[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So anon don't you think it's strange for a guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1449477959687.jpg (47 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1449477959687.jpg
47 KB, 960x720
>So anon don't you think it's strange for a guy not to have a GF by 20 years old?
>>
Joke's on you, I'm 18.
>>
>>24932213
Don't you think it's stranger to have a 2D "waifu"?
>>
>>24932213
>no women are expensive, why would a 20 year old want a money pit
>>
>gee whiz Kate that's a really specific thing to say
>>
Being an outlier is hardly a bad thing.
>>
>>24932213
>Yeah. Its been hard, how about you girls though? Any volunteers? I dont bite, HARD! ';,,;'
>>
>>24932213
what the fuck are you doing here?
get out of my house!
>>
>in french class
>doing activity where we have to talk about the future
>"So just talk about where you will be in five years. Will you have a spouse? Kids? I hope most of you guys will have a family by then."
Hehe hehe... heh
>>
File: 1407028438807.jpg (7 KB, 346x311) Image search: [Google]
1407028438807.jpg
7 KB, 346x311
>>24932285
This is some cringeworthy shit, I hope you're ashamed of yourself
>>
>>24932213

It's also strange for a human being to be unable to engage in a meaningful conversation that isn't restricted simple mundane topics and have no interest whatsoever in either science, technology, history, economy, politics, philosophy, literature or art by the age of 20, yet here we are.
>>
They wouldn't even say anything to me. They would sense my divine wizardly aura (or just see the radiant light emanating from every molecule of my being) and respectfully remain silent.
>>
>>24932315
who the fuck has kids these days

>hey wanna willingly ruin your life?

the white and japanese population is dying because they're realizing how shitty the world is and how much more fun life would be with an extra $750,000 in your wallet
>>
File: 142928378656.jpg (53 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
142928378656.jpg
53 KB, 540x720
>im just a cat
>>
>>24932213
girls on left are QT, girls on right are shit teir
>>
Im the one paying for the meal you ungrateful cunts
>>
>22
>someone at work asked if i ever had sex
>don't lie and say i'm still a virgin
>couple days later
>a bit drunk
>with crush
>tell her i've never had a gf
>regret it a few hours later
I'm fucked ;_;
>>
>>24933773
Why would someone just randomly ask that?
All my colleagues are complete normies, one is even a chad. My workplace also has a great community and we talk all the time, yet nobody has ever asked me this.
The only relatable thing I have been asked is whether I've been to a strip club, to which I answered "no".
I guess I should mention that I'm a 24 year old KV.
>>
>>24933921
My dad works where I work doing something else and I guess it just sort of popped up into a conversation he and the bartender were having, so later on the bartender asked me about it
>>
THE GRIM REAPER HAS COME FOR US RUUNNN
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.