
Violet, a crush of mine who flirted with me through high school, but I ignored her and was always sarcastic to her because I was,and still am, afraid of relationships. On senior year she stopped talking to me. 4 years since graduation now. I stalk her on facebook sometimes (and it was her who send me the friend request).
>>
>>24934197
love is easy to explain

people fall for people they think they have a chance for a relationship with. typically because they have traits you like and can identify with
>>
Emma.

Let's be honest though, like most here I fall for any moderately attractive girl that shows the slightest sign of interest in me: Lorraine, Rebecca, Ashley, Kayleigh, Maia, Amber, Rebecca again, Hayley. All occupy an alarming share of my thoughts at certain times.

Emma remains above all other though.
>>
Alexis

She's actually my ex girlfriend. We broke up because I moved across the planet a couple years ago. We kept in contact though. I think the distance made our bond stronger somehow. Like a lot stronger. We'd talk every day all day. We'd video chat on the weekends.

A few weeks ago she changed seemingly overnight. Just started acting so cold and distant, like she didn't give 2 shits about me. I confronted her about it. She admitted that she's head over heels for me and that it's hard to talk to me when we can't have a relationship and that we weren't going to work out because of that. I was telling her not to throw away everything we've had and somehow it ended up with her accusing me of not giving a shit about her and not caring about her at all. Even though she's the one who's been acting distant for weeks, and I've been the one trying to force conversations out of her.

I don't know what happened but she doesn't want to talk to me anymore.
>>
Kirby. Used to fancy me a couple of years ago. I said something that I guess offended her and she stopped coming to the social group. About 6 months later, she deletes me off of FB along with about 200 others. Tried re-adding her, but she ignored the FR.

What do? She's not a oneitis. I have many other possibilities for women. The think is that she just tolls on my mind every now and then. I'm not sure if I want a relationship, or to just fuck her, or closure or whatever.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 640x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 640x189
Amanda.
I want to make a move but I'm scared. I want to cuddle with her again ;_; but I don't know if it was platonic
>>
>>24935502
She found a black cock that can satisfy her in your absence.
>>
>>24935601
I am literally black though.
>>
Laurel

Cuz she's doing ecstasy now, and I had a friend who died from doing it at a festival, and because it caused me to have ongoing hallucinations because I smoked weed shortly after, so I just worry a bit
>>
>>24935636
Your black cock didn't satisfy her, then.
>>
>>24935662
I thought it was about more than the cock but I guess that's a stupid thing to think.

Can't believe I've let this happen to myself. I fucking love the girl.
>>
Miranda.

I don't know why I bother trying to make sense of my feelings, to extract reason.

Emotion, by definition, is the absence of reason. That fluttery feeling I get every time she crosses my mind, every time I see her soft smile and subtle beauty -- that fluttery feeling is common sense leaving my body.

;_;
>>
Thalia.

We dated. I loved her dearly. She got depressed. She lost interest in everything. I'm a thing. We broke up.
We kept talking but she noticed whatever we still had was only killing us both... I was too blinded by love to even care, but she was right.
She deleted me from everywhere and blocked me. I still had ways to get to her, but I promised myself I'd only contact her once I was sure that talking to her again wouldn't make me instantly fall for her again. That day has not come yet. It's been a year and a half.
>>
>>24935178
Why do you toy with us like this?
>>
>>24935502
rip in peace your relationship
>>
File: IMG_1019.jpg (112 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1019.jpg
112 KB, 640x960
>>24934197
Sarah

She's witty and it's nice to have a girlfriend again
>>
>>24934197
No shit it's not working your Laplace transform is fucked.
>>
>>24935775
>it's nice to have a girlfriend again
There's a website named reddit that I think would be great for you
>>
>>24935775
" netflix and chill XDDD"

why am i still alive
>>
>>24935522
So should I poke her or send her a message?
>>
>>24935522
>>24935865
The fuck? Do whatever you want. She's already blocking you
>>
>>24935835
>doesn't know what jokes are
>>
>>24935771
I don't even know what I've done wrong.

I wish I could at least get closure because she seems to think I'm the worst thing ever now despite saying she loved me recently too. I just don't know but it hurts a ton.
>>
>>24935740
I consider them friends, I just text them less so they don't get led on or think I am interested. I also reject them if they confess of course.
>>
>>24935956
I know how you feel... Either give up or go for it no matter what... It's all I can say
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 545x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 545x530
Mahiro.
She blocked me after I tried to banter.
>>
>>24935956
Yeah my ex-gf told me she loved me and we broke up soon after.
>>
>>24936077
Anon...

