[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white guys have the lowest standards for Asian women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 520x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 520x417
Why do white guys have the lowest standards for Asian women?
If you see rich white guys with black, white, Indian wives those women are 10/10 in looks but Asians they just don't care.

Look at that Facebook guys wife, do you think he would've married a white woman who is that ugly?
>>
>>24931600
this white guy is just as ugly as she is, who cares? why are you so autistic that you're stealing peoples facebook pics to make fun of them on an anonymous website. get your life in order
>>
He's pretty ugly himself.
And ugly white women really do become repulsive with age. She'll remain vaguely blah for quite awhile.
Two features of beauty- nice hair and skin, are basically always a trait of asians as well.
>>
Probably because asian women refusr to be with Asian men because they are objectively the least attractive race.
>>
>>24931625
I'm sick of seeing them walk around campus all smug with their ugly Asian gfs as if she's a prize
>>
>>24931600
Why are you such a fucking faggot homo that you spend all your time obsessing over who someone else is dating?

Oh yeah it's because you're American.
>>
I think she's attractive.

I like East Asian features a lot.

A lot of East Asian girls superficially resemble Caucasian women. I prefer the ones who have stronger Asiatic features like the girl in the OP.
>>
>>24931722
You have low standards for Asian women but why?
>>
>>24931688
>he's like 6
He's got sunken in eye socket, no discernible jawline, puffy droopy dog looking eyes, a bulbous head, anteater nose, he looks all jaundiced, and smiles like he's trying to keep in a fart.
It's fine that you'd fuck him, anon, but he's not a 6/10
>>
ching chong cling clong
>>
>>24931698

I'm sick of seeing the same threads posted here over and over.

Does the robot only work on replies and not new topics?

C'mon, FIX THE ROBOT!
>>
>>24931741

They're not low standards, to me. I am *more* attracted to women who look like the one in the OP than I am to "idol" type girls.
>>
>>24931813
That girl is fat, ugly and has greasy hair but you'd fuck her because she's asian
>>
>>24931688
no style, terrible haircut, uncomfortable beta posture/stance, stupid awkward smile, sunken eyes from staring at a computer screen 24/7

yeah you got a real winner here anon. normally I wouldnt make fun of someone for no reason but step your game up this guy and this girl are a normal ugly average american couple
>>
>>24931849
He's skinnyfat, ugly, has a neglected 5 o clock shadow.
These two are perfectly matched.
>>
>>24931849

I find her neither fat nor ugly.
>>
>>24931908
If a white woman was that big you'd call her fat
>>
>>24931937
This is definitely bait, but I don't know to what end.
Maybe blacks got mad at all the r/azn masculinity shit and decided to try and return the heat?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 669x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 669x377
Literally no standards at all
>>
File: image.jpg (345 KB, 1064x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345 KB, 1064x2208
As you can see when a white guy dates out the women are usually at least 7/10s but do you see the white guy with the Asian? It's like they look at them and think "meh it's Asian good enough fer me"
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 453x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 453x352
>>24932016
She really is ugly but that the typical Asian/white couple in america
>>
>>24931978
woody allen is a jewish pedophile, his wife is just a front
>>
>>24932058
That one's pretty cute, man.
She doesn't have any makeup on, but look at those soft pink lips and little jelly roll nose.
If you want to bait with Asian ugliness, find pictures of the ones with fucked up teeth.
>>
gooks literally all look the same. there's no "ugly vs attractive" gook. they're all ugly and they all rook same
>>
>>24931600
Because in the real world, looks aren't everything when it comes to relationships.

Holy fuck I swear to god, every complaint made against women is just robots projecting themselves. I'll wait for you to cry about how women only care about looks while literally giving people ratings out of 10 based solely on looks in another thread, loser.
>>
File: 5.jpg (48 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
48 KB, 736x414
>>24932396
>in the real world looks arent every thing

stop with this meme
>>
>>24931698
>campus
>college
normies get out pls
>>
>>24932445
Like I said,
>projecting
>>
>>24931600
The thing about the Facebook fags wife is that they met in college and she moved out to the bay with him after. She got into and finished med school at one of the best in the country (UCSF). She's not some golddigging white whore who only dated him after he made millions.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.