[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hNrI5.jpg (46 KB, 642x663) Image search: [Google]
hNrI5.jpg
46 KB, 642x663
We were all this kid, also feels thread
>>
>>24932193
I couldn't take that shit, surrounded by huge crowds that serve to make your isolation more apparent. Back in high school during lunch I'd either go to the library or sit by the window in the hallway listening to Boris or something.
>>
>>24932193
>At least it's taco tuesday
>>
>>24932193
The saddest part about you guys is that you don't divert your attention away from something that you weren't born to do. IF you had always experienced the acknowledgement of being different even before your introduction to the computer, it is clear you do not share the same values as those people.

It's like being in a society where you are actually the social one and everyone else is scientifically absorbed in their books. So you'd have a group of people being alone reading, and you'd always approach them wanting to fit in, but alas, not interested. You would feel like total shit over time, wishing that you could see the appeal of science.

Society is dumb as hell. And so are you for actually wanting to be around them. Which makes things tenfold worse for you because you're dumb [which explains why you don't get it yet] AND will never see the light of day where people, totally different from you, actually see you as one of them.

Best of luck in your endeavours. You're hopeless.
>>
>>24932727
>something you weren't born to do
What are you referring to?
>>
>>24932462
thats why you're a trip
>>
>tfw not artistically incline enough to attract a gf who feels feels to the same depth I do.

fuck aspergers and the resulting inability to translate thoughts to pictures. I can't draw for shit, it kills me
>>
>tfw cant afford photoshop and dont know how to torrent

JUST
>>
>>24932193
Check ur privilege OP, at my school they didn't have enough tables so I had to sit at a table where I was obviously unwanted
>>
>>24932884
Right?
>literally have autism
>none of those crazy talents the autists on TV have
>>
File: seat.png (17 KB, 715x812) Image search: [Google]
seat.png
17 KB, 715x812
>>24932193
>We were all this kid
>we were
>WERE

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUTTT

>tfw sit and play on my phone on a large table by myself, with normies all sitting around other tables and loudly talking
>tfw sit in a back corner in class and if my friends aren't in the class, i sit by myself forever
>tfw this is how i sat in one of my classes a few weeks ago when we only had 6 people
>>
>>24932913
Are you fucking 12?
>>
>>24933335
Did they pick their seats after you, because if not you could've just sat next to them.

Are you in HS?
>>
>>24933335
I think anon was referring about being older, as in we all were that kid, but now we are of a higher age. Not that we still wouldn't be that kid
>>
>>24933466
>you could've just sat next to them.
i already told you to get the Fuck Out.

>Are you in HS?
6th form, but yeah that's hs in usa, altho 18yo's attend grade 11 classes
>>
>>24932193
No I wasn't. I was in ASB
>>
>>24933569
But you could have.
>walking to class
>enter door, recognize that there are only 5 students present today
>pretend that you've got to go pee or visit your locker or some shit so you can leave
>go some place private and spend few minutes mentally composing self
>return to class, and sit next to them
Whether you interact with them is another matter entirely but at least you're in the same fucking region now.
>>
>>24933722

sometimes the teacher did force me to move and pair up with someone for a discussion (oh boy hadnt had that happen since like grade 7, since i had friends in my classes afterwards) but they generally didnt seem to be interested in talking to me, or discussing the shit, not as much as with other people at least.
fak.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.