[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
READ THIS FOR LOVE'S SAKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: takenSheep.png (39 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
takenSheep.png
39 KB, 2560x1600
GUYS FEEL THE LOVE IN YOUR LIFE, FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS STOP WASTING TIME ON THIS MOTHERFCKING BOARD, U GUYS CHOOSE TO BE LOOSERS? IN YOUR HEART LOOK TROUGH YOUR SOUL, YOU GUYS ARE SO POWERFUL COME ON MAN STOP BUILDING THIS ENERGY GET UP GET OUT, GO AFTER THE GIRL THE DREAM THE JOB YOU WANT THE MONEY THE MOTHERFUCKING THING YOU WANT BUT STOP COMPLAINING FOR ONCE AND THANK THE UNIVERSE. IT WILL CHEER YOU UP
>>
>>24933291
Why do you care about waste of air like us?
>>
I did some stretches today and realized on the inside I'm just this whiny, weak, scared, myopic child. What am I going to do with myself?
>>
>>24933324
talk for yourself friendo. 85k a year , own living space and gf and fuck buddy at 26 here :)
>>
>>24933342
I was too tired to stretch. At least you got that done nigger.
>>
>>24933291
nice path to desperation there buddy
>>
>>24933324
>>24933342
do you want to die or be happy and hella epic? be honest please...
if you choose the second anyone can but ofc is not easy but with time universe smiles back at you
>>
>>24933349
that's what i like to hear!!! cheers bro :)
>>
>>24933392
Trying to placebo yourself out of a rut?
>>
>>24933420
there's a difference between trying and getting out
>>
You're talking out of your ass and you know it.
>>
>>24933433
You're a master of pointing out the obvious.
>>
No thanks
I gave up
>>
>>24933291
Lookism.net

then realize it's over boyo
>>
>>24933291
OH GOD I THOUGHT I AM INCOHERENT AT TIMES BUT THIS IS OVER THE TOP LIKE YOU'RE WRITING IN ALLCAPS LIKE MY FATHER THAT JUST DISCOVERED THE INTERNET. I AM AWARE THAT I SHOULDN'T EXIST BUT I DO AND I KNOW I'M NOT DOING MY BEST BUT I CAN'T GO INTO OVERDRIVE AT ALL TIMES, THAT STUFF IS BAD FOR YOUR MIND OR SOMETHING AND TELL ME HOW CAN I FOLLOW MY DREAMS WHEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT IN LIFE?
>>
>>24933570
>Lookism.net
BE;DR
bad energy didn't read
>>
>>24933291
You still hope? Heh...
>>
>>24933597
Go dylan roof, go ER, lookcel chancel
>>
>>24933585
i'm trying to help but it's complicated if you guys treat yourselves like this.
Are you feeling good?
>>
>>24933619
hope is endless mate you just have to be strong ;)
>>
>>24933672
Now remove those pink glasses and all you got is r9k. Why are you even posting here?
>>
>>24933744
to help some people here to start feeling awesome
>>
>>24933774
Yeah, good luck trying that on bitter cynical frogmen.
>>
>>24933291
gotta st8 that this is gr8 b8 m8.
>>
we are so powerful. more powerful than anyone realizes.
>>
File: bee_urself.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
bee_urself.png
39 KB, 914x1091
there's much easier ways of saying "jus b urself :DDDDDDDDDDDDD" than that, you know.
>>
File: tumblr_nwq4t9EpLM1ujywv4o1_500.png (71 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwq4t9EpLM1ujywv4o1_500.png
71 KB, 500x461
finally a post on /r9k/ that made me happy
>be me
>ultra depressed cuz gf broke up weeks ago
>browsing /mu/, /pol/ and /r9k/
>read this
>call her for coffe
>she says she was planning to do that next friday

there is more to life than this vicious website, you frogtards should listen to this assassin grammar normie
>>
>>24933651
yeah, don't mind me, I just particularly liked your all caps post.
By now you should know that people here don't want to be saved. I myself tried but now I accept this board's point of view.
>>
stop it with this normie propaganda
>>
File: 1445040897253.jpg (14 KB, 251x234) Image search: [Google]
1445040897253.jpg
14 KB, 251x234
>decided to leave this fucking board
>didn't browse for months
>was getting /fit/ and happier in general
>suddenly get the urge to come back
>all my insecurities have gotten worse
>should be working now but I'm browsing this fucking pit of shit

Please, for your health, leave this fucking board for good.
>>
>>24933291
women are all sluts and society is shit for men. why should I bother contributing and giving women the time of the day?
>>
I browse here because I cannot get the things I want in life. Just not possible. Not even at any fault of my own. I just can't.
Oh well.
>>
>>24935559
You don't give women the time of the day. You work on improving yourself to be the best man you can be. Stop thinking your life revolves around a goddamn vagina.
>>
you guys keep forgetting that suicide is always open as an option. you can always end it whenever you want to.
I try to keep this in mind, and i somehow feel better. I just don't give a fuck about my life, about >tfw no gf, about my friends, family.
i do every drug i get my hands on, spend all my money on booze.
Once it gets bad, I'll jump under a train
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.