[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
perks of a man: >easier to get jobs perks of women: >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
perks of a man:
>easier to get jobs

perks of women:
>no need for a job since you can get a man to spoil you
>>
>>24933128
>his nose begins on his forehead
>>
>>24933128
>easier to get jobs

I don't get this.

As long as it isn't a trade or something that requires strength, getting a job should be equally hard
>>
>>24933193
I'm from Japan, and thats not the case. Also I believe that when choosing from a equally capable male pr woman, most of the times they pick the male.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-30-00-32-08.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-30-00-32-08.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>perks of being a woman
have no job skills so when the man leaves you for a younger woman you're homeless
>>
How does an ugly women find a man to spoil her? Advice please I've never had a guy flirt with me.
>>
>>24933230
Just look for a fat virgin with no prospects in life, they for sure would fuck you.
>>
File: photo.jpg (120 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
120 KB, 900x900
>>24933193
Ha, that's why they had to fire tons of men in Silicon Valley to have spots saved exclusively for woman.

I sure love feminism.
>>
>>24933230
Then stop being so fucking ugly, you lazy cunt
>>
>>24933230
All you have to do
dont be fat
thats it thats all
>>
>>24933230
I will spoil you with money, anon
>>
>>24933221
>don't be a bitch
>>
>>24933128
In modern times it's actually easier for a woman to get a job.
>>
File: 1424118663928.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1424118663928.png
8 KB, 400x400
>>24933128
>perks of women:
>>no need for a job since you can get a man to spoil you
Where can I redeem this perk of mine?
>>
File: img-3444.png (485 KB, 520x702) Image search: [Google]
img-3444.png
485 KB, 520x702
>>24933344
>>24933344
I'm not fat though.. what the hell are you talking about?
>>
File: 1447685766205.jpg (5 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
1447685766205.jpg
5 KB, 109x125
>>24933128
Why are non whites so scary?
>>
>>24933492
You still got a bit of tub on you though.
>>
Women can never totally distance themselves from societal ideas. They are purely societal keks.

Men can in rare cases remove their egos from society while maintaining their sanity, it happens.
>>
File: """"landwhale"""".png (1 MB, 911x1383) Image search: [Google]
""""landwhale"""".png
1 MB, 911x1383
>>24933492
According to robots, you are.
>>
>>24933282
>I sure love feminism.
me too, unironically
>>
>>24933492

>that gut
kill yourself
>>
>perks of being a man
If you're a Chad women will sleep with you to relieve your raging sex drive.
>perks of being a woman
life on easy mode, even if you're fat, short, tall, ugly or diseased you will always find a man to satisfy your sexual needs.
>>
>>24933221
you mean take him to the cleaners with the endless list of female-friendly divorce court shenanigans, leaving him an empty, loveless husk of a man that you claimed to once love
>>
>>24933492
I want to fuck you
>>
>>24933492
Are you gonna let me give you money or not

I'm not joking
>>
File: 1449837180713.gif (386 KB, 260x300) Image search: [Google]
1449837180713.gif
386 KB, 260x300
>>24933492
where's the fucking timestamp?
>>
women
>easier to get a job in large corporations, law firms, or tech companies - where there is an active effort to reach gender parity and celebrate diversity
>people expect less of you on the job
>you can take longer off for the job when you have a kid and sue your company at a human rights tribunal if they dare lower your pay when you come back
>easier to get a partner - where all you literally have to do is put yourself out there, either in real life or tinder/dating site if you spend 10 mins signing up and swiping
>seriously, I've made bot accounts with 2/10 and they get unsolicited messages from 4-5/10 men that are thoughtful
>easier to get laid - this needs no comment
>I'll comment anyways, if a girl wanted to get laid all she has to do is ask the guy and she's almost guaranteed to have sex with him unless he's taken, in which case she still has decent odds
>easier to get a spot in a lifeboat because women are seen as more valuable than men
>and this exists today - why is Canada only taking in women/children/family refugees and not single men? because single men are seen as criminals and evil security threats who don't need help from others
>easier to get social support
>women rely on others for support when they need it and they always get it, whereas men are forced to suffer alone and if they want to open up about their problems they're a beta faggot who needs to suck it up

I wish I was a woman. Not a tranny, a woman.
>>
>>24933618
THIS. Thank goodness I look like a Chad. It's all I have going for me. I'm a robotic NEET on the inside.
>>
>>24933752
[citation needed]: the post
>>
>>24933844
Which one in particular do you find dubious?

The employment "gap" exists at the top (ex. directors) because we haven't seen a full generation span since the hiring equity (not equality) movements. In 20 years it will be the case that senior officers and top personnel will be 50/50 male/female, even if there isn't a formal law mandating it. Career maternity leave in many jurisdictions is up to a year while paternity leave is a couple months to half a year. There have been active efforts in place to ensure that women don't come back with a lesser job after taking leave (I think this is still the case in Japan, but in the west most countries treat that time as if she was still working).

I think the sex and dating ones are common knowledge, but okcupid blogs can help evidence that.
>http://oktrends.okcupid.com/

The refugee example was an anecdote which speaks volumes. Think about what the public would say if said "No black refugees!" instead of "No single male refugees!". It's because single males have no value to society until they have kids and become fathers.
>>
>>24933344
What the hell are you talking about, niggers love landwhales and there are tons of guys out there with a fat or feeding fetish.
>>
>women
Work half the time men do and end up controlling and spending most of the money anyway

>men
Work long and hard at more dangerous and labor intensive jobs and have to support your family.

It's not hard to figure out which one has it easier
>>
>>24933954
>Which one in particular do you find dubious?
Does it matter? Burden of proof is on every single citation you make.

>anecdote
get a load of this faggattron
>>
>>24934373
>citation
Fuck. Mean claim.
>>
>>24934098
You can choose not to work long and hard at (kek) more dangerous jobs. You can choose to collect autismbux and shitpost on le 4chan all day, everyday
>>
>>24934373
He told you where everything is coming from though. And anecdotal evidence is perfectly fine when it's on the scale of an entire country. Only individual anecdotes are bad evidence because they can be dismissed as outlier cases. An anecdote on the level of a country with millions of residents is without a doubt statistically significant.
>>
>>24934812
>He told you where everything is coming from though
He sure did. All from his anus.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.