[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help. >have gf >she goes to bachelorette party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: 1446553016682.jpg (42 KB, 554x358) Image search: [Google]
1446553016682.jpg
42 KB, 554x358
I need help.

>have gf
>she goes to bachelorette party
>was reluctant to let her go because of the things I heard that go on there
>after the party everything is fine except that she wasn't very talkative that night and things seemed fine for a few days
>find out a week later that she let a male stripper cum on her face
>find out through her friend
>confront gf
>her friend and my gf swear that nothing else happened besides the facial
>according to her someone else fucked the male stripper, she just took the facial

I don't know how to feel. My gfhas never lied to me before. I keep telling myself she didn't really cheat or have sex. She said she didn't even kiss the guy. I know this might sound like a bullshit story but I'm reaching out to you guys for help. I love this girl. I need help.
>>
time for a breakup, end of story
>>
Break up with her, and never talk to her again you got keked have some honor dude
>>
>according to her someone else fucked the male stripper, she just took the facial

this is prob true. i love this logic anyway.

put you're penis inside her sexual reproductive organs.
>>
>she just took the facial
>just
So they seriously don't understand what is completely fucked up with that?

Break it off.
She's done worse.
>>
Call her a disgusting whore and tell her to gtfo
>>
>>24932372
Stay with her and work on your relationship. You should be more understanding if her.
>>
look at her in the eyes and say that you don't want to be with a girl who does this kind of thing behind your back

END OF STORY
>>
Pour acid in her face she has to pay the price of the betrayal
>>
Yeah man that's fucked. If she's willing to let some gross stripper jiz on her face, she'd probably be more willing to do other shit with other dudes.

Go out and find a girl to sit on your face and cum. It's the same thing.
>>
HOLD up.

monogamy is so dumb. you can't be hot all the time for one person.

your gf taking a facial from a hot male stripper is just one of the perks of having a gf.

people are attracted to lots of different people, can't change that.

trying to force sex acts to one person is stifling.

just feel the rolling emotions
>>
File: eat shit.jpg (43 KB, 507x558) Image search: [Google]
eat shit.jpg
43 KB, 507x558
>>have gf
Stopped reading there now fuck off
>>
>>24932435
>don't want to be with a girl who does these thing behind your back
>behind your back

Who be okay with this in general?
>>
poor girl. she just wanted a hot guy to jizz on her face for once in her life.
>>
the thing you dont understand is, shes been fucking other people

she fucked other ppl before you, during your relationship, and will do so after you will break up

she lies about everything and doesnt love you. females you relationships with guys when they are older for SECURITY, STABILITY AND COMFORT

SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU BECAUSE SHE CANNOT LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HER YOUTH LOVER

you did not make her have a deep orgasm with your huge dick when she was young and you are not a alpha male in her eyes, which means she cannot love you

its just that you caught a GLIMPSE of the truth with this party nonsense, and now you are upset

i think it doesnt really matter, so long as you dont love her or give her money

as long as the relationship is beneficial on your terms you dont give her money or power, you have good sex with her, you see other girls, etc, its whatever. it just doesnt matter what she did, she's a hoe regardless
>>
>>24932486
Go kill yourself you female nigger
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>24932486
Let the kekening begin.
>>
Please tell me you haven't kissed her after that, lmao.

Break up with that slut. It's one thing if she did a little slutty shit before you were together but she clearly knew she was in a relationship and let some dude jizz on her face, if you let her get away with that you're just asking to be keked later on.
>>
>Just
>JUST

Faggot.
>>
>>24932372
Do you give her facials too? If yes it's fineeeee else if breakup
>>
>>24932372

Tell her to fuck off you stupid kuk. I'm pretty sure she doesn't even let YOU cum on her face you faggot kuk piece of shit.

Reminder if you ever kiss her again, you literally kiss a skin that has been soaked by another guy's cum on YOUR girlfriend.
>>
>>24932372
WOAH THERE! Are you seriously suggesting breaking up with your lovely girl over a little fun? It's 2015 friend, literally there is nothing wrong with having some excitement at a party. Maybe you need to man up and show her that you should be the one doing those things to her, you sound pathetic.
>>
File: 1443739430783.jpg (68 KB, 1024x571) Image search: [Google]
1443739430783.jpg
68 KB, 1024x571
Leave. Run. Get out.
>>
>>24932517

real talk.

we didn't ask for this.
>>
>what happens on the hen night, stays on the hen night
Fact: 70% of brides-to-be cheat on their partners on their hen night/bachelorette party.