Please... For the love of all that is sacred... Please tell me that Blue is not you in this image...
>>
>>24936077
Epic bantzz lad
>>
>>24936047
Yeah I've just gotta make that decision.

As stupid and corny as it sounds, she got me like no one else did. And that alone already means that the decision's gonna be a hard one.
>>
File: edgelord.jpg (16 KB, 349x265) Image search: [Google]
edgelord.jpg
16 KB, 349x265
Nothing

I want to forget, I want to stop feeling.

I fucking hate this feeling, I wish I could turn love into hate, because hating is easier and more comfortable.
>>
>>24936121
No, the "he committed" means that the image was made by blue guy
>>
>>24935995
guys and girls can't ever just be friends hth
>>
>>24936105
That must fucking kill.

I dunno if my situations completely similar though. We live thousands of miles apart and are not even together, and she still was able to say she was head over heels for me.

Whereas in a relationship, especially a fairly long term one, "I love you" just kinda becomes something you say after a while.
>>
File: keh.jpg (70 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
keh.jpg
70 KB, 720x540
Axel

I first realized my feelings for him 3,5 years ago. Too bad I was too shy to talk to him, not that he would like someone like me anyways. I haven't seen him since graduation 7 months ago. It hurts that I will never see him again. He deleted his facebook again so there would be no way for me to contact him if I ever got brave enough. I dream about him often, but I'm still too much of a pussy to talk to him in my dreams. whyyy
>>
>>24936271
Nope we were long distance too senpai. And that was her first time saying it. It's been 2 years I think, you move on
>>
Zoe.

She's stuck on my mind because she's my girlfriend. I was a lonely nerd for ever, and now I'm a nerd with a girlfriend, and pretty happy about it. She's very cute, bubbly, sassy (which I like), has a good body, and very trustworthy. She's going to another college to party tonight, but I don't have to worry, because I know she'll just drink and have fun and stay faithful. It's a pretty good feeling. I guess I'm just caught off guard by her because she's really into me, and I've never experienced that level of affection before, but it's got me in a great mood lately.
>>
>>24935781
it's a transform, no doubt
but I don't think that's a Laplace
>>
>>24935149

>I missed my opportunity

It's fun how for women it's already highly unlikely she'd like you, but even if she does there's an incredibly small window of opportunity you can't miss, then it's back to "friends".

Meanwhile men can pine for their oneitis for years, descending into depression and eventually killing themselves.
>>
She forgot about you the moment you left.

Nothing, not a single time of day does she spend thinking about your time together,

so why should you?
>>
SAge
i don't fucking know why
>>
>>24935382
>people fall for people they think they have a chance for a relationship with

You're the worst liar ever to exist.
>>
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 675x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 675x500
Lauren.

I know that for every time I made her laugh and she looked at me with that sparkle in her eye is balanced by the times I said stupid shit to piss her off until I drove her away.
>>
>>24934197
identity matrix is defined as 1 so basically (1) =
fucking math illiterate
>>
>>24936462
meant (1)(heart emoji) = heart emoji
not coming out
>>
File: justin-1.jpg (30 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
justin-1.jpg
30 KB, 500x356
>>24934197
>Having an oneitis
never going to make it
>>
>>24934197
Jossipa
Still remember the first moment i saw, legit the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life 10/10 and great personality for me 10/10
Went to class with her for a year but was beta back then
Had a really good date with her a year later, but i didnt do anything more cause i was about some other girl at that time
Recebtly had really positive contact with her but low key fucked up and she recently deleted me from normiebook im kinda pissed at her and she kinda pissed at me dunno
Think about her nearly everyday especially since i am afraif of ww3, life is just to short to not spend it with her
Just fuck it...

Wil not post a pic cause she wouldnt like that and im no asshole
>>
dunno but whenever I see her my stomach drops. The other day she appeared in a dream of mine. Am I fucked up, /r9k/?
>>
Alberto

He's been busy with college and everything seems to be going wrong over here, so I haven't been able to talk to him in almost a week. I miss hearing his voice and playing games with him.
He's pretty much always on my mind though. I instantly think of him when I wake up, when I go to bed, I look at a photo of him every day, I like to imagine dumb things like finding out his favorite foods and to master cooking them and I keep notes on potential gifts from our conversations and his steam account.
It's pretty shitty for him since I'm so shy and have never been a gf before. He probably doesn't think I like him half as much as I do.
>>
>>24936462
I thought I was the only one who was triggered by the math. Fourier transform notation is fucked up too.
>>
>>24934197
> dot product with an identity matrix. Expect obvious answer.

