[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
University General /uni/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: healy_trees_web.jpg (52 KB, 540x361) Image search: [Google]
healy_trees_web.jpg
52 KB, 540x361
How was your Fall quarter/semester?

Done with finals?

What are you doing over this holiday break before going back to the grind?
>>
>>24934040
>daily reminder if you go to uni you are a normal faggot and should leave r9k
>>
>>24934238
I have social problems, not ambition problems. How about you please stay and chat
>>
File: 1449697424660.jpg (68 KB, 488x485) Image search: [Google]
1449697424660.jpg
68 KB, 488x485
I'm scared. I'm out of online courses that I can take to fulfill my requirements. I have to take classes in person next semester.

Not only that, but I transfer from community college to my local university in the fall.

They're taking me out of the kiddie pool and throwing me in the deep end of normiedom. Help.
>>
>>24934040
>2000 word gobbets test
>3000 historiographical essay for my dissertation introduction
>have one week to do it
>talking out my arse

JUST
>>
>Final essay due Wednesday
>Of last week
Kill me desu
>>
>>24935192
how did you fuck up that badly?

>muted

kek
>>
>>24935443
I lost the will to continue.
>>
>>24934371
GET ON IT ANON
>>
>>24934040
I have all A's and 1 B and I'm still dropping out because I dislike it.
>>
>>24934040
>How was your Fall quarter/semester?
My depression worsened during my time there but I got happier as the semester was ending and finals started.

>Done with finals?
Yes, thank god. Got 4 As out of 5 classes, the last course hasn't posted final grades yet. What made me really happy is seeing all chads and staceys who didn't study at all this semester and are going to drop out and become Mcdonalds workers. That alone is worth getting good grades. And making my parents proud.

>What are you doing over this holiday break before going back to the grind?
I don't know. I'm so fucking bored after 3 days of being home. I have no friends here. Help me guys.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.