[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a fetish for rejecting boys. Nothing turns me on more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1436732378015.jpg (116 KB, 1147x825) Image search: [Google]
1436732378015.jpg
116 KB, 1147x825
I have a fetish for rejecting boys. Nothing turns me on more than imagining a boy cutting himself because his special oneitis turned him down. It honestly gets me off so much.

>tfw no bf to lead on for years, eventually with him asking to marry me and I say no just for the heck of it
>>
>>24932962
good thing you aren't a girl
>>
tfw i have a fetish for being rejecting by my oneitis
>>
Why is Yuno so mean?
>>
>>24933085
translate it, slavs
>>
>>24932962
This turned me on a little bit. I'm probably going to kill myself soon.
>>
>>24933122
Kohe4ho, beab

Tbl hn4toxectbo

=)
>>
>>24933125
don't do that anon.
>>
>>24934419
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGL5SXrCFXk
>>
>>24934933
no dont! you have so much to live for.
>>
>>24935297
You don't know anything about my life.
>>
>>24932977
/thread

original content goes right here
>>
File: giphy.gif (665 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
665 KB, 500x375
>>24932962
>mfw op is a grown man pretending to be a girl
>>
>>24932962
Wat

I said this in another thread and now you're taking that and making a thread out if it? Okay bro.
>>
>>24932962
When I was teenager I once said to a few mates that I get off on rejecting girls.

Truth of the matter was that I only ever knew rejection and when girls asked me out in the last few years of school I just rejected them off the bat because I subconsciously thought thats how you handled that situation I guess.

What a retard he still teases me for it. I'll be a wizard soon.

I think I've been rejected tonight with the words Seen: 17:35
>>
>>24935603
Are you a real girl or a wooden one?
>>
>>24932962
I like messing with neckbeards, and trying to put their lives straight. Had some success with two by now.

One was a complete neckbeard, used shitty improper polite speech, studied web-design, staunch atheists, and worshipped meme-science and meme-scientists like Neil Tyson. He also had a literal neckbeard.
Got him to shave his neckbeard, and realize that his ramblings about the universe and transhumanism had nothing to do with science, and that if he actually wanted to know about science, he better start studying instead of reading subreddits.

The other was a raging autist, praticed "real fencing", which he claims was used by real knights, "not modern fancing, which is poking with sticks". In the end, all he did was swing at his brother with a stick, while pretending to be a warrior training lethal techniques. Also has this idea that "gentleman of yore" defended their honor by dueling to death, and considered himself one of them.
He also fancied himself an anti-hacker, since he was majoring in Network Security. When I asked him why he didn't go into Computer Science, he said he wasn't accepted. But didn't turn down his bragging about being a great programmer.
Stubborn as fuck, even after I showed him, with examples and citations, that most if his History knowledge was either sketchy or flatly wrong. At least I hope I got him to drop his play and join an actual fencing club.

The best part is that they believed I was hot, pretty and somewhat interested in them. These sad betas would never have listened otherwise.
>>
>>24935898
Wow you sound smart as fuck
>>
>>24932962
I used to do this but i don't attract as many betas as a i used to. 2 many red flags i guess
used to shave random parts of my head or dye my hair blue, purple, green or silver whenever i was bored
>>
>>24935697
No. I just said that some girls like rejecting guys because it puts them in a position of power and boosts their ego.
Faggot OP realized that in his small brain then made a thread about it.
>>
File: 2343253642.jpg (189 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2343253642.jpg
189 KB, 1080x1920
Im similar to you OP. not a fetish but i get a lot of satisfaction out of rejecting women. it's pretty edgy, but i often fantasize about it:
>happy relationship
>girl really into me
>she fucks up some now (like cheating or something)
>dont say anything to her
>move out, cut contact, etc.
>tfw imagining her pain and attachment to me
>tfw going completely cold on her and not caring about her
>tfw she pleads to get back together with me
>tfw reading her texts afterwards

pic sort of related. i plan on doing it more often.
>>
>>24936498
this is why men are scum
>>
>>24937452
But it's okay when women do it?
>>
>>24932982
this

pls reject me OP
>>
>>24937471
women don't do it
>>
>>24937452
at least i dont do it for no reason, i wait for them to do something shitty to me first :^)
>>
>>24937520
This thread is LITERALLY DEVOTED to a girl who does this.
>>
>>24937452
I'm not like that man. I'm a nice guy.
>>
>>24937520
did you read the OP?
>>
>>24935898
how do you meet them? do you get anything out of them or are you being sort of a warped good samaritan?
>>
File: 1433986102488.png (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1433986102488.png
91 KB, 800x600
Dodging the robot with this here original comment
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.