They don't think it counts. It's about getting that last little bit of craziness out of their system before marriage.

Bullshit, is what it is. Not my statistics.
>>
File: ANON.png (477 KB, 723x467) Image search: [Google]
ANON.png
477 KB, 723x467
>Guy cums on your gf's face
>Stay with her
Break it off now or be a kek for life, pick one familia.
>>
>>24932372
Fucking break up with that disgusting slut bet you kissed her afterwards you fucking cluck
>>
>>24932576

its not bullshit. its pretty awesome. like a blessing on her face by sir Leopold the male stripper before the vows of life long monogamy.
>>
>>24932435
THIS to be honest familia thats not cool what she did
>>
Chris Brown was right about these hoes
>>
>>24932372

she did this because she loves you op.

are you content with a life of mediocrity?

don't you feel ALIVE right now, knowing what she did?

don't you feel your love for her so intensely?

she did it because she loves you.
>>
im just going to leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR1KKL2s678

im also going to casually remind you that all females are whores who fuck hung alpha males in their youth when they are at their peak and have deep loving orgasms with the alpha and then settle with the safe beta for money and comfort and have to put a facade of love while secretly resenting and detesting her betabux provider
>>
File: Chris-Brown.jpg (71 KB, 615x898) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Brown.jpg
71 KB, 615x898
>>24932653
THESE HO'S AIN'T LOYAL
>>
saturday night muthafucka

mommy's basement
internet
computer games
coffee
ventrilo
delicious food
weed

fuck yeah muthafuckas
>>
>>24932674
can this be a sticky please?
>>
>>24932518
There is nothing wrong with women being open with their sexuality. Atleast, the woman is being honest to you.
>>
>>24932372
>Got keked by a bone drone
>She fucked the stripper/gave him oral
>"Oh yeah he just randomly gave me a facial"

Topkek man, if you are a cukk then gratz, if you aren't then ditch the bone drone.
>>
>>24932372
If you dont break up with her you dont have self respect
and its 99% certain she did more than just take cum on her face
>>
>>24932486
Fucking kill yourself you trolling faggot
>>
>>24932710
>Gets told by her friend, not her
>Shes being honest
>"Just took a facial"

Come on roastie atleast try to make good bait
>>
why the fk are u chad's telling op to break up with her?

you are DISRUPTING the beta kucking system.
>>
chad's don't have GF son.

he just borrows yours for a night.
>>
If you stay with her, you're a c ck.
>>
>>24932674
This should be mandatory listening for any true robot. Why are black people so redpilled?
>>
>>24932772
Because they see a unique side of white women. The side they hide as much as possible from white men.
>>
File: 1437083520458.png (17 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1437083520458.png
17 KB, 625x626
>>24932555
really?
trips and noone took this bait?
>>
>>24933132

lol we don't have gf's :D
>>
>>24932772
Hypergamy is a much bigger problem in the black community
>>
File: w356tdfv.jpg (533 KB, 1248x1853) Image search: [Google]
w356tdfv.jpg
533 KB, 1248x1853
>thinking she RANDOMLY got a facial

nigger, she fucking vacuumed that guys dick clean.
maybe even took it in her vagoo
just leave bro, do it for yourself.
>>
>>24933485

hot post bro
>>
>>24932372
you aint married nigga she can take as many facials as she wants, whats her #?
>>
>>24933375
this
Blacks have has 40 years of experience in being where you are now.
>>
If she knows she can get away with it she'll continue to do so. Same with anyone else.
Tell her you won't tolerate it. And break up for your own safety and happiness.
>>
>>24932372
me personally.
I'd end it with her but not tell her.
I'd just keep fucking her until I moved out and/or found another girlfriend.

Personally for me, unless the girl and I have pre-agreed to terms for a relationship then doing other sexual shit with people is an act of cheating. The act of cheating is breaking up. Once the female cheats then she has broken up with me. Once that happens I look for another while I keep getting sex. If I stop receiving sex from cheating ex-gf then I leave her completely.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.