[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work 100% >still get moaned at by my boss for my performance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1366432821059.png (671 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1366432821059.png
671 KB, 960x717
>work 100%
>still get moaned at by my boss for my performance being lacking

REEEEEE

You can't even just be a wagekek you have to literally be a super human to keep up with employers expectations. Back to the NEET life it is.
>>
>>24933685
what do you work as?

this comment was not original
>>
>>24933685

>unemployment is a natural part of capitalism
>by making jobs impossible or having ridiculous standards or quotas you are then able to fire people or force them to quit, allowing you to pay entry-level pay at all times

Welcome to the world. Now either get highly skilled at something or start a revolution. Because no one cares about your bitching.
>>
>>24933833
>Welcome to the world. Now either get highly skilled at something or start a revolution.

Already posted my solution in the OP. I'm going back to NEETdom. Fuck working, it isn't worth the effort.

>>24933720
Retail monkey.
>>
>>24933906
I've worked retail before bro

Honestly its just one one of those jobs where no one is going to appreciate you and everyone is going to treat you like shit
>>
>>24934050
Yeah, but i can't get much better, so there's no point trying at all.
>>
>>24934050
>work as a server
>surrounded by nigger workers
>they go out to smoke 14 times during their 4 hour shifts
>then I'm the one that gets yelled at for their dirty tables

At least I get compensated for the annoyance with tips though. I couldn't work retail I'd probably become a school shooter.
>>
>>24933685
Either you suck at your job or your boss is a dick. Figure out which one it is and either be better at your job or learn to cope. You're going to deal with a lot of assholes in your life regardless of whether you're working or not, so quit whining.
>>
File: comfy_neet.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy_neet.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>24934302
Did you not read all he wrote? he's coming back to the flock.
>>
>>24934430
Well, if that's what he wants to do, fine, it's his decision.

He could stand to be less of a whiny bitch though.
>>
>>24934302
>Either you suck at your job or your boss is a dick.
Or, you know, both.
>>
>>24933685
You'll learn to stop caring about what anyone says or does at work. Or don't, and be like most wageslaves that spend their entire lives working or bitching about work.
>>
>>24935829
This is also a possibility.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.