[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get GF >she tells me we can't have sex for a year What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: 1449047730016.png (78 KB, 399x428) Image search: [Google]
1449047730016.png
78 KB, 399x428
>get GF

>she tells me we can't have sex for a year

What
>>
>>24934110
She doesn't wanna fuck YOU, simple as that
>>
Please tell me you aren't spending any money on her.
>>
>>24934235
This. Also, dump her and hit the gym. You'll find a suitable whore eventually.
>>
>>24934235
No, we have only been on 3 dates and she lets me feel her up but she kept pulling my hand away from her pussy.
>>
>>24934285
>tfw you're too lazy to hit the gym and have become indifferent to the inattention of women

I have long resisted the charms of females.
>>
>>24934110
>Beta Bucks
>Alpha Fucks

Guess which one you are, OP.
>>
>>24934318
She has a penis, that's why.
>>
Well.
You got a keeper. She's doing what all you neckbeards crave by at least attempting to be pure, vs being a vapid slut. Jerk off for another year. If you find she's worth it in that time.
>>
>>24934318
Why? Whybloxx
>>
Wow she's a keeper OP make sure to marry her.
>>
File: 1447483447713.jpg (54 KB, 480x643) Image search: [Google]
1447483447713.jpg
54 KB, 480x643
>>24934418
I don't know, honestly this is my first GF ever so i don't know if i'm being keked or if she is just a shy girl.

Also she is from Vietnam so it could be a culture thing r-right guys?
>>
>>24934498
Vietnamese girls are prudes so not all hope is lost. It's normal for them to not want sex anytime soon. Now that she has said a year, in practice she will probably be ready to give it up sooner if she is convinced you are serious about the relationship.
>>
>>24934532
I think she will give it up sooner, i mean she was giggling while i was trying to feel her up. It was like a game.
>>
i wouldn't sleep with you either, you seem like a dweeb
>>
>>24934110
It might just be a way to see if you're in it for her or for sex.
>>
>>24934567
Good luck, bro. Hang onto her. If things go right she will feel ready eventually and you can enjoy sex. It hopefully will not take a year.
>>
smile, be supportive, and think to yourself the only correct thoughts you can have if you really like this girl

>"challenge accepted"
>>
File: 1447060476538.png (67 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
1447060476538.png
67 KB, 399x399
>>24934594
Thanks senpai desu ne
>>
>>24934567
How old are you both? At my age it is abnormal not to fuck if you bring someone home. Something would have gone terribly wrong to stop sex from happening. But when I was a wee lad in high school it usually took a few times meeting someone before you can fuck.
>>
>>24934655
21, this is shit tbqh senpai.
>>
You don't turn her on. Simple as that.

She doesn't look at you and think of fucking. If she did, she'd be fucking you.

You've got to wait a year so that she can have a year to try and find guy who actually makes her pussy wet. You're her backup plan in case she fails to attract Chad's attention.

For men, it's a question of whether they can find a woman who'll fuck them.

For women, it's a question of who is the best man they can find.

Men are beggers, women are choosers.
>>
>>24934678
Yeah for a westerner I'd say at 21 it is very unusual that you're 'dating' but not fucking. I guess you need to assess how fresh off the boat she is or of there is some other reason for her prudish behavior like religion.
>>
No, YOU can't have sex for a year.
>>
>>24934753
She has only been here for 6 months, i guess she is pretty traditional.
>>
>>24934110
she's a good christian girl anon
>>
That's understandable. Men can lose interest easily after getting the goods.
>>
>get gf

>I (sometimes) tell her when we're going to have sex

A girlfriend you don't fuck is just a regular friend except with a vagina. A girlfriend who dictates anything in your life is your boyfriend except with a vagina.
>>
>>24934772
Yeah that is a whole different situation. You'd have to ask Vietnamese anons to give advice. From what I know of Southeast Asian culture they are prudish (traditional is another way to phrase it, they're not looking to party for a decade and swallow as much cock as possible like western girls) and race to get married early 20's. Older than 25 and unmarried is a death sentence for a woman.
>>
>>24934390
im sorry anon but this is true desu
>>
>>24934608

That's retarded. I'm into girls for who they are, that and their beauty is what draws me in. Sex is what keeps me around.
>>
File: 1447243249133.jpg (24 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1447243249133.jpg
24 KB, 240x240
>>24934884
So i have been making out with a lady boy?
>>
>>24934655

What country? Even in slut pride capital of the world America it's not uncommon to wait until the 2nd or 3rd time she's over. Some just put up a cursory I'm not that kind of girl and just need a push to alleviate guilt, but most seem to honestly want to scope your place out first once or twice before getting fucked.
>>
>>24934918
it's plausible
>>
Have sex on your terms, not hers. If she doesn't put out, put her out and find someone else.
>>
Femanon here. I've been with my bf for 10 months and we haven't had sex yet. I needed to go on the pill first since I don't want a child yet and he's my first man. If you're a good man OP, you'll wait like my bf does, otherwise you're a piece of shit that deserves killing.
>>
>>24935100
>While you wait