Know her face, not her name. Did not confess: I've no obvious reason that motivate me to tidy up my shack ( I have 25 cavity filters in teh living room, plus an appropriate qty of coax running wild, standard measuring equiment, 4 radios...) #hamproblems

Last relationship dates back to my early 20's, lasted 3-year long. Broke up because I decided to prioritize my studies.
> now 26
>>
Marie

Shes super weird and loud but so damn energetic I cant help but love her
>>
>>24936295
I really hope you do senpai...

Because right now I have no idea what to do with myself.
>>
>>24936896
U got that one right. Didn't trigger me.
>>
Rachael. Met her a couple of years ago at a theatre group. Didn't really start talking until a few months ago. Started to FB message her a bit, she always responded eagerly if she saw the message I sent (very rarely she wouldn't, though)

Anyway, she went off to Uni on the other side of the country. She's still single. Last couple of messages I sent, she hasn't seen, though. She'll be back in my city over Xmas, though.
>>
>>24937135
Sorry anon, but if she's at Uni far away, your chances immediately dissipate to almost nothing. She'll eventually find a guy there and won't need you anymore.
>>
File: 1446748735200.png (11 KB, 321x339) Image search: [Google]
1446748735200.png
11 KB, 321x339
Magda. A friend told me she was "different". Knew that it was a girl for me. There was only one word exchange though. Don't know how to chat her up.
>>
>>24937167
It's a 3 hour train ride. I could potentially see her every weekend.
>>
>>24937275
I think you should make that effort, maybe like once a month or something. It would do wonders for your chances with her, I think.
>>
rex, it was almost perfect then i fucked up
>>
>be 24
>waiting in line to sign in for the dorm
>been to jail for 5 years for blowing shit up for fun
>there she is
>short, dream redhead
>can't stop thinking about her
>got fat in jail, 160kg
>refuse to do anything
>she tries to friendzone me and i resist because fuck that
>2 years later, dropped the weight to 80kg and started packing muscle
>tfw she is into me
>start hanging daily
>coule of weeks in i invite her to go out together, but without friends
>she says no
>ask her why she won't tell me
>lose my shit and stop talking to her
>time goes by, getting more and more muscular and leaner
>nothing else going on in my life but clean diet and working out 6 days a week
>we make up by saying hi to eachother one day
>start hanging again
>week in
>find out she's sucking some guy off every other day
>get mad
>start drinking
>start fucking landwhales
>start doing antidepressants and alcohol
>fuck a dude
>start falling down daily and getting amnesia
>tfw she is still sucking that dude off
>>
There is no one, I wish there was someone but everyone I know is insufferable and I don't know if I have a problem or they do.
>>
Let's just call her J.

She makes me feel a certain way.
>>
>>24937651
I know this might be hard, but you'll probably have better luck if you try to act happier in general, but especially around her. I have a shitty outlook on life, but when I went on my first date with the girl who's now my girlfriend, I tried to be sunny and outgoing, and it definitely worked compared to if I had been more pessimistic. Girls like guys in a good mood. And once you actually get a girl you really like, you'll be happier in general.
>>
melissa
why won't you talk to me anymore
>>
Jennifer

I met her when i least expected to. She had all of the qualities of my ideal girl. After a few days I cut contact with 3 other girls because they did not interest me in the slightest. She made me feel like i had to do everything to have her.

Then i started being a pussy. All i could think was doubt and fear. It got the best of me and it drove her away.

I met and lost my perfect girl in a week. It's back to boring hoes for me famo.
>>
Chloe. L I T E R A L L Y the only reason I haven't killed myself
>>
File: A delicate feel.jpg (21 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
A delicate feel.jpg
21 KB, 500x583
>>24937651

>tfw no girl to take notice how dead i am on the inside
>>
>>24937135
ok /r9k/ she's just uploaded a picture of a view of her city and she is online

thinking of liking it, then a minute or so later poking her?
>>
>>24937651
That last message is a doozy.
I hope you find some happiness, man.

