[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw obsessed with Shia >you will never be this confident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1449811177696.jpg (200 KB, 767x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449811177696.jpg
200 KB, 767x1024
>tfw obsessed with Shia
>you will never be this confident without being a Chad
>>
>>24931774
he actually wears some pretty nice outfits sometimes

i like the one you posted but most of the time he seems to just wear boring clothes
>>
>>24931825
that's what I like desu. His outfits are so effortless yet he pulls it off somehow
>>
>>24931825
>he actually wears some pretty nice outfits sometimes
I agree. He's definitely got a style going on. I wonder if he has a professional stylist.
>>
>>24931872
I highly doubt it. He wears the same boots in almost every picture, and his wardrobe is pretty basic. Pretty sure he gets most of his shit from second hand stores
>>
>>24931774
Shia is neither confident nor a Chad.
He's operating on a pretty high level of irony, I'd guess he's at 6th or 7th level.
>>
>>24931774
he's taller then me.
>>
>>24932208
Shia has that extroverted personality and has blind confidence going for him. Still comes across as kinda weird tho like he hung out with nerds in HS
>>
>>24932228
then you what?
>>
>>24932268
It's an act.
Maybe.
He's too high level for me to judge whether it is or not.
>>
I saw him in liverpool about an hour ago

It was so fucking weird, he sat in a room with about 100 people around him trying to "touch the soul" of callers to his radio show.
>>
>>24932299
I dont think its an act. Been following him since the disney channel. He really comes off as an oddball. Still normal enough to be considered a chad tho
>>
>>24932208
hes a fucking actor. he has so much social practice. you can not say hes not confident
>>
>>24932379
Why don't more of you people take acting classes then?
>>
You'd be confident too if you were a rich and moderately famous actor and everyone wanted to be around you since your first gig

He acts weird and its cool
You act weird and you're a freak
>>
>>24932401
why dont you stop suckinon the nigger dicks faggot
>>
>>24932401
Waste of money. Its just a bunch of confidence building exercises
>>
>>24932497
Well, seems fair if you don't have any.
>>
>>24932425
>>24932425
I act weird and I'm cool
>>
>>24932605
of course you are senpai
>>
>>24932628
well theres a qt grill in my bed right now and I have loads off friends that love me so you know
>>
>>24931774
>confident
he is just wearing common hipster combos
>>
How long till he dies?
>>
>>24931774
You know theres an art exhibition where you can phone him running atm
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.