[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /givenup/ and /justwaitingforsuicide/ here desu? >wake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: halp.jpg (54 KB, 453x470) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
54 KB, 453x470
who /givenup/ and /justwaitingforsuicide/ here desu?

>wake up, go to school, come home and stare at screen
>never had any friends to hang out with
>never had a gf, perma-kv
>my best possible future is getting a good job and having some money, but remaining a friendless kv and having no life outside of a working environment
>no childhood, can't ride bike, spent (and spend) life indoors, no stories or fun experiences
>go on facebook every night, scroll through pictures of couples who love eachother and are going out, see people travelling the world (literally only went on holiday once, and i fucking hated it), see chads liking qt grills pics, see guys who are arguably uglier than me have qt gfs, see ugly guys having their dp's liked despite looking ugly, see hotter but less popular guys get less likes (which will be the case for me), see people with friends enjoying their lives
>know this will never be the case for me, and never has been
>know there is no point in life
with enough luck i'll be dead in a year. only hope i have.
>>
nobody cares, fuck off
>>
who /starvingforattention/

just do it and leave us out of it
>>
File: 1445533949887.jpg (48 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
1445533949887.jpg
48 KB, 992x744
>>24932753
>>24932761
/r9k/ in 2015, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>24932795
hahaha ebin poast so funni u shure showed them a thing or too
>>
>>24932795
15 suicide threads every minute
>>
>>24932019
Budd didn't deserve it, his suicide was legitimate and he actually did something important in his life, you're just a scared faggot
>>
>>24932761

>forum
>meant for discussion
>"no discussions allowed"
u focking w0t tho senpai

>>24932795
>>24932826
>>24932838
not me desu lads
>>
>>24932876
>you're just a scared faggot

>scared
>implying i want to die because i have a fear of boredom or spending my time not doing anything
are you legitimately retarded
>>
>>24932886
Then just fucking kill yourself, faggot. If you want hugs then go to tumblr.
>>
>>24932921
He's saying you're scared of dying, you retarded sack of shit. Which is true because if you really wanted to die you would have killed yourself already.
>>
>>24932926
>If you want hugs
hit the nail on the head desu

>>24932943
give me a method, famalot ;^)
>>
>>24933019
>desu
>senpai
My bad, you should actually just head back to reddit where you belong.
>>
>>24932019
I feel you OP.

I'm aware that there's no hope for me.
I want to kill myself but I don't wanna make my nom feel sad.
>>
>>24933048
i'm 2 normie 4 reddit
have trouble fitting in with those awkward hipsters and creepy nerds, desu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.