[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I want to talk to some of you faggots giving horrible advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1449760284032.png (454 KB, 697x360) Image search: [Google]
1449760284032.png
454 KB, 697x360
So I want to talk to some of you faggots giving horrible advice to fat people trying to lose weight.

Calories in, calories out is a fucking meme.

The only way to lose weight is to stop eating all sugars, refined sugars, bread and stop drinking soda.

The food industry has literally pulled what tobacco industry pulled to keep people smoking. JPMORGAN predicted that food industry will deal with the same scrutiny that tobacco dealt with. And it's happening.

The food industry has basically set the standard on what's healthy and not. The truth is that all these fat free and 50% less calories! products are complete shit. That's why we have fatasses counting calories but still eating sugar full shit. The pancreas doesn't know how to deal with sugar and produces insulin. In turn, all that sugar is turned into body fat by insulin. That's its job.

Food is a drug tier addiction.
>refined sugar causes cocaine like dopamine release in the brain and rewires your reward center. Just like drug addiction.
>rats prefer sugar to cocaine in studies.

So what we have is basically drug addicts.

If you're counting calories but still eat bread and sugars, you're seriously hindering your progress.

Fat is not bad for you, it doesn't cause heart attacks or weight gain. Refined sugars and carbs do. Studies not funded by coca cola or snickers prove this.

150 calories from a can of coke is not the same thing as 150 calories from a banana or an avocado.

You can even eat fruits, veggies and meat and you'll still be losing weight.

Cut out fruit and you'll be losing weight at an enormous rate.

Calories in calories out is some coca cola commercial tier shit. If you keep eat refined sugars and counting your calories. Insulin will convert any sugar into fat.

All the shit I'm saying is backed by scientific studies so long as they're not funded by the food industry.

Fat Anon, if you want lose weight, stop eating refined sugars and yeast.
>>
File: paul-cuck.jpg (74 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
paul-cuck.jpg
74 KB, 1160x629
>be overweight
>"just cut out soda you'll lose so much weight!"
>never drink soda cause I don't like it
>>
Eat as much as you want of veggies, fruits and meats. As your body withdraws from the refined sugar addiction, which you are addicted to it. Decrease fruit intake. You'll lose weight at a really fast pace.
>>
>>24931972
it's not a meme you idiot, how the hell is 1200 of high sugar calories going to make you gain weight? compared to 2500 of bananas and nuts.

Sage
>>
>>24931972
What about pasta?
>>
>>24932020
>>24932020
cut out all junk food, download myfitnesspal and enter everything you eat.
Aim for like 1500 calories a day and go for a walk every day.
it's easy.
>>
>>24931972
>Calories in, calories out is a fucking meme
Stopped reading right here, dipshit.
>>
File: Snapchat-8150988654076408572.jpg (356 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8150988654076408572.jpg
356 KB, 1080x1920
>>24931972
Calories in calories out isn't a meme at all. It's true. But yeah, you should also cut down on the sugar as well.

t. Guy who eats an entire pizza every other day
>>
File: giphy-7.gif (880 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
giphy-7.gif
880 KB, 500x282
>>24932057
I'm actually vegetarian and do barely eat anything with sugar in it anymore too. I'm on like my 100 streak of MFP and have lost 30 pounds too.

>tfw turning into an insufferable hippy though
>>
Fuck off Luis
>>
>>24932049
Isn't that just boiled bread

Id add wheat to the list of poisons too op
>>
File: 1449860578931.jpg (87 KB, 401x675) Image search: [Google]
1449860578931.jpg
87 KB, 401x675
Let them die OP.

I have tried explaining to people about carbs and insulinemic resistance but they still believe in the calorie meme.

I lost over 80 pounds eating over 3000 calories daily, no exercise. All on eggs, steak, vegetables, nuts. Zero carbs.
I wanted to kill everyone that told me you need to eat less calories. I got tired of arguing. Either you test it or you will always be brainwashed.
>>
>>24931972
We assume when we say "calories in, calories out" that these people aren't retarded enough to just halve the amount of brownies they eat.
>>
>>24932455
Forgot to mention. I was eating so much and losing so much weight that people thought I was bulimic. I had to get a psychological intervention until one doctor who knew how carbs work told them off.

>>24932471
Pepe still believe that eggs and bacon are the devil and bread is healthy when it is the exact opposite.

Nobody tells them that eating fat prevents you from storing fat and feeling cravings.
>>
>>24932172
I want to go veggie but I love chicken too much plus my parents cook red meat at least once a week. Might go vegan and just eat sustainable fish, don't see whats wrong with that haha.
>>
>>24932455
you did not eat 3000 calories a day but ok champ, whatever makes you feel happy.
>>
>>24932455
I don't know why they're so fucking retarded. It's fucking obvious, just look at the science.

R9k is some of the stupidest people on chin.
>>
>>24932049
Cut out all wheat 100%.
>>
>>24933136
but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but
>>
>>24931972
>Calories in, calories out is a fucking meme.
So you're saying you can eat 1000 calories a day for a year and not lose weight? That's impressive, OP. You're full of shit.

The real meme is weight loss, though. I lost 70lbs by counting calories and all I got was more attention from roastie whores who only liked me because I looked like chad. Eating food is more pleasurable than that, so I just got fat again. So long as you're not so fat that it's making you seriously unhealthy, just learn to be okay with your weight. No woman is worth the suffering that maintaining a fit body requires.
>>
>>24932037
>>24932037
Fucking retard. Wow.

Do you know about the glycemic index? Do toot realize that processed sugar goes statist to the thighs while fruits have a ton of fiber and don't create any drug like naive reactions?

Because of the glycemic index fruit doesn't turn straight into fat.

You're the perfect industry sheeple.
>>
You're not talking about calories in calories out you fucking retard. You're talking about the If it Fits your Macros guys.
>>
>>24932136
Is a terrible way of losing way. It's also unsustainable and unless you're a /fit/ freak you'll gain it all right back.
>>
>>24931972
/fit/ here

You're a fucking retard, and if you seriously think that you can gain weight by eating sub 1200 calories a day, you're a fucking shill that's willing to break Thermodynamics to achieve his goal.

Worst of all, people will take you seriously.
>>
>>24933273
holy shit are you me

Well, I only got attention from fat whores after I lost 70lbs, so I guess not. Plus I like being thin apart from whether it gets me laid, so I've loosely kept up the calorie counting in order to keep from getting fat again.
>>
>>24933447
>/fit/
Kill yourself.
>>
>>24932455
>eating over 3000 calories daily

No, you didn't
>>
>>24931972
>The only way to lose weight is to stop eating all sugars, refined sugars, bread and stop drinking soda.
Bull shit, FUCKING IDIOT, if you got off your ass for an hour a day and jogged you'd not only see results you'd be able to eat the way you want to
>>
>Calories in, calories out is a fucking meme.

>lel physics is retards LET ME TELL YOU BOUT MY MAGIC
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.