>>24937807
This is good advice btw. Fake it till you make it is what worked for me

>>24937807
>>
>>24934197
Julie. Met her at jisneyland long time ago. She tried to get rid of her little cousins with her parents, and her dad took one look at me and said 'No. This is disneyland, they can go on whatever you go on.' Least she sat in front of me and rubbed up on my boner on splash mountain.
>>
>>24936533
>Jossipa
Stopped reading there, just forget her m8 lol.
>>
>>24937997
I'm >>24937807
Tell me about her anon
>>
File: Snapshot_20140223_4.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20140223_4.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
>>24934197
Casey. We dated for five years, and then she up and left to go to Georgia. Haven't heard from her in months. This whole time, I thought she'd long since deleted her facebook, that she deleted it back when we were dating, because that's what she told me after one day I couldn't find her; on an inkling, I made a dummy facebook and looked her up, and I see she's been making posts since she supposedly "deleted" her facebook, and her most recent profile pic is of her with some scrawny faggot with gauged ears. The picture was taken a couple of months after she left, but I've got a strong feeling I've been keked and I've been dealing with this for the past couple of days and I don't know what to do.
I guess I'll post a nude.
>>
>>24937984
i liked her pic and she went offline :^)
>>
>>24938076
>pierced nipples
You dodged a bullet man.

I really don't get why so many people still want women. My instincts tell me to fuck women but I try my hardest to overcome them. I have been trying to reduce my want to have kids as well. Women are nothing but trouble and pain. I just masturbate to my waifu and hug my pillow at night pretending it's her. Love/sex is trouble and pain.
>>
>>24938169
don't be so self-aware, a like on facebook means nothing (unless she has like 50 facebook friends)

t. autistic virgin
>>
>>24938173
Yeah, she got them pierced the last year of our dating, started dying her hair stupid fucking colors and started spouting tumblr shit. When we met, she talked about being a perfect Aryan and how she hated niggers and kikes, and then when I finally started making jokes like that, that's when she jumped on the sjw bandwagon and acted like I was fucked up.
Still, five years is a huge chunk of time to spend with someone, especially if you're spending your early adulthood with that someone.
I've been right there with you, just been whacking it every time I feel like I want to go out and date again. I went on a couple of dates when Casey left, and I just found myself hating both dates and hating all women.
>>
>>24937984
Don't poke just message her.

No one pokes anymore. I actually didn't know you could still do it not gonna lie.
>>
>>24936300
You've reached the point where you no longer need this site. Congratulations, friend
>>
>>24939811
>>24936300
Time to leave. Original content
>>
Lexee Smith

She's just so fucking cute.
>>
Diana. we went on a date last week & she thanked me 4 it & said she had a great time w/ me. however, when we're at school it feels like she's avoiding me b/c in 1 class we have together, she stopped sitting with me. We've going out 4 about a month now. am I being too clingy? help me out robots, please.
>>
File: 1444689291009.gif (941 KB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
1444689291009.gif
941 KB, 350x280
Just R, because im way too paranoid to post her full name here

She's cute, smart, surprisingly funny for a girl and she doesnt mind spending time with me.
She sits next to me during classes, follows me around campus, wants to study together, etc. Even when the conversation dies out and we just sit there without saying anything, i enjoy just being there with her. She's so tiny and cute, everytime we're next to each other i just want to put my arms around her, it looks like she would fit perfectly
She's probably the first female friend ive ever had
>>
>>24939811
You're probably right. I've actually been using /r9k/ a little bit more lately, but it makes me really cynical about relationships reading all this stuff. I start thinking things like that she's gonna cheat on my because she's comparatively more attractive, but in real life I know that probably not true. I get why normies don't belong here. This place ruins them.
>>
Minke

Because she's the only girl with whom, if we're in a crowd, I can share these understanding, mutual mind-readinglike and subtle looks that don't require words
>>
File: uncoo.png (904 KB, 747x580) Image search: [Google]
uncoo.png
904 KB, 747x580
Tesla

I thought I was over it the minute I realized that I had been strung on an elaborate months long ruse for attention, but even now a year and a half later she's still just in my mind even though I absolutely hate her guts for using me like an awkward toy and then cutting contact the minute she found a new plaything.
I've had other crushes since and other great experiences but her stupid fucking face is still there taunting me with the knowledge that no matter how real something seems it can all come crashing down the minute the other person decides to drop the facade.

It hurts, robots.
>>
File: 1448588395920.gif (470 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448588395920.gif
470 KB, 200x200
>>24934197
Brieanna. We talked alot in high school and she enjoyed many of the same things I did. I could tell she was attracted to me but we were both shy and I never asked her to actually go out with me. Eventually, some chads got to her and I fucking lost her.
>>
Miray.
I fucked up and now she won't talk or look at me. It is truly better to have never loved.
>>
>>24940458
isn't it funny that i have the exact same story... except her name was Charlotte

they only want you around to remind themselves that they are still wanted, then when another guy comes around, suddenly you never hear from your "friend" again.

Fuck you Charlotte. and fuck you too Tesla
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.