>Chad gets to mate
>>
>>24934946
USA, I'm 28 but usually fuck 20-25 year olds. If I bring them home we bang probably 90% of the time, I can only think of a few girls who really said no. They always say that 'I'm not like that' or 'I save that for relationships' but I just kinda say 'uh huh ok' and continue what I'm doing. It's just a phrase they like to say so they can put the blame on you and absolve themselves of any slut culpability. They're a nice girl and you were such a confident aggressive guy that they just gave in to passion I guess... Lol always the same story. They all think they're so fucking original.
>>
>>24935199
Chad can fuck other women, I'm the one he's going to marry and spend his money on while he's my stepping stone to higher status in life.
>>
>>24935250
>having a Chad bf

GTFO NORMIE BITCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24935100
If you are on the pill already, why are you still waiting? Also

>10 months

If he is still with you, he is a beta with a very low sex drive. Hope you don't like sex, because he sure as hell won't.
>>
>>24935316
>If you are on the pill already, why are you still waiting?

Because unlike you losers we both have jobs and social lives which take away a shitton of time.
>>
File: rmdSxh.gif (613 KB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
rmdSxh.gif
613 KB, 295x221
>God why are all girls such whores gross
>why won't this girl act like a whore
>>
>>24935352
>you losers

Me and my gf are both busy with jobs and whatnot, and still find the time to have sex. It sounds like you are the loser.
>>
>>24935407
Your hand doesn't count as a gf Timmy
>>
>>24935100
how many liters of cum did chad drown in your pussy before you had sex with your beta bf?
>>
>>24935316
I make my bf wait since a good year as well and he just deals with it by mastubating a lot. I'm not a whore, so I don't put out easily, if he wants a whore he can just go pay one or he shuts up and deals with it.
>>
It's been 10 months
So girl can survive two weeks without sex
You're getting keked hard
>>
>>24935458
Jesus christ you're a crazy bitch.
>>
>>24935407
Not everyone has a high sex drive. If you think about it, sex without procreation is just a pastime, a hobby. Some people derive more pleasure from work, dining out, hiking, fucking anything. Sex is not everyone's favorite hobby. Then again, you should be able to tell whether you have a spark with someone or not, so when you want to have sex, you know it's right.

I had a girlfriend once, she was super horny all the time. I loved fucking her but honestly preferred our free time and cuddling together to the sex. She knew my sex drive was lower and was okay with it. I basically just threw her bones. Sometimes I really wanted it too, but most of the time they were just selfless fucks.
>>
>>24935458
My bf is against abortion and the pill because he thinks life begins at conception, so his only acceptable methods of contraception are the condom and pulling out, but I don't trust those. They're too risky. I told him since he doesn't want me to take efficient precautions not to get pregnant when I don't want to, we are only going to have sex when I feel like I'm ready to bear a child, and no other time than that. Since I don't want more than 2 children that means he is going to have sex with me only twice in his life. Since he realized that he's changed his opinions about contraceptive methods completely.
>>
>>24934110
>implying she made her previous chad boyfreind wait that long for sex
>>
>>24935520
I masturbate a lot, I love the orgasms it brings me, but have never felt the desire to have sex with another person.
>>
>>24935100
i will only be okay with this if you are a virgin and worth it but if you didn't make your ex wait that long then fuck you.
>>
>>24935512
Don't you people say all the time you want girls to be pure and shit? That means I am not going to have sex with you until I am sure I have you completely in my grip.
>>
>>24934110

she's cheating on you with chad(s), bro

guaranteed
>>
>>24935250
Depends. If my bf cheated on me because I don't put out that would be my grand occasion to shame him publicly since he's made a big deal of hating whores. He can't hate whores and then go fuck some, if he wants a pure gf he needs to be patient and wait until I am certain.
>>
>>24935970

you're fucking chads behind his back though, because you're a lying whore like every woman
>>
>>24936311
I'm still a virgin. Sex with other people doesn't interest me, masturbation satisfies me completely. He's useful though to climb up the social ladder.
>>
>>24934110
DITCH THE BITCH
I
T
C
H

T
H
E

B
I
T
C
H
>>
>>24934390

this lmaoo
>>
Don't spend any money on her and start cheating on her.
>>
>>24937449
That's what my ex did. I exposed him to the public as an hypocrite and got him ostracized from work because he DIDN'T want me to have sex while he did. Did he think he can dictate me around? I'm OK with not having sex, but then I don't want you to have sex either, if you care for me you'll wait until I'm ready. If you have such a low opinion of women who have sex easily I am going to put you through a hell of tests before I am convinced I can have sex with you and not be shamed for it, and I won't put out until I have guarantee from you my reputation won't be tarnished for it, and my good life won't be ruined for it. What's that, you can't do that? Well then looks like you're another asshole piece of shit hypocrite, I'm above your level and I deserve better than you.
>>
>>24934110
Shed fuck chad in a day, or two at the most, move on